Korranation Charts the Spirit World

On 4/29/2017 at 4:56 PM, Korranation said:

I was a little tired from my shift since there weren't enough employees for the shift. Before I knew it I wneded up at home binging on a pint of cookies and cream ice cream and a giant pack of tropical gummi worms. 

Been there before >_< though one of the things that has helped me when I get in the mood to binge on all the sweets was something I picked up from @Terah of just stopping and trying to figure out exactly what I'm in the mood for and why I want to eat said thing. Then if possible I'll find a healthy alternative or of if I'm in a specific sweet mood I'll measure out exactly one serving (or 1/2 a serving) and eat just that. Oddly enough I've found that I often crave salty or crunchy things and If i get one of those cravings pickles have been very helpful for breaking the binge

• Like 3

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

I dropped off the grid again. 

I had the usual long weekend hours and binge time with that. But I also had some big things happen during the weekdays too. 

I got a call back a few days ago with a job offer that I accepted. I have a real job now. Or at least in two weeks time. I spent the rest of those days planning on what to study about the company and division I'll be working under, working up the courage to give my two weeks, scheduling celebratory time with family and friends, and when I can go get business clothes. 

r6RQM.gif

I'm not too sure that I kept up with my goals over the weekend, but I'll have to schedule a time to make a report for week two, what is going up for week three (even though that part is half over), picking a PVP challenge and implementing it, responding to the tapatalk notifications, and updating my bullet journal for everything else. 

MYa3k_s-200x150.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 4

WEEK 3 DAY 3

I don't even know where to start with what I've missed.

46MWR.gif

So far I've:

• Worked my butt off over the weekend
  • Accepted a new job offer (for my first real job)
  • Turned in my two weeks at my current job
  • Meal prepped for the week
  • Celebrated twice on this next step to faux adulting

tumblr_m43fenS4rJ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Today's been active too.

I started off the day by planning window shopping with my sis for some business clothes. My dad insisted that I go get my tired rotated first, so I went to the local shop. turns out the socket for the tire lock isn't where it should be and I haven't logged in enough miles with the tired for too much wear. After running back and forth between the shop and home looking for the socket and other hoopla I settled that my tires were fine and I'd tear up my room afterward to look for the socket. Because knowing myself, I knew I didn't know what it was during one of my car cleanings, put it in my room for some reason, and didn't want to toss it since it seemed important. 

j1vIG.gif

I did the window shopping with the sis at a thrift store. I can't help my thrifty style. You get more brands under one roof and everything is affordable. I didn't find any business clothes but found some nice adulting shirts and good flannel. 

636104206316449265-1088292279_lucky%20fl

We came home and I enjoyed a good meal prepped lunch. It was 8oz of baked chicken with uncle Chris seasoning, 6oz of quinoa/ brown rice blend with rosemary, and 8oz of mixed veggies. I'm a little stumped on how to prep a protein other ways. I've already cooked chicken for the week. I could always grill, marinate, bread, broil, or shred some more chicken for another meal simply for the sake of the mission.

tumblr_n7jeqkXvSS1r5pe9fo1_400.gif

I haven't been practicing Spanish as much as I should have. And being in the part of Texas that I am and the job I'm going into, it should be a second language by now or at least I should be fluent enough for holding a conversation.  

Spain_4.gif

The TR-18 missions are about a new drug this Shadow Organization has been putting into processed food that inhibits focus, blocks the processing of new information, reduces memorization and recollection, and generates lethargy. I'm not cutting greek yogurt out of my diet even though it's "processed" since it's got plenty of protein and probiotics and doesn't leave me lethargic. 

tumblr_ognf8pH5jh1vklgmso1_500.gif

I'm sort of giving the surveillance mission a half effort. I do at least 20 minutes which is at least three times what is originally asked for, but I like to have my headphones in for either a game of "fit for battle" or "zombie run 5k" or to catch up on podcasts. My doge is my second set of eyes and ears on this mission and he always lets me know when someone or something is within out perimeter. He'll sometimes try to bolt across the street to greet said friend/foe. The only people who do their cul-de-sac walking in the evening with me is a sweet older couple, a lady with a dachshund and shit zhu, and someone with a floofy mini collie. 

giphy.gif

x x  Practice Makes Perfect [x7]
x x x Troop Training [x3]

✔ x x Protein, 3 Ways [x3] 
✔ ✔ ✔ Tracking TR-18 [x7]
✔ ✔ ✔ Hydrate & Flush Your System[x7]
Surveil Immediate Surroundings[x4]

• Like 6
On 5/4/2017 at 7:47 AM, Sylvaa said:

New job hype!

