• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I guess I should recap the challenge as well, tho looking at the original bujo tracker it feels silly.

Things I did:

~Rx Train as per~

~Rx run as per~

I am not going to be including any fitness goals for the next challenge. It is distracting and unnecessary.

~"Read Articles"~

As work continued this took on different forms. Constant education is the name of the game and there is 0 shortage of this. I wouldn't say that I specifically pulled up an article every morning, but I'm constantly around new information and somedays it even feels like overload.

Things I sort of did:

~Weighed in only 1 a week~

The first 2 weeks I weighed in twice, on consecutive days, and say up to 5# difference. The last 2 weeks I weighed begrudgingly and saw little to no difference. I will not be weighing regularly next challenge, nor will I include it in the challenge.

~Take Fish oil~ 

actually went pretty well, a few fall off days when I just forgot. I will continue to take it for another month to see if it makes a difference

~Meal Plan~

I did this until I started working. I miss it, but my schedule is confusing. I may include a nutrition challenge next month.

~Plan 3 Treats~

Again, did this in the beginning. It did not have the effect I was going for exactly, but the spirit was good. Ultimately, this last month has been hit and miss for ED and mental stability, but I maintain that I'm headed in the right direction and not tracking has been a good part of that.

Things I did not do:

~Special OCR training~

there was enough in my program and work keeps me more than physically active. Going forward I will do more specific trail running as part of my program, but if feels unnecessary to add more.

~Clean Anything~

I... should probably do some of this going forward :P 

~Mortgage Stuff~

Kind of waiting on Mr Red here. I did what I can, now all I can do is... nag :o 

_____

All in all the goals of this challenge were pretty meh, and as ordained, the challenge itself was a flop, but realistically, I started out with a lot of work question marks, and finished with a lot of different kinds of work question marks. I ran the OCR and it was super fun and offered the highlight of the month - HANGING WITH NERDS!!! :D All in all, I have a new normal to contend with, one that I'm excited about and happy about, and is very very active! This is good! It's what I've been working towards, and I think I should probably go ahead and do this:

tt7UPRil.jpg

New Challenge placeholder is up, expect lots of music and weird film, and all things RedStone. We're going for a self expression challenge next!!! :D 

• Like 13

Loved the recap of the Warrior Dash.   That was my first mud run too- and yup, the mud pit is the final finisher.   Sounds like we share similar hangups on the obstacles... don't like the wood wall/crate climbs... (and I almost fell one year too, doesn't help) but otherwise... DITCH THE RUNNING PART and just give me 55 obstacles, please!

Pic is fantastic!  You look great!  And I am jealous of you meeting up with fellow nerds to run it!

You have done so much this challenge, kicked total ass, and are keeping your head not only above water, but are paddling right along.   So proud of ya, so HAPPY FOR YOU!

Will be following along again my friend!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Loved the recap of the Warrior Dash.   That was my first mud run too- and yup, the mud pit is the final finisher.   Sounds like we share similar hangups on the obstacles... don't like the wood wall/crate climbs... (and I almost fell one year too, doesn't help) but otherwise... DITCH THE RUNNING PART and just give me 55 obstacles, please!

Pic is fantastic!  You look great!  And I am jealous of you meeting up with fellow nerds to run it!

You have done so much this challenge, kicked total ass, and are keeping your head not only above water, but are paddling right along.   So proud of ya, so HAPPY FOR YOU!

Will be following along again my friend!

<3 <3 <3 

18 hours ago, raptron said:

Hahaha at the mud totem. 

>.> 

<.<

\o/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RedStone said:

New Challenge placeholder is up, expect lots of music and weird film, and all things RedStone. We're going for a self expression challenge next!!! :D 

I am so here for this!

• Like 1