Aonghus works on his wordfame and his waistline.

Another fly-by update.
Doing pretty well overall. I'm down to 187.4 lbs. The lowest I have been in a long, long time.

It has been a wee bit harder to maintain because life has been busy, but I am just trying to make good choices as far as my food and make sure that I am exercising regularly.
I don't think I'll hit my massive hope goal of being 165 by August 24th, but I'm good with that. My weight loss has been sensible and I feel like it has been done in a way that I'll be able to maintain it.
I'm happier, more energetic and, wonder of wonders, I can tie my shoes without getting out of breath because there is so much belly pushing against my lungs when I bend over.

I have lost about half the weight I need to and I can ALMOST comfortably wear the t-shirt that it was my goal to fit into comfortably.
So the progress is good and I am happy overall.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:35 PM, Kono said:

Have you tried strength training yet? The body weight exercises seem to be good and you will burn calories as you rest!

I do strength training twice a week right now. Tuesdays and Thursdays. And on the weekend I usually have some sort of hauling to do but nothing set.

I'm on the last week of my running program so my aim is that once I have officially completed it I will switch to running on Tuesdays and Thursdays and just keeping it at that twice a week 5k. 
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will do my strength training so that I can focus on more than just the upper body. (M- Upper body, W- Core and lower back, F-Upper body. The running and dancing I do takes care of the legs for now.)
That way I am not too overloaded but I am still getting good, solid workouts designed to keep me healthy and actually improve my performance in my hobbies and everyday life.