Not sure if they have them in your area, but I get most of my work pants at New York & Co. outlets. I'll stock up when they have $20 pants sales. The ones I get are machine washable, don't fade or fall apart, and are comfy. 

On 5/4/2017 at 8:07 AM, Dagger said:

Congratulations on the job! :D

On 5/4/2017 at 8:15 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

oooo new work clothes :P that is the stressful yet exciting part about a new job! I like to buy new clothes but unfortunately they cost money. at least you'll be making that cash soon! shopping spree! 

On 5/4/2017 at 8:35 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Congrats on the new job! What will you be doing? Also, your gif game is super strong.

Thanks everyone!

giphy.gif

I've gotten in the habit of thrifting all of my clothes. I've gotten far more compliments from what I've gotten from a thrift store than what I've bought new from any retail store. I usually go to clothes mentor or plato's closet for my new duds since they're sticklers for good name brands. 

tumblr_inline_mhyyqosjxq1qz4rgp.gif

I'll be working as an admin assistant at a non profit in the education and traning voicher program. They were founded here in my home town and branched their way into different states and are now international. I'll be rotating with other admins at the front desk and talk with youths (in both english and spanish), doing paperwork, balancing checks, and helping the project manager with events. 

giphy.gif

pratt-1.gif?w=650

• Like 7

WEEK 3 DAY 7

These past few days have been not so (healthy productive)

I realized that when things start piling up I go into the ever great state of "analysis paralysis" and do nothing. 

f12eee27-9d8b-47a7-9c10-3d4695d4dfff-171

In no particular order I (unproductively):

• binged
    • John wick 2
    • Logan
    • Steven universe
    • samuria jack
  • had sim sum with the fam
  • went to japanese grocery store for snacks
  • looked at expensive name brand jewwlry and wondered if I should invest in some online knockoffs

Need-help.gif

And in no particular order I (productively):

• went to work
  • told more people I gave my two weeks
  • worked on my bullet journal habit trackers
  • spent an entire day filling out paper work for new job
  • added so many filters on my main email addresses to remove spam
  • started a self-care spreadsheet to later prioritize and transfer to bullet jorunal

tumblr_inline_mxwy19nFkh1ro0zrp.gif

I didn't workout like I should have and couldn't do the evening walk for the past few nights because of the late night shifts I have. 

I did practice spanish, ate my prepped meals which do not taste as great after day four, chugged a lot of water, and caugt up with all of my podcasts. 

tenor.gif

x   Practice Makes Perfect [x7]
x x x Troop Training [x3]

✔ x x Protein, 3 Ways [x3] 
x x ✔ Tracking TR-18 [x7]
✔ ✔ ✔ Hydrate & Flush Your System[x7]
x  Surveil Immediate Surroundings[x4]

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Korranation said:

I go into the ever great state of "analysis paralysis" and do nothing.

This sounds really familiar. Oh yeah, that's 'cause I do it, too. :-)

Seriously, though, you're not alone here. But don't beat yourself up. Stand up, dust yourself off, and keep pressing on. The journey isn't over because you still have a ways to go, and I know you can do it. We're cheering for you.

tumblr_o5cs5nj9841udh5n8o1_500.gif

• Like 3

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Embraces His Wild Poet

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

Congratulations on the new job!! :) It seems to me that you've been up to a lot, and super productive...! Could you look at productivity as a cyclic thing? You've done a lot and got a new job, so what feels like an analysis paralysis might just be your brain that needs a moment to recharge itself. No need to see it as a bad thing, just a part of the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiife!!

