I started juggling today!

Not juggling responsibilities or anything handy like that, just regular balls. I go to a circus class, where my fiancee and I learn aerial hoops/gymnastics, but after a bit today my shoulder was just screaming at me, and I could barely lift my arm. So, I asked the instructor if I could learn juggling instead, and I managed to throw three balls around (can't continuously throw yet, so just a 1-2-3 throw and stop) up to six times without dropping one! :D It's not as pretty as aerial hoops, but my god, it is way less painful and exhausting! :) Plus, I only have to move my arms from the elbow, so my shoulder got a bit of a break, without me having to sit out. Yay! 

• Like 6

Very nice.  I learned juggling in PE as a kid and occasionally I still pull out my skill at parties.  It's a crowd pleaser, and while you will lose some skill if you don't practice, the basic motions will stay with you forever like riding a bike.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Nice! Juggling is a great way to relax your mind, I hope you'll dig it.

Try juggling two balls with one hand as well, it really helps getting the feeling, flow and coordination for when you use both hands and more balls.

• Like 1

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations