Registered Yoga Teacher - 500

I just got my grade for the final exam of my RYT 500 training. I finished with 98.5%! 

I'm a brand new yoga teacher!... again or still. I've been teaching for years, but I'm better at it now and have better job opportunities.

And to top it off I had an interview and got a position at a studio 3 miles from my house today! (second job)

• Like 1

Easeful, Peaceful, Useful... "An easeful body, and a peaceful mind, allow you to become a useful person" -Swami Satchidananda

Yeah kinda long, it took a about a year.  The fun part is that it was the first year of a 3 year program to get certified as a Yoga Therapist (IAYT), only 2 more to go!

Easeful, Peaceful, Useful... "An easeful body, and a peaceful mind, allow you to become a useful person" -Swami Satchidananda

On 3/28/2017 at 0:26 PM, Sahaja said:

Yeah kinda long, it took a about a year.  The fun part is that it was the first year of a 3 year program to get certified as a Yoga Therapist (IAYT), only 2 more to go!

WTG, thati s a great idea. I never would of known where to start and you are well on your way. How long are the other 2 years of the program?

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis