BlackTezca's 18th Trail: An Artsy Geeky Amazon will fight! Will sacrifice! And will find a way! That's what humans do!

BlackTezca

tumblr_nwocgjD28h1ueytayo1_500.gif

Indeed I am back in my favorite place in the forums with my true companions!  Already its' time for another challenge to keep this kick-ass train going!  It's time to go beyond the Earth and into the next frontier!  There are new species to explore, most already ahead of the game.  We need to establish ourselves worthy to be along side of them, as well as a fight off a race of genocidal bio-organic machine insanity!  Time to exploit the mass effect to travel faster than light!

But who am I?  I am an uber awesome, N7 trained, Pathfinder capable BlackTezca!   I have many talents, usually known as the GIF Commander who was introduced to the citadel council in From Lurker to (Newb) Rebel!  and completing smaller but importnant side missions in BlackTezca's Daily Battle Towards A Much Better Year.  My latest accomplishment came in successful completing a major mission known as  BlackTezca's 17th Trail: An Artsy Geeky Amazon Creates Movie Magic! I am now here for the next mission, cause saving the galaxy is a job I have to do, and I also plan on having fun while doing it!

d561d4307ee757f77ee90f967d469c12.jpg

Granted even this mission, as big as it is, is only a part of the grand picture.  I need to complete this in order to move forward on my main quest!  This quest will help build me up beyond Spectre, beyond Commander!  With this I can lead our people to find and colonize new galaxies, to fight out invaders and those who seek to destroy or control us!  This ultimate quest will return me to the warrior I know I am inside and with that we can be saved and become stronger than ever!  For my MAIN quest, as it has always been, is...!!

My Main Quest to be as POWERFUL and BATTLE READY as Wonder Woman

Nicola-Scott-Wonder-Woman.jpg

We have no time to lose!  We have the recruit the best of the best and need to consider more than just humanity here!  We are newbies in the great space race; other species have long since ruled the vast reaches of the beyond and we need to consider them for the mission!  Let's move onto our introductions!

263c361.gif

Turian are disciplined warriors; willing to use the force necessary to keep the peace.

Details: Time to get disciplined...with my meals!  This is gonna be rough cause I'm gonna need to keep up intermittent fasting AND going a bit more primal, which means less carbs and more protein and the easiest way for me to keep track is by making sure I do go primal(ish).  So, no bread, no rice, no corn.  The Rice is the killer.  THE RICE IS A KILLER and the bread is no joke.  Also no sweets.  So that means I need to eat all that Easter chocolate this weekend!  No beer, but wine, particular red wine, and vodka are good.   Wish me luck cause I'm sure something will go wrong...need the discipline!

Contingencies: Any visit to my inlaws is prime time for disaster...SO will be doing cheat days here.
Tracking: I'll be using MyFitnessPal ( username BlackTezca ) with extra accountability done here.
Grading: 
A  for Intermittent Fasting, 9 pm to 12 pm, 5 to 7 days days a week, eating primal(ish) - 25 exp ( 3 Con, 1 Cha )

B for Intermittent Fasting, 9 pm to 12 pm, 3 to 4 times a week,eating primal(ish) -  20 exp ( 3 Con )

C for Intermittent Fasting, 9 pm to 12 pm, 2 times a week, eating primal(ish) -  15 exp ( 2 Con )

F for all else

4806779-0034547563-tumbl.gif

Krogan are resilient, powerful fighters; they can survive anything, including near extinction.

Details: Righto!  Let's get buff and beefy like that Krogan and keep up my workouts!  I have taken a break zero week.  Unintended but it happened due to lethargy, laziness, too much stress and just wanting to chill...etc.  Which is bad.  So I'm gonna get back int the swing of things even more so with this challenge, except gonna try and up this a notch!  If I aim for 5 days a week just focusing on doing short workouts too it still would be good right!?  Right!

Contingencies: Sickness and travel pretty much.  However considering the flexibility here, I should be able to do something!  Walking, yoga, etc!
Tracking: I'll be tracking the workouts using MyFitnessPal ( username BlackTezca ) and this lovely thread will be updated as well.
Grading: 

A for ANY workout (Kickboxing and Muay Thai included) 5 to 6 times a week - 25 pts ( 2 Sta 1 Dex 2 Str )
B for ANY workout (Kickboxing and Muay Thai included) out 3 to 4 times a week - 20 pts ( 1 Sta 2 Str )

C for ANY workout (Kickboxing and Muay Thai included) out 1 to 2 times a week - 15 pts ( 2 Str )

F for all else

fCo8R1F.gif

Asari are elegant, diplomatic, and no one matches their biotic aptitude.

