• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

T2sarahconnor

T2SC is ready to SWEATT

Recommended Posts

Just now, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I can handle over pleated slacks. I can maybe handle a spiked leather wrist bracelet. But Very overpleated pants and multiple spiked leather bracelets? No, this is a step too far.

Add to that some eyeliner and a come-hither look and it's more than 1 step too far. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

Glad you're back with us, T2!  That hip looks familiar, hopefully it's an upgrade to your combat chassis. ;)

 

hot-toys-T-800-Sixth-Scale-Endoskeleton-

 

Following again!

 

 

I am glad to be back.  I just was dealing with too much to give any sort of time here.  Glad you are following and I can't wait to read about you and MFG.. I am also deciding this week if I am going to enter the smoking contest this year at a local restaurant.  I need to get my ribs in a better place and I thought of you.  May pick your brain later.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

Add to that some eyeliner and a come-hither look and it's more than 1 step too far. 

 

21 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

And over acting on the hand gestures...

You just described me in the 80's.  Or yesterday!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

Add to that some eyeliner and a come-hither look and it's more than 1 step too far. 

 

23 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

And over acting on the hand gestures...

 

Come hither looks and over acting hand gestures are in the top ten things I look for in a man. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, deftona said:

 

 

Come hither looks and over acting hand gestures are in the top ten things I look for in a man. 

Too bad I am not a man???

11 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

I'm sure this works better for you. ;) 

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

 

9 minutes ago, Aces3000 said:

 

totally! Glad this took the thread down a rabbit hole.

You know how much we love holes around here!

 

7 minutes ago, jonfirestar said:

following for the music trivia :) congrats on quitting smoking!

Thanks.  It is one of the things I am most proud of!

 

you never know what the trivia will lead to around here.  Be warned!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Following to see you rock the new hip! What kind is it? What's it made out of? Well you take the alchemist exam and become the full metal alchemist?

 

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the new hip! Sorry to hear you've got so much going on at the moment but looks like you're coping amazingly.

 

Glad to see you back to rock this challenge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Following to see you rock the new hip! What kind is it? What's it made out of? Well you take the alchemist exam and become the full metal alchemist?

 

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

 

 

Too funny.  Still working on my Magnum Opus!  Isn't there a film out this year?

 

38 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Congrats on the new hip! Sorry to hear you've got so much going on at the moment but looks like you're coping amazingly.

 

Glad to see you back to rock this challenge.

Thanks.  Look forward to catching up with everyone!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Trivia for today.  From 1981.  This line is not the first line of the song.

 

I play along with the charade
There doesn't seem to be a reason to change

You know I feel so dirty when they start talking cute

I wanna tell her that I love her but the point is probably moot

 

Spoiler

 

Rick Springfield

Jesse's Girl

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EricMN said:

You know I feel so dirty when they start talking cute

I wanna tell her that I love her but the point is probably moot

 

  Hide contents

 

Rick Springfield

Jesse's Girl

 

Nice!  You win a full length mirror so that you can practice being funny and cool with the lines.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Here for the songs, oow who am i kidding...

 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor send nudes gif

 

I'm not the only one who arrived via Wolfie's thread then?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mr_willes said:

 

Wow you really...

 

nailed-it-xray.jpg

 

Here for the songs, oow who am i kidding...

 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor send nudes gif

 

2 hours ago, Jarric said:

 

I'm not the only one who arrived via Wolfie's thread then?

 

1 hour ago, Sylvaa said:

 

Definitely not.... 

I didn't disappoint right?

 

@deftona and I may post pictures of our asses by the end of this too!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T2sarahconnor said:

 

@deftona and I may post pictures of our asses by the end of this too!

 

I think everyone involved in P:AB needs to post. . . . you know, so the rest of us can make comparisons.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

For you @Aces3000

 

from 1985

 

If I, I get to know your name
Well if I, could trace your private number, baby

You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round round round.

ahhhhhAHHHHAAAHaaahhhAAHHHaahhhAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just, just couldn't get through the video. I can listen to the song, no problem. But that video is so bad it's horrible.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I just, just couldn't get through the video. I can listen to the song, no problem. But that video is so bad it's horrible.

 

everyone needs to LEAVE THE 1980'S ALONE! 

 

crocker2007.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round round round.

ahhhhhAHHHHAAAHaaahhhAAHHHaahhhAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just, just couldn't get through the video. I can listen to the song, no problem. But that video is so bad it's horrible.

Nice job.  I agree with you and the video.  You win an eye patch for your knowledge.  Wear it with pride! I will also throw in a couple cases of Aquanet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.