• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tanktimus the Encourager

Ye Olde Ranger Guildhall: General Chatter

Welcome Rangers, one and all. The fire is in the hearth, roaring at an appropriate size and strength for [season in your region]. The bar is fully stocked with your favorite ale, lager, tea, coffee or spirit all drawn from his no longer secret underground storage caves. Pull up a chair, light up a pipe and place your order.

Image result for tavern d&d

As is tradition, first rounds on me.

Image result for shiner strawberry blonde

• Like 13

Yoooooo!

/majestically brandishes turmeric tea as beverage of choice~

6eaedca108a4295363cecf6708577694dedb42b2

Are we having a mini this time around?  Enquiring currently-battle-logging minds want to know. ^_-

• Like 7

Booyaaa! I am here!

(Next round is on me!) What have you fine folk been up to? I have a whole weekandahalf without kids. I am so productive, you wouldn't recognise me.... elated, that's what I am. I love my kids, but holidays at grandma's are AMAZING.

Also, barkeep, do you remember that pint sized awesomeness of tea with milk and sugar? Yeah one of those, please, I have a spice mixture here, finally found a trader who had what I needed, bloody time too, I was wondering if the recipe was lost somehow...

I LOVE YOU, RANGERS! TO ALL OF US! *raises huge mug in salut*

• Like 12

Long time no see!  Is there still room for a crazy, 80's loving,dirty old woman to join in the drinking?

I am back bigger and badder than ever.  I am ready to get my ranger on again and FOCUS

I have lots to fill my old friends in on and looks like a lot of new friends to get to know.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Long time no see!  Is there still room for a crazy, 80's loving,dirty old woman to join in the drinking?

I am back bigger and badder than ever.  I am ready to get my ranger on again and FOCUS

I have lots to fill my old friends in on and looks like a lot of new friends to get to know.

Welcome back!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

*sidles in for teaaaa*

I noticed that the Rangers have already got 310 replies... Next closest is 36. We are amazeballs. That is all.

That's because I moved some of the perennial threads into this challenge from the last one. About half of those are from the Campfire thread. Wait till the Warriors move their general chat thread (the use the same one and never start a new one) and other similar threads. 

• Like 7

Well I'll need to add a picture of my drink when I get home. Sadly, not allowed one midday at work!

Happy to see everyone and get back to challenging!

• Like 3

On 4/16/2017 at 4:40 PM, T2sarahconnor said:

crazy, 80's loving,dirty old woman to join in the drinking?

oh god come sit next to me. Can we talk about Magnum PI and make inappropriate crossfit jokes?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Image result for magnum pi eyebrow gif

The suggestive eyebrow gif to end all eyebrow gifs. The mother of all eyebrows.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, DJtrippyT said:

The suggestive eyebrow gif to end all eyebrow gifs. The mother of all eyebrows.

It's the reason I know how to do that with my eyebrows. I'd see it at the beginning of every show as a little kid and worked until I could do it.

• Like 6