Hi Nerds!  It's Time for Tehya to come back and work on herself.  I have lots of work to do so I am going to take the first couple days to figure out what I need to do and how I am going to do it.  You can follow if you want, not if you don't.  I am okay either way.  I would love the support, encouragement and accountability, but know that I need to do everything for myself and by myself.

Hey @Tehya.  Welcome on board, I hope you enjoy being part of the community.

It's great to see that you've started a battle log, accountability for the win! ;)  I always tell people that the best way to really get involved with the community and get support is to join take part in the 4 Week Challenges.  They are a great way to help you keep motivated an on track with your goals too.  Even if you don't want to take part you can look through the challenge threads and find people with similar interests or goals.  If you support them through their challenges then they will probably support you too, either in your own challenge or your Battle Log.

OH BALLS!!!  I've just re-read your post and realised that you are re-spawning, not a newbie  :D  Oh well, I'm leaving that^^ there for any other new members to see if they read your post.  Welcome back!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

@Guzzi  LOL... Thank you for the warm welcome.  I will probably be figuring out how to do a challenge with what my goals are right now.  A lot of what I am working on is more internal and of a personal nature, that is why I said that I am okay if people don't want to follow me.

***EDIT:  I lied.  I am not okay if people don't want to follow me.  I want the support.  I want the encouragement.  I want the accountability.

• Like 1

They've changed the format of the challenges so they only run for 4 weeks these days instead of 6 so they are easier to complete.  They've also introduced a Character Creator where you can... well, create your own character funnily enough, and you can also create an Epic Quest for your character to work through. Just if you're into all the RPG stuff. ;) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Hmm...  I remember someone asking recently about this. I'll see if I can find that post and I'll stick a link to it here for you. 

I found this article which explains it a little, though I'm not sure how much help that is.  I'm not into all that stuff so I didn't do it myself. 

First thing first, your character is separate from your forum account so you will have 2 different logins, you need to log into the right site to view your character.  It's not linked with the forum yet so most people put a link to their character in their sig.  I do know that you assign yourself XP when you complete certain tasks/goals and that your character "levels up" when you reach so many XP points. 

Ill see what I can find find out, or if I can think of anyone to tag who can help. :) 

Ok, I think I found the info.  It's not in a bloody obvious place. **grumble grumble**

They archived all the old Help topics in the 4 Week Challenge subforum, replacing it all with a link to a new page that gives all the info in a nice, easy to follow layout.  The new page is here.  It's well worth a read if you're thinking of doing a challenge. 

From that you can link to this page which gives some advice on how to award XP, and FINALLY this page which explains it all (I think).  I really hope this helps