Taddea Zhaan - in a galaxy far farscape away

Jord

18 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

252.png 

I think you also posted that on FB and it made me laugh out loud at work yesterday.....

so funny :D

Sounds like you got the glutes gainz. Sweet!

2 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

giphy.gif 

That is... terrifying.

• Like 1

Goal: Deadlift a (Female) Wookie (100 kg): 65.8%

3 minutes ago, Grumble said:

1 hour ago, elvenengineer said:
4 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

giphy.gif 

That is... terrifying.

QFT

Lol. Welcome to You Didn't Know Rabbits Could Do That: The Movie.

• Like 5

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

I ran a conference yesterday and it caused my arm to bug me, so I could not be arsed to do cardio after that. I was tempted by controlled substances but chilled on tylenol and did not self medicate my physical or mental frustration with either oxy or wine. There were far too many technical difficulties at the event for my taste. But we already plan to use a different venue next year, so life moves on. 

nope.gif

Food was... conference food. I tracked but who the fuck knows. Maybe 2100 calories by my estimate. I ate one cookie. I still consider one cookie a success. 

gifs_10.gif 

Today's goals: 

Calories: 1800

Water: 5 bottles

Workout: leg machines & cardio

I still don't think my arm is ready for jogging, so it will either be treadmill or elliptical.

giphy.gif

I go back to barbell club on Monday, so I am not sure what I want to do for a one-off leg workout tonight. I'm not doing abs again because guess what, sore abs while having a cough is no fun! Maybe hack squat machine, leg curl, leg extension, and back hyper-extensions. 

• Like 7

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I ran a conference yesterday and it caused my arm to bug me, so I could not be arsed to do cardio after that. I was tempted by controlled substances but chilled on tylenol and did not self medicate my physical or mental frustration with either oxy or wine. There were far too many technical difficulties at the event for my taste. But we already plan to use a different venue next year, so life moves on. 

Good for skipping cardio and substances, glad you're feeling well enough to run a whole conference but running one while hurting sounds sucky.

Food was... conference food. I tracked but who the fuck knows. Maybe 2100 calories by my estimate. I ate one cookie. I still consider one cookie a success. 

How are conference cookies so good? I'm always so tired by the point they bust them out mid-afternoon too that it can get silly.

I still don't think my arm is ready for jogging, so it will either be treadmill or elliptical.

giphy.gif

Smoooooth!

I go back to barbell club on Monday, so I am not sure what I want to do for a one-off leg workout tonight. I'm not doing abs again because guess what, sore abs while having a cough is no fun! Maybe hack squat machine, leg curl, leg extension, and back hyper-extensions. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Challenge #1, #2, #3, #4

2 hours ago, Deciduous said:

How are conference cookies so good? I'm always so tired by the point they bust them out mid-afternoon too that it can get silly.

that's how they get you! wear you down and then put mediocre cookies in your face when your willpower is near nill. and then there were fresh vegetable chips at the reception which also woo'd me into submission. 

giphy.gif

this week has been

st1.gif 

but i'm turning Friday into your gif!

• Like 5

THIS CHALLENGE IS A WRAP.

Goals were on point until I had arm surgery. I'm just getting back into the swing of things this week. Today will be my first day back at barbell club. It's been two weeks but if feels like FOREVER. New goals/challenge will be up shortly. 

• Like 4