Therapy Month!

Vendettaressa

So... clumsy as all get out. Severe sprain on my knee and floating kneecap. So my physical training is severely limited. So this month, I'm throwing myself at my diet and physical therapy!

Quest One:  Get a promotion

Quest Two:  Hit level 30 in League of Legends

Quest Three:  Walk a mile (extensive physical therapy says I should be able to do it at the end of four weeks)

Quest Four: Lose 20 pounds

Now, Promotion I'm not actually expecting to accomplish, but rather to move myself further up on the waiting list. Primarily, I get moved up to the top of the line by learning how to build host servers and completing my current project (which is 400 disconnects that take probably 6 minutes each? so 10 to an hour, I work 4 ten hour shifts a week, and then I have to still do my normal stuff, so average out to 100 a week which is 25 a day over the weekend? I hate math)...

I'm currently level 22 now in League, so two levels a week should be doable.

Walking is something that's going to take a lot of time, but the end goal for each week is to be able to walk a quarter mile more than I could at the end of the prior week.

Losing 5 pounds a week is doable between the physical therapy, the upper body work I'm still doing, the six cups of water I'm drinking, and the resolution to eat one real, homecooked meal a day. Starting at 238 pounds, I'll weigh in on Sunday mornings!

Starting Afresh - Battle Log

"You start off as a level one human with no class. At all." - Munchkin Player's Guide

"What is the you that you've dreamed of? Who do you see in the mirror? Go on your path. Even if you live for a day, do something, put away your weakness." - BTS No More Dream translated

Quest 2 has made progress! I made level 23 on Wednesday and I'm a quarter of the way away from 24!

Quest 3's marker is 1/4 of a mile I was able to do today!!!

I'm waiting to weigh in until Sunday, and I'm checking in on Quest 1 on Sunday too. . 

"You start off as a level one human with no class. At all." - Munchkin Player's Guide

"What is the you that you've dreamed of? Who do you see in the mirror? Go on your path. Even if you live for a day, do something, put away your weakness." - BTS No More Dream translated

Quest 1: I got no disconnects done this week due to multiple projects handed to me repeatedly, however these projects did give a significant reputation boost with the new employees AND my bosses, so I will say I averaged about a 50%.

Quest 2: I averaged around a 75% this week, I made a level and 3/4ths.

Quest 3: I walked the quarter of a mile I had planned for and made it a mile and a half on a stationary bike in ten minutes. 100%!

Quest 4: I am actually doing better than my goals here! I lost eight pounds in the last week! Now to keep it off. 100%!

• Like 2

On 3/19/2017 at 10:40 PM, Vendettaressa said:

So... clumsy as all get out. Severe sprain on my knee and floating kneecap. So my physical training is severely limited. So this month, I'm throwing myself at my diet and physical therapy!

I totally sympathize with you on having to reduce physical training for physical therapy - being broken sucks! 

It looks like you're making good progress - keep it up, fellow PT friend! 

Quest 1: I made all the disconnects I needed this week. My bosses were out of town, so I didn't have anything interesting to do. 100%

Quest 2: I only finished the level I missed from last week, both my kids were sick. -.- 0%

Quest 3: I made half a mile in 12 minutes, and I did 88 pound leg press for six minutes straight (IT BURNS US, PRECIOUSSSSSSS)... I think I'm getting stronger... 100% 

Quest 4: I only lost another 2 pounds this last week. Due to the migraines, I had to pick up soda again temporarily. BUT, because I was ahead last week, I am still on track! 100%.