• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Oh Yeah, and I acadamy-buddied with someone to drink 3L a day for 5/7 the next days, so if you see water updates for week one, that's what's going on ^_^

• Like 3

giphy.gif

I had to. I just couldn't pass up the chance.

Also, I have the song "I'll Make a Man Out of You" on my workout playlist and it makes me laugh every time it comes on, but it makes strength workouts so much more fun. :D 

• Like 3

Sunday~ a good day. Mr called off the game today so we could go suit shopping for the wedding we are going to on Friday. It was a little stressful, but we got it done. I will need to pick up his pants tomorrow afternoon since they are getting re-hemmed, but otherwise good to go.

Eat like a warrior~

Less than amazing on the freggies (weekends are hard!) but ok on the protein. Breakfast was cereal and a banana, lunch was 'beef salad' at the steakhouse, I added a serve of avo for an exorbitant price and was glad I did, there really wasn't enough salad veggies for my taste.

685b2bc0449cf137812cbae25d10ddd3.jpg

Train to defeat the Huns:

Rest day.

Notes: no

Face: yes and yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Yasha92 said:

Less than amazing on the freggies (weekends are hard!) but ok on the protein. Breakfast was cereal and a banana, lunch was 'beef salad' at the steakhouse, I added a serve of avo for an exorbitant price and was glad I did, there really wasn't enough salad veggies for my taste.

*gasp* FOOOOOD. That looks so good. (It might be lunch time....)

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with Mulan.

I get pretty bad eczema, and it's so much work to get it under control, but it's so worth it.

I use my phone to check NF, and I (very) recently discovered that I can posts gifs from my phone. I just paste the link into the post and it's automatically formatted. Don't know if it works for everyone, but it's worth a shot.

• Like 1

*gasp* FOOOOOD. That looks so good. (It might be lunch time....)

It was delicious :D I don't eat red meat all that often, so when I do I like it to be a bit of a step up.

I want to repost that pic again because OMG SALIVATING but that's just cray. AMAZE. WANT. 

Such beef! Very avo! Wow! :D

You can't go wrong with Mulan.

I get pretty bad eczema, and it's so much work to get it under control, but it's so worth it.

I use my phone to check NF, and I (very) recently discovered that I can posts gifs from my phone. I just paste the link into the post and it's automatically formatted. Don't know if it works for everyone, but it's worth a shot.

Every time I let it get out of control I'm always kicking past self for not staying on top of it.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/eHZOXW9WHPPniplNUZ-BPvGTxW8/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2015/03/16/067/n/3019466/d48ef1d76c5e9b3f_Mulan-Bee/i/Mulan-Pocahontas-only-characters-official-Disney-princess-lineup-who-technically-princesses.gif

*tries*

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Meat + avocado

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor in love gif

Also this one of the best cheat meals (which i can make on my own :D )

THIS VIDEO COMES WITH A WARNING!

EDIT: and why again am i posting this??? Oow yeah, there is some avocado involved...

• Like 3

Mulan-Pocahontas-only-characters-official-Disney-princess-lineup-who-technically-princesses.gif

Huh, maybe my phone is special?

It's special coz you're special :D

But yeah... not sure what's up with the gif business.

Meat + avocado

tumblr_np3mzgk7FT1r49902o1_1280.gif

Also this one of the best cheat meals (which i can make on my own )

THIS VIDEO COMES WITH A WARNING!

EDIT: and why again am i posting this??? Oow yeah, there is some avocado involved...

That looks delicious!

I'm a big fan of avocado, but always suspicious when I'm ordering it from 'fast food' places ever since I got a crunchy one... a risk you take when you don't squeeze it with your own hands (hey-ohhhh). Thankfully with was a suitably ripe avo.

• Like 6

Monday~ a good day. Slept through my alarm so missed big lifts and boxing... must have really needed the sleep since that doesn't happen too often. Took the extra hour and a half of sleep. Went to work, left early since it's my project week and I have some flexibility in hours, picked up Mr's pants which we left to get tailored yesterday, grabbed some bits for dinner and headed home for a little cleaning before the game.

Eat like a warrior: I was really hungry all day, so ate and ate, surpassed all my goals. Freggies: banana on toast, smoothie with banana, spinach, blueberries, lunch of chicken and salad, with pickled onions and olives, snack of jerky and a bottle of apple juice, dinner was a quarter chicken, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, asparagus. Snacked more on chips and some candy and grapes and lots and lots of cheese and crackers. Freggies: 11/5 RANGERED. Protein: 5/3 RANGERED.

c8bc5d3e0460adbd8f474b9feba082c8.jpg

4416cfe54d721b6bfdc78a4ef0d1a18f.jpg

26964991702afd405697b94c2bc1ff25.jpg

Train to defeat the Huns: slept through both of this mornings gym classes, must have needed the rest. Tomorrow is a public holiday, so no classes tomorrow, planning to go in for deadlifting instead.

Notes: prioritised the game, no studying.

Who is that girl I see? Haven't yet done this, but will before bed.

• Like 6

On 4/18/2017 at 5:36 AM, Yasha92 said:

BuJo. How can I have three 'gym's ticked off on day 2? Because ranger, that's why. Have also added sections for the mini (how convenient that I had that section of page free, I love it when that happens...).

c4761942c5ef87d4eb2325a991bbc21a.jpg

B-E-A-utiful looking BuJo you have there, Yasha! I like your little Deadpool head at the bottom corner ;)

On 4/20/2017 at 6:28 AM, Yasha92 said:

2e0ba58022d98ea105d63760ff1f3ed3.jpg

COLORED IN! YUSSSS!

On 4/18/2017 at 5:36 AM, Yasha92 said:

4b7e2e248fa5a27507619fbe88154978.jpg

Those look like perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs. Well done! Following along for the NMW (Neighborhood Magpie Watch) and all the yummy fixings ;) 

Wolf

• Like 2

You know, that ain't quarter of a chicken, just sayin'

What? Your chickens don't look like this?

fd0d1cdaadb2ca150b6e5abab09f2ca1.jpg

I chop the chook in half with a pair of hardcore scissors, dish a half each to me and Mr, then I take his leftovers for lunch and he takes mine (since he needs more protein), means I don't have to fuss about with the carcass when I just want it in mah belly!

Those look like perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs. Well done! Following along for the NMW (Neighborhood Magpie Watch) and all the yummy fixings  

Wolf

Huzzah! Happy to have you! In this house we have been visited multiple times by some new friends, cockatoos! Noisy buggers, but very cute!

Following for Disney goodness!

And also for a daily reminder to listen to "Be A Man" which pumps me up like little else.

Welcome Miz! Yes I loooove a good Disney soundtrack to get the blood pumping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Tuesday~ ANZAC day, a public holiday. I get too upset by going to the parade, so skilfully avoided that by going to the movies to watch Guardians 2 while the parade was on. There was one moment in the previews when I could hear the drums and bagpipe of the marching going past, but I didn't notice it throughout the movie. We enjoyed it a lot (no spoilers)! Though I've been keeping up with this water challenge, so by the after credits scene I was about ready to pop! Afterwards got Mr's uniform ready for work and headed to the gym for deadlifts. Prepare to be amazed, as I HIT MY BODYWEIGHT LIFT A WEEK EARLY, FOR THREE REPS!!! Was going to keep it a secret until my birthday, but that didn't last, I'm too pleased. Also walked 5k on the treadmill to get an idea of what running a 5k would be like and I feel it would be doable... still haven't committed the cash for ToughMudder, need to speak to Mr regarding finances and whether we are going ahead with the previous honeymoon plan now that his work is a pile of poop.

Eat like a warrior: now, while I technically hit my freggies goal and I could argue for my protein goal as well... seeing as all of it was at dinner (literally all I ate before dinner was two dried apriocots, a throat lozenge and a handful of crisps, damned sore throat!) it doesn't really feel like a win... but then again, I could have just cried about the sore throats and got cheeseburgers and soft drinks... dinner was burrito (severely lacking in the chicken department, it was like the server girl wiped the wrap with the dirty chicken spoon instead of actually spooning chicken in, luckily I had prepared a) side of spinach and bacon. Also a 'smoothie' which I tried to make taste like a cocktail, pineapple, spinach, coconut yoghurt... it was pretty good but nothing to rave about, I made it with coconut water instead of milk and I think I prefer the milkier smoothies... water goal met, much to my discomfort towards the end of the movie...

c6ed0473863baf482d6efe0d730517fa.jpg

Train to defeat the Huns:

Much chest thumping and cries of "Duunack!"

8x 45, 6x50, 4x 55, 2x65, 3x70.

Now I need to think of something special for the birthday lift... seeing as I'm a week early (vigorous chest thumps in the background)... I wanna try for 5 at 70, maybe with a party hat or something...

Also did some accessory work plus a 5k walk on the dreadmill. I was in lifting shoes so didn't run much, a little tiny section in the middle when there was no one else around, but mostly waking

e0528cbee1db7b8be6b4468a68bd9847.jpg this meant I got the 10,000steps.

Notes, in case I forget: I tried the practice test which we are doing the real test on Friday... I got maybe half of the answers, so need to crack on with the study for this. (Also I just realised we are going to a wedding on Friday when my class would normally be... I will need to speak with the coordinator to organise a different time to sit it...)

Who is that girl I see? Yes Face plus bonus Epsom bath, my muscles deserved it.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

so skilfully avoided that by going to the movies to watch Guardians 2 while the parade was on

JEALOUS!!! I'm going next Thursday, the night before it opens here in the States, and I can't wait. It looks super swanky!

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2-wallpaper.

26 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

Prepare to be amazed, as I HIT MY BODYWEIGHT LIFT A WEEK EARLY, FOR THREE REPS!!! Was going to keep it a secret until my birthday, but that didn't last, I'm too pleased. Also walked 5k on the treadmill to get an idea of what running a 5k would be like and I feel it would be doable... still haven't committed the cash for ToughMudder, need to speak to Mr regarding finances and whether we are going ahead with the previous honeymoon plan now that his work is a pile of poop.

That's a lot of AWESOME, Yasha! Way to crush your goal a week early! WOOT WOOT! That'll be exciting if you get to do a ToughMudder :) 

Wolf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

What? Your chickens don't look like this?

fd0d1cdaadb2ca150b6e5abab09f2ca1.jpg

That's just downright upsetting! :D:P :ambivalence::(

I HIT MY BODYWEIGHT LIFT A WEEK EARLY, FOR THREE REPS!!!

AWWWW YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! In your face birthday PR!!!

Now I need to think of something special for the birthday lift... seeing as I'm a week early (vigorous chest thumps in the background)... I wanna try for 5 at 70, maybe with a party hat or something...

Yeah, BW for 3? You def got more!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

That's a lot of AWESOME, Yasha! Way to crush your goal a week early! WOOT WOOT! That'll be exciting if you get to do a ToughMudder  

Wolf

Such excitement~!

I've never done any race type stuff before (well, when I was in little athletics in the under10s, so I feel that doesn't count any more), but I feel like it might be time to try something like that...

Yeah, BW for 3? You def got more!!!

I'm going to try for a birthday 5 :D

Yay for Deadlifts!!!

We crossed it off the board today and my trainer went for a fist-bump then went "ah screw it, hug it out!", so sweaty!

• Like 4

Wednesday: having a public holiday part way through the week is messing with my mind... a good day. I was going through some older photos on my phone and omg look at the difference in my face!!! The grad photo was July last year, the kitchen one today for comparison.

d2947c62843276f9469e00a53c1a3fe3.jpg

Gym in the morning. Started work late so I could get some odds and ends done (like taking the compost to the botanic gardens, my wormfarm can only take so much!) so stayed back late as well. The weather changed to nasty while I was at work, so I had to grab some emergency stockings from the on campus grocery store so I didn't freeze. Finally got home and realised Mr had forgotten his work keys, so after a while of psyching myself up for it I rode down and dropped them off. Home for a little studying then headed to bed after this update.

Eat like a warrior~ breakfast smoothie, banana, spinach, apple yoghurt, lunch was smoked salmon, zucchini, yellow squash and Brussel sprouts. dinner was a very sad chicken breast and some overcooked veggies. I have included the sad photo for honestys sake.

8ff257529bbe361fa26afff70fcb93b7.jpg

5e0807d590fcf38178e28d518b0b401a.jpg

Train to defeat the Huns: yes, so much travelling stuff today, by the end my legs were wrecked...

0637ce4d875ec50aa6bb4e04ac010e9d.jpg

Notes, in case I forget: spent a half hour reviewing flash cards. Emailed the subject coordinator and got approved to do the written test on Tuesday instead of Friday due to wedding attendance.

Who is that girl I see? Yes and yes

• Like 6

You need to include the occasional sad food photo or we'll start raiding your fridge for our lunches.

And you can see the difference! You are pretty in both pictures, but your jaw line is so much more defined now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yasha92 said:

I'm going to try for a birthday 5 :D

Can't wait to hear. you got dis! :D 

51 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

Who is that girl I see? Yes and yes

<3 you've come so far!!!!!! <3