Hello! Lucia the Loving here, joining the rebellion in order to connect her body and spirit! 

My weight has been unhealthy for as long as I can remember, but I've always managed a healthy spirit. Lately, my spirit has been going the route of my body into negative territory, which is the opposite direction I want them to go! I'm looking to engage and connect my body and spirit through healthy habits. I've had trouble maintaining habits in the past and I believe NerdFitness has the platform to help me build on my awesome qualities in order to phase out my not-so-awesome habits.

Looking forward to engaging with this community and learning how to jumpstart a new level in my life! 

• Like 1

Hi, Lucia! I'm new also. It's good to meet you here. 

I'm a former pastor turned stay-at-home/ homeschooling mom of 5 kids age 12-2. I love books, theology, pottery, art and music. I yearn for Beauty and Grace. I also have kind of sucked at both. For almost 42 years, I've been chronically lazy, messy, undisciplined, self-indulgent, and I've beaten myself up about it. But 2017 is the Year Everything Changes. I *am* becoming and *will* be The Grace Giver, bringer of Beauty and Peace. Thanks already for being part of my story.