Details: The Asari are all beautiful and elegant, with amazing Biotic prowess.  Naturally perfect for my art quest.  Granted a little smaller now since I split up my art quest this time, but hey wanted to give something a try!  So expect to see some beautiful work here!  Included sketches since I am trying out a brand new art program (Medibang!) which has some awesome brushes that look really similar to pencils!  Nice!  Makes me wanna sketch out a few things and stick with that, especially when I start doing commissions!  So much fun here :D .

Contingencies: The usual!  Friends being in town, going on possible trips else where, etc.  Can't bring my computer everywhere!
Tracking: I have an art Tumblr and I also have DeviantArt (WATCH ME FOR ACCOUNTABILITY). I shall use those and this thread to keep track. 
Grading: 
A  for Arting and Sketching at least 30 minutes 3 to 4 days a week - 15 exp ( 2 Cha )

B for Arting and Sketching at least 30 minutes 1 to 2 days a week - 10 exp ( 1 Cha )

F 

200.gif

Salarian are energetic inventors with sharp wit and efficient intelligence.

Details: Salarians have excellent memory, are logical, intelligent and particular good at figuring out all the details.  They would have so many models for Warhammer 40k assembled and painted meticulously that not only would their strategies WRECK an opponent, their armies would look good doing so! ...Essentially I need to fucking paint.

Contingencies: The usual!  Friends being in town, going on possible trips else where, etc.  Need to focus on these models!
Tracking: I have an art Tumblr and I also have DeviantArt (WATCH ME FOR ACCOUNTABILITY). I shall use those and this thread to keep track.
Grading: 
A  for model building and painting for at least 30 minutes 4 days a week - 20 exp ( 2 Wis 1 Cha )

B  for model building and painting for at at least 30 minutes 2 to 3 days a week - 10 exp ( 2 Wis )

C for model building and painting for at at least 30 minutes 1 day a week - 5 pts ( 1 Wis )

F for all else

wfqx0V7.gif

Angaran have strong family ties and bioelectric capabilities for deep communication.

Details: Angaran one of the new races discovered in Andromeda and they are lovable species that are very much family oriented.  Their communities are filled with many children and each one shares different parenting figures.  It truly takes village...to clean after so many kids.  I myself have two dogs, a cat and a house and with my husband to help, it's still quite a bit!  It's already mid spring so time to do some chores!

Contingencies: I can't clean my house if I'm out of town...

hqdefault.jpg
Tracking: Tracking on this lovely thread of course! 
Grading: 
A  for working on a household chore (yard, garage, pets included) 5 days a week - 15 exp ( 2 Wis )

B for working on a household chore (yard, garage, pets included) 3 to 4 days a week - 10 exp ( 1 Wis )

F for all else

I myself have already recruited solid companions from these excellent allied races assembled to save the world and explore new galaxies for The Federation!  Each one is prepared and trained for the mission and the best at what they can do!  Now let's see what I am starting out with stat-wise!

Starting Measurements:   

Date: 04/24/2017 @ 7:00 am

Weight: 151.4 lb

***Body Fat***: 26%
Waist: 25 in
Waist @ Navel: 26 in
Hips: 39 in

Neck: 12 in
Chest: 32 in
Left Bicep: 11 in
Right Thigh: 18 in
Wrist: 6 in
Forearm: 9 in

Let's do this!  Let's save the galaxy!  One epic challenge at a time!  Go out there and give them hell. We were born to do this!

3116175811_1_9_vAKm7dku.gif

• Like 5

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

mass03.gif

***Awesome Summaries Index***

Week 1 Summary

Week 2 Summary

Week 3 Summary

Week 4 Summary

Challenge Summary

Spoiler

---

---

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

On 4/21/2017 at 1:00 PM, Teirin said:

woohoo.gif

8d5912d867afcc79e33a8d4a2b7054c0.jpg

On 4/21/2017 at 3:20 PM, Urgan said:

giphy.gif

That's right!  Stick around and watch the awesome :D

On 4/22/2017 at 0:09 PM, Kishi said:

tenor.gif

1436811632_garrus_citadel.gif

• Like 2

Spoiler

---

---

---

tumblr_mjkraqCtlk1rwuk4ko3_500.gif

Yaaay awesome challenge and theme, sempai!  I can't wait to see you kick all the buttness!

• Like 1

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

18 hours ago, Starpuck said:

tumblr_mjkraqCtlk1rwuk4ko3_500.gif

Yaaay awesome challenge and theme, sempai!  I can't wait to see you kick all the buttness!

Hehe thanks!  I shall try to kick all the buttness!

Also for funsies, here is an awesome song I have addicted too on youtube now:

So much 90s!!!

Day 01

Mass Effect GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I saw this and I had to...I HAD TO!!!

Turian are disciplined warriors; willing to use the force necessary to keep the peace.

Day 01 Details: 01/05 good eating and fasting days!!  Oh man this was hard yesterday, but I managed to eat not only primal like meals, but also managed not to die before 12!!  Hurray!  Good start here which is very exciting and hopefully I can keep this up!

Krogan are resilient, powerful fighters; they can survive anything, including near extinction.

Day 01 Details: 01/05 working out days!  Did a leg routine yesterday after work!  Not super long cause I am focus on quantity this challenge.  But it was a pretty hard one!  Here are some numbers:

Straight-leg Deadlift @ 40 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Squats @ 34 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Curtsy Lunges @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 6 (6 per leg)

Wide Straight-leg Deadlift @ 37 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Throw in some HIIT between sets and I was sweating!

Day 01 Details: 01/03 arting days!  I completed a piece yesterday that was a bit of palette practice and an image to go along with a story I wrote (trigger warning).  Here it is:

the_final_attempt_by_artisticallystrange-db71qmr.png

But wait!  There is more cause I have been drawing a lot and not posting enough!  Here are some other pieces I did:

5a_ira_is_disgusted_by_artisticallystrange-db6or3h.jpg

3c__tez_is_freaking_out_by_artisticallystrange-db6ggbd.jpg1a_tristan_is_proud_by_artisticallystrange-db6bzir.jpg

And then finally a special one I am working on!  Just for @Starpuck!

sketch_wip__avatar_4_starpuck_by_artisticallystrange-db6p3ss.jpg

I have the inks done for this!  Just need to color it, shade it, add a background and boom!

SO MUCH ART!  SO MUCH ART!!!  I AM SO INSPIRED WHAT THE HECK?!

Day 01 Details: 01/04 model painting days!  I did this!  I did a full hour yesterday of painting!  Hoping to do more today!

Angaran have strong family ties and bioelectric capabilities for deep communication.

Day 01 Details:  01/05 chores complete!  I cleaned out the litter box today and started to take out some trash to tidy the house up a bit.

Todays' Plan: So planning on getting a Warhammer 40k game in this week.  The 8th edition will be coming up so we want a few more games before that happens and then we'll see what is gonna change. After that, I hope to have time to get another workout in (perhaps a short upper body one?) before sitting down to some painting!  I need to take out a bit more trash around the house bathrooms to tidy it up a little more and I may have some time to work on another quick expression piece!  Apparently someone requested my Sloth being happy (like really happy) and that might be a challenge!  But a fun one!

Excellent start!  See ya'll tomorrow!

tumblr_nharpoxFNC1smwj1yo1_500.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

---

---

---

This is me being speechless right now.

f3d6521ba22f66c073e812986b3ec108d41374b7

O M G!!!!     I cannot put enough gifs in here to accurately describe the excited flailing!!  

Daaaang girl, you are on an art STREAK, holy moses.

Question for ya!  When you sit down to art, how long do you usually end up doing it for?

Starting the week off strong!   But, pfft, like we had any doubt that would be the case. ;)

• Like 1

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

9 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

This is me being speechless right now.

f3d6521ba22f66c073e812986b3ec108d41374b7

O M G!!!!     I cannot put enough gifs in here to accurately describe the excited flailing!!  

Daaaang girl, you are on an art STREAK, holy moses.

Question for ya!  When you sit down to art, how long do you usually end up doing it for?

Starting the week off strong!   But, pfft, like we had any doubt that would be the case. ;)

Hahah Thanks!  It has been easier since a lot of these are just expression memes, but it has been fun!  I just need some bigger pieces to finish up before getting all distracted again.

Uh ohh boy.  Hmmm I end up arting for a while usually.  I may plan an hour but if I am really into a piece it can be 2 to 3 hours, sometimes longer.  However it feels like typically 2 to 3 hours.

Thanks again!  I am really happy to start off like this!  Hoping to keep it up!

Spoiler

---

---

---

Note: Some of the pieces were also done last week; so pretty much when I did art I completed a piece.  I did not do all these yesterday!  That would be a lot of arting :D

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

Andromeda Question!

Spoiler

Who did you end up charming the pants off of?   I am so sad that Gil is only interested in males, lol.   I was thinking of Liam, but man he is pissing me off with all his behind my back missions and getting into trouble, then getting frustrated, then telling knock knock jokes!    I briefly entertained the thought of Jaal, but holy crap, I sided with the Moshae and he STILL isn't talking to me!    I'm pretty fond of Peebee, but recall you mentioning you found a different 'him' to pursue!   Give me the deets, woman!  Who'd you go for?

PS.  I am still very early in the game.   I tend to not leave a place until I've completed all quests that are able to be finished at that moment.

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Teirin said:

It would be neat to see really happy Sloth :-)  Love your art, as always.

Great start on cleaning and workouts too! 

Hehe thank you!  And you shall see a happy Sloth :D.  Thanks!

17 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Andromeda Question!

Reveal hidden contents

Who did you end up charming the pants off of?   I am so sad that Gil is only interested in males, lol.   I was thinking of Liam, but man he is pissing me off with all his behind my back missions and getting into trouble, then getting frustrated, then telling knock knock jokes!    I briefly entertained the thought of Jaal, but holy crap, I sided with the Moshae and he STILL isn't talking to me!    I'm pretty fond of Peebee, but recall you mentioning you found a different 'him' to pursue!   Give me the deets, woman!  Who'd you go for?

PS.  I am still very early in the game.   I tend to not leave a place until I've completed all quests that are able to be finished at that moment.

Andromeda answer!

Spoiler

I'm going with Jaal.  He is extraordinarily charming in that sweet country/family boy kind of way.  On another character I'm going for Liam cause while he can be a bit annoying, he's also hilarious.  His mission made me laugh super hard.

Vetra is another option I like; she's a little harder to charm as a woman, but she can come around and enjoy flirting in return.  Gil is awesome but his tree is not the tree I offer :(.  Ah well!

Day 02

Mass Effect GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Smooooooooooooooooooth

Day 02 Details: 02/05 good eating and fasting days! WOO!!  Still going good!  126 protein and only 81g carb!  So solid here so far with my primal meals, intermittent fasting, AND added protein boosts.

Day 02 Details: 01/05 working out days!  Nothing yesterday, so need to keep this up today!

Day 02 Details: 02/03 arting days! Happy Sybil!

2d_sybil_is_pleased_by_artisticallystrange-db75itn.png

Adorable!

Day 02 Details: 02/04 model painting days!  W00t!  Kept this up!  More painting done on my Crisis suits!  Hoping to finish one of them off today :D

Day 02 Details:  02/05 chores complete!  Cleaned out fridge and took out some trash, so hurray!

Todays' Plan: Kickboxing for a workout after work today.  Then heading home and probably putting away some dishes as a chore (at least hoping to).  Didn't play a game with the hubs yesterday so may try that today or tomorrow.  We'll see.  Depending on whether a game is played today or night, I may also paint some models.  I have several art pieces to work on, two of which really needed to be finished and one that will relate to a short story I plan on writing for a weekly prompt.  I like weekly prompts.  I have noticeably become more active on DeviantArt lately.  Fun times!

I've been doing good on my fooding and I hope to continue that.  Hopefully I can keep up my workouts since I have a four of those to make this week!  Need to stay strong there.

Till tomorrow everyone :D

tenor.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

---

---

---

Day 03

f16.gif

Day 03 Details: 03/05 good eating and fasting days! 63g carbs and 119g protein!  With intermittent fasting!  Oof!  Doing really good here and really proud of my less carb output.

Day 03 Details: 01/05 working out days!  Nothing yesterday.  Yes yes getting lazy...need to change this somehow!

Day 03 Details: 03/03 arting days!  I have been doing so much art. Here is a glamorous Ira:

theferrari_by_artisticallystrange-db79lny.png

Limited palettes are super fun!

Day 03 Details: 02/04 model painting days!  Played a game yesterday so no painting yet.

Day 03 Details:  02/05 chores complete!  Does cleaning a water spill count as a chore of some kind?  Maybe?...Bah!  No chores done yesterday either!

Todays' Plan: Well workout.  Obviously shall be doing this.  Whether Muay Thai fundamentals or a workout at home, we shall see.  Also will be doing some painting as well for the models since I am getting nearly done with two of them and will have a fully painted crisis suit squad too!  So yay!

Also more art, because for some reason I am in a groove and really am enjoying what I am drawing in my free time :D.  Hurray!!  I have trash to throw out still (bathrooms mostly) and will do that as a chore for today.

Till next time peeps :D

mass_effect_animated_gif___surprise__by_kikaimegami-d58afi8.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

---

---

---

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

Such art! Very gif!

You got a good groove going on right now. Ride it out!

WOO!!  Thank you!  I plan on it!

Day 04

9cb983c621c6b31b6fd340ca39c1d51f.jpg

Day 04 Details: 04/05 good eating and fasting days! 85g carbs and 123g protein again with Intermittent fasting!  Holy crap!  I am rocking it here!  Today maybe a cheat day since I'll be heading down to the in-laws and it'll be snowing (maybe?  Colorado in Spring time is very hard to predict) so I may need to eat more.  But still!  Really pleased with my progress.  I looked in the mirror this morning and I can see some ab-action again!  HURRAY!!

Day 04 Details: 02/05 working out days!  Muay Thai Fundamentals!  WOO!

Day 04 Details: 04/03 arting days!  I don't have anything thing to post today, except for a little story, but I am working on another little practice from a meme!  So that'll be fun.  Granted I also have two big pieces to work on...need to stop being distracted by fun memes!  

I noticed most of my free time has been either socializing with friends, spending time with hubs, or arting/some creative activity.  This is a good thing.  I like this! 

Happy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Day 04 Details: 03/04 model painting days!  WOO!!  Did this too!  Didn't get too far cause I wasn't really in the mood for model painting, but I got more details done and while one model still needs work, it's pretty much table ready and the other one is not far behind!  Pretty happy!

Day 04 Details:  03/05 chores complete!  Bathroom trash out!  Cat area cleaned!  Chore done!

Todays' Plan: I did a lot already this morning!  Workout done!  Got my uppe rbody workout in with a short but pretty rough routine (I did not have my BCAA so I was pretty low energy).  Here are some numbers:

Chest Press @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Dumbbell Row @ 27 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Tricep Extension @ 20 lb per hand @ 2 * 10 (10 per arm)

Bicep Curl @ 20 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Overhead Press @ 22 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Dumbbell Pullover @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

I also took out the trash, so chore done!  Wee!  No art for today since I'll be heading down to the springs, but hopefully tomorrow I'll finally finish my models and will do another workout.  Let's ending this week strong with a solid weekend everyone!  Pretty happy :D !

Ciao!!

funny-game-glitch-shepard-head.gif

Hehehe this gif gets me everytime!

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

21 hours ago, Kishi said:

OH MY GOD SHEPARD WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU

They were just prepping us for the hilarious game glitches they'd unveil in Andromeda. ;)

• Like 2

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Kishi said:

OH MY GOD SHEPARD WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU

He is possessed!  ALL POSSESSED I TELL YOU!

Man I love game glitches; both hilarious and terrifying!

22 hours ago, Teirin said:

Hope you had a good time at the springs! 

Hehe I did!  It snowed like crazy though while we were there!  It's freaking MAY and we got 4 to 8 inches...

Which all melted by yesterday afternoon.

Colorado.  Go figure.

dnno.gif

So I could do a Daily status catch up...but the week is over already so let's go ahead and do an super awesome...!!!

Week 1 Summary!!!

Mass_8d76c0_5833425.gif

Man oh man!  I think this first week was pretty solid even though this challenge will be...a challenge!  Let's take a look at some scores!

Results: 05/05 good eating days!  This has been rough and I haven't been perfect all the time.  But I have only done two cheat days this past week and one of those day was not even that terrible.  So Hurray!

Week 1 Grade:  A

Results: 05/05 days of intermittent fasting!  Working out was hard, but I managed to do a least 30 minutes for 5 days this past week, so very pleased with that!!  Woo!  Arms and legs a little sore, but hey, still kicking it!

Results: 06/03 arting days! Oh man!  All the art!  Granted I need to slow down and work on two larger pieces that I have been putting off for memes and stuff, but all the art!  In fact I have MOAR ART:

A blushing face of someone else's OC:

4C (Blushing Face): Yianis For Lear-Is-Not-Amused by artisticallystrange

A cute image of my Connor and Tez being all sweet:

2A(Couples Meme): Connor Comforts Tez by artisticallystrange

Another Blushing face of someone else's OC:

2B (Blush Faces): Danerean for Lear-Is-Not-Amused by artisticallystrange

Orsin (Gluttony) and Sybil (Sloth) being adorable!:

2B (Couples): Orsin and Sybil are Adorable by artisticallystrange

Annnnnd a silly little story of Ira and why she bought the bloody ferrari!

Results: 04/04 Not as great here.  Finished two models.  Okay yes only two models, but hey they are done and I was able to easily cut up my time for it :D.

Results:  06/05 chore days! I didn't expect to do a chore on Saturday but ended up having to get snow out of trees so branches don't break.  So hurray!  Dishes also done yesterday so woo!

AWESOME WEEK 1!  Really happy for this!  I have done all the quests and beyond even!  Super stoked!  I have a solid, epic grade of...!!!

mass-effect-andromeda-official-play-video-0.gif?fit=696.6,464.4&strip=all

Week 1 Final Grade: A

Oh man I am really pleased by last week!  I didn't falter on a quest at all and even went above and beyond some quests!  The food one has been REALLY rough and at times I wonder if I should actual good parameters for what will make a primal day.  I was thinking capping the carb at 100g, sugar at 50 g, protein at above 100g and counting that as a solid primal day.  I may go ahead with that as well as making sure in general I avoid grains and candies (and flans).  Should be easier for me to keep track and stay flexible without punishing myself too much because I had to have some rice sometime.  We'll see how it works.

Working out has been solid.  I am debating on giving myself a rest day today since I did a lot of working out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and my legs are feeling it.  Will definitely need to do some model painting to start off this week on somewhat of a good note since I may be slacking on my working today and definitely slacking on good fooding.  Need to stay strong in some areas right?!

Let's go Week 2!  I know I already started off weakly by having flan today and cheating, but it was so good!  I still have the rest of the week to to kickass!!

HASTA LUEGO AMIGOS!

Mass+effect+pics+and+gif+comp+part+3_a60059_5416713.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

---

---

---

Day 08

b6f836eaec212e64c8148f27d3858db919ca278a?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m2cltmIUlc1r3ahe8.gif

Day 08 Details: 00/05 good eating and fasting days! A coworker brought flan in yesterday...Made by his mother-in-law.  Secret Ingredient...coffee...

flan10-Puddinggiffromthemoviedragonballzbattleof_2164a8_4891670.gif

So...Yeah.  I totally ate that.  I ate a lot of that.  I feel no shame.

Day 08 Details: 00/05 working out days!  Nope; rest day after working out for four solid days straight.

Day 08 Details: 01/03 arting days! YASSS!!! ARTS HAS BEEN HAD!!!  Check out these two adorable goobers!!

Gluttony and Sloth by artisticallystrange

This was a lot of fun to color.  It took me a while to finish because well...I ended up sketching and working out a whole bunch of other stuff but hey!  They are done and they are cute.  So much more stable of a couple than two other certain sins I can mention...

Hope ya'll like it!

Day 08 Details: 01/04 model painting days!  Worked on my piranha for my Tau.  Adding quite a bit of red and some grays.  I'll be helping out the hubs with some terrain and while that may not be painted yet, I'll still count it cause that's a lot of detail work there!

Day 08 Details:  01/05 chores complete!  Dishes in dishwasher!  Need to get the house a little more cleaned up for a Meetup Saturday so I'll be doing chores all week!

Todays' Plan: So hahaha I woke up at 6:15 am this morning and stayed in bed till 6:45 am to catch a few more zzzs before getting up.  I totally planned on doing my short workout and then going to work.  

Then I sat down...and began to sketch.  I spent almost 2 hours working on an image that I had in my head and then realized what time it was when the sketch was done.  Yes I'll ink and paint it.  Yes I'll post it (NSFW though so it'll just be a link here and not a full image displayed) but it's pretty funny that I already got my art in.  Though I'll do more tonight!

Also did a short workout for my legs.  Here are some numbers:

Alternating Lunges @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 6

Curtsy Lunges @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 6

Ski Squats @ 34 lb per hand @ 3 * 8

Straight-leg Deadlifts @ 40 lb per hand @ 3 * 8

Weight Bridge @ 50 lb total @ 2 * 8

I am planning on going to Muay Thai tonight after work and also doing some more chores (probably yardwork...a lot of weeds).  I shall also work on some WH40k models (terrain for Saturday or painting) and all should be on track!

Peace!

tenor.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

---

---

---