And my respawn challenge I say was a pretty good success compared to my past challenges. I was able to get back to the NF mentality (didn't leave too far) and figured out some own personal things. 

Now to the new challenge.

Badass Bouncer, because that was literally my first thought when I realized the challenge started tomorrow. I felt Badass so I took a bathroom mirror selfie and decided to change my avatar. 
Here is the full pic for the full picture.

Spoiler

4DSYuQm.png

I mainly felt a character vibe I haven't felt in awhile, new sweatshirt/jacket that I found while shopping for shoes. Like the style and found it worked well for hiking (forgot how nice having large front pocket can be to hold stuff- thick enough to fight off the mosquitoes that are going crazy for last chance blood).

Today I was reminded that I want to have my daily goals go toward learning to "ride the wave" over "staying on track, and keeping foundation". Along with learning how to juggle a variety of projects and life.

With another reminder, needing to work on getting my endurance and strength up so I can do whatever my goals are in life (especially around work and fun stuff). So first starting with hiking and will work on adding more as I figure out how to make it part of my life.

I know I need to make a post for longer goals, or maybe a life quest thread of my main goals and notes on my progress of breaking them down. Especially since I know I love going back and seeing how people got to where they are, I want to share that along with keeping my own resource. So I'm going to brain storm over that.