• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Grumble

Mr Grumble's 24 Hour Challenge Store

Oh yea, I got my dexa scan yesterday. Turns out I am built like a fluffy barrel. 29% BF and most of it is in my Android area.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Did the coconut oil help your hands?  Or do you need to try something else?

It helped. I just let it soak for a few hours and watched TV.

Holy smokes moving all those weights on that amount of food! Running off your epic meal still? I also had an epic meal on Friday and am NOT experiencing what you are. I will accept your secrets.

Quest5:

Got shit done that was super critical. Felt like a boss for it too. Weekend has been good so far. Feeling really good about how this challenge has gone and @Deciduous, you're kind of boss too. 

tumblr_mk2s6wLZ7b1s399aoo1_400.gif

We done good. I'm pretty thrilled.

10 hours ago, Grumble said:

Oh yea, I got my dexa scan yesterday. Turns out I am built like a fluffy barrel. 29% BF and most of it is in my Android area.

Android area is like your vitals? I looked into doing a dexa but it would be a lot of coordination and a few hours travel so I lost motivation. I still think the dexa is a cool way to monitor progress. I will say I am not in tune enough with fat estimates to have a goal # - did you?

20 hours ago, Grumble said:

It is interesting to see your body shape laid out like that. My dexa showed that I am very very pear shaped and it is almost hilarious. 

29% is not that fluffy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Deciduous said:

Holy smokes moving all those weights on that amount of food! Running off your epic meal still? I also had an epic meal on Friday and am NOT experiencing what you are. I will accept your secrets.

tumblr_mk2s6wLZ7b1s399aoo1_400.gif

We done good. I'm pretty thrilled.

Android area is like your vitals? I looked into doing a dexa but it would be a lot of coordination and a few hours travel so I lost motivation. I still think the dexa is a cool way to monitor progress. I will say I am not in tune enough with fat estimates to have a goal # - did you?

I did feel good and was running off my epic meal for the most part.If I ever figure it out, I will impart them.

Yup. It's where the majority of my fat lies actually, percentage wise. Trunk overall has more, but it's more spread out and doesn't break down as poorly.

I was not going in with a goal #. I knew that the tape method and my withings were low, so I had no expecatitions. Now I do.

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

It is interesting to see your body shape laid out like that. My dexa showed that I am very very pear shaped and it is almost hilarious. 

29% is not that fluffy. 

For a female, it's average, For men it's on the higher side.

What I did have going for me was a bone density that was off the charts.

• Like 1

Wrap up! (No story mode, sorry!)

Quest1: Continue with Buff Dudes programs. 

COMPLETE. I look and feel stronger. It's been pretty awesome.+2 STR

Run zombie 5k at least once a week.

COMPLETE. We run from zombies! +1 DEX

Quest2: Caloric restriction.

COMPLETE: Maintained weight (put on muscle+losing fat=win!) +1 CON

Control sugar intake.

FAIL. I definitely broke this threshold several times. I did better, but not a success. +0 CON

Quest3: Spending mindfulness

COMPLETE: Like a Frugal Boss +1 WIS

Quest4: Do my homework daily

COMPLETE: Even with falling behind, I still managed to get it all done. Finished with a B+ in class and I'm OK with it. thanks to @elvenengineer for helping me put grades into perspective. Also helped with quest 5. +1 INT

Quest5: Freakoutfulness with @Deciduous

COMPLETE: Definitely improved on this over the challenge. Markedly so. Awesome NF teammates help is awesome. +1 CHA

That wraps it up folks. Onwards, to SPAAAACEEEEE....

• Like 6