• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Image result for rick and morty schwifty gif

So, the last challenge was a wash. Between some mental health hurdles and some complicated family dynamics, a few more ambitious daily goals turned into pure nope. I spent week two balancing overtime at work and staging our current place for sale, then week three had me in Florida for a week of vacation. Lifting still happened, but consistency for just about everything else got put on hold.

This month, getting schwifty is all about rebuilding consistency in B-list activities (languages, writing, and tracking) while not budging an inch on A-list fundamentals (sleep, meditation, and lifting).

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Laghail said:

Updated with as much structure as I'm willing to impose on myself.

Yeah, you don't want too much structure...

giphy.gif

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, ArgSki77 said:

Did I really manage to get into a Laghail thread on page one...this is a rarity. Usually youve cranked up 3 pages of hilarious tangents by now ;)

It's usually @Br0din's fault.

• Like 3

Just now, Laghail said:

It's usually @Br0din's fault.

You're off your game of starting a massive car wreck of a topic that everyone has to watch happen

• Like 4

Just now, Br0din said:

You're off your game of starting a massive car wreck of a topic that everyone has to watch happen

Very true. Let's go for the aww factor this time. Picking up this murderous looking character later next week.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Laghail said:

Very true. Let's go for the aww factor this time. Picking up this murderous looking character later next week.

Image result for panties dropping

• Like 9

On 4/17/2017 at 8:57 AM, Laghail said:

So, the last challenge was a wash. Between some mental health hurdles and some complicated family dynamics, a few more ambitious daily goals turned into pure nope. I spent week two balancing overtime at work and staging our current place for sale, then week three had me in Florida for a week of vacation. Lifting still happened, but consistency for just about everything else got put on hold.

This month, getting schwifty is all about rebuilding consistency in B-list activities (languages, writing, and tracking) while not budging an inch on A-list fundamentals (sleep, meditation, and lifting).

sometimes fitness can't be a priority and that's okay! you'll get back at it this challenge, I'm sure! focus on the big things first, and then if there's time work on those b-list things.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, spezzy said:

sometimes fitness can't be a priority and that's okay! you'll get back at it this challenge, I'm sure! focus on the big things first, and then if there's time work on those b-list things.

truth!

we'll be here cheering you on either way. and demanding more elsie pictures.

• Like 1

The hilarity of your challenges is still sending smoke signals off in the distance. We just need to stoke the fire some more and get the party started already ;) 

giphy.gif

You new pup is a cutie for sure, brother!

Wolf

• Like 4

Humorous 1rep PR attempt at DL last night (side note: evening gym people, da fuq? How do you even??), warm-up weights flew up, confidently grabbed the bar and got 0.5 inch clearance off the floor. Deloaded the bar and grunted out much humbler set of triples, did some accessory circuits and my fecking calves decided my hubris merited further punishment, so no running. See below for an illustration, only replace the testicle shaped time cops with post-dl cramps, and Einstein with my calves. 

Image result for rick and morty pride gif

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Laghail said:

See below for an illustration, only replace the testicle shaped time cops with post-dl cramps, and Einstein with my calves. 

Those guys are dicks. Lookie what happened last night! Totes coincidence :P I've just been playing em all week...

vKMNEPol.png

• Like 3