Ahem. I hope you have a lovely start for your week :D

• Like 3

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

On 5/7/2017 at 7:50 PM, Wolfen said:

This sounds really familiar. Oh yeah, that's 'cause I do it, too. :-)

Seriously, though, you're not alone here. But don't beat yourself up. Stand up, dust yourself off, and keep pressing on. The journey isn't over because you still have a ways to go, and I know you can do it. We're cheering for you.

tumblr_o5cs5nj9841udh5n8o1_500.gif

It's a blessing and a curse. On one hand, you see all the minute details. On the other hand, the brain has the potential to get cluttered and those details go *thbbpthbpt*

calvin2.gif

Thanks! I'll keep on trekking. 

5dc7ab585b96d4ed60715191047a636c.gif

On 5/7/2017 at 11:40 PM, Ensi said:

Congratulations on the new job!! :) It seems to me that you've been up to a lot, and super productive...! Could you look at productivity as a cyclic thing? You've done a lot and got a new job, so what feels like an analysis paralysis might just be your brain that needs a moment to recharge itself. No need to see it as a bad thing, just a part of the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiife!!

Ahem. I hope you have a lovely start for your week :D

I'm so excited about the new gig! 

My productivity is usually tied to my um... cycles. So my bod does need some recharging. 

tenor.gif

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Korranation said:

My productivity is usually tied to my um... cycles. So my bod does need some recharging. 

There you go! Do you track your symptoms in a calendar? It might help you understand the moments of analysis paralysis better. Just let it be, and it'll pass when you're more energized :) But I understand that it's hard to deal with those thoughts and feelings, and I have to actively recognize them and deal with them myself, too. Could it help you, if you understood that the decisions you're making are not permanent? As in, all the situations come and go, but very few decisions you make are actually permanent. You can alter them later. You are also allowed to say, "I need some time before I make this decision", "I need more information about this decision" etc., whether you tell it to someone else or yourself!

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

1 minute ago, Ensi said:

There you go! Do you track your symptoms in a calendar? It might help you understand the moments of analysis paralysis better. Just let it be, and it'll pass when you're more energized :) But I understand that it's hard to deal with those thoughts and feelings, and I have to actively recognize them and deal with them myself, too. Could it help you, if you understood that the decisions you're making are not permanent? As in, all the situations come and go, but very few decisions you make are actually permanent. You can alter them later. You are also allowed to say, "I need some time before I make this decision", "I need more information about this decision" etc., whether you tell it to someone else or yourself!

I track those mystical cycles with apps like p tracker lite for the dates and hormonology app for the chemical updates. Getting hormonology helped me recognize the blahs before they happened so I could prep for those thoughts and feelings. I lucked out during my interview with the concept of nonpermanent decisions. I had been going through the job hunting for so long that the interview process and questions were almost second nature. I was like Neo in the Matrix. 

tumblr_n13soqbgKy1snck81o1_500.gif

I usually get analysis paralysis when I have too many objectives on my list. That's one of the few times I short circuit. But I've found a way around that loophole. Making a physical list of them, crossing completed objectives off with a black marker, and throwing away the paper once there is no space left for more objectives is very cathartic. It forces me to focus on one thing at a time even though I want to multi-task everything at once. 

multitasking1.jpg

• Like 5

WEEK 4 DAY 1

week 4 missions have been updated. 

I'm still on my role of being productive. I was the first one into the thrift store today and managed to get some super adult businessy blouses. I got my sister's thumbs up on the tops once I got home since I'm pretty clueless when it comes to fashion, but competent enough to know color schemes and what fits. I'll have to return the blouses that didn't work out tomorrow, but that gives me an opportunity to check out some necklaces to add. 

639220857ae5b1a0d4ac03173ffb2f7e.jpg

I got so excited with my shopping spree that I invested in another app. It's called stylebook that keeps track of outfits you have in the closet, what you've worn in the past, most/ least worn, best/ worst cost-per-wear. I spent the majority of the day methodically going through my wardrobe, laying clothes out, snapping pictures, editing and sorting images into the appropriate in app folders. I will take some time to go through the blouses I have and assign them appropriate/inappropriate cardigans and blazers. I noticed that I only have flats and wide-leg pants (which only go with heels.) Now I know I'm lacking in tapered and cropped business pants, heels, and skirts. 

mpdance.jpg

lets-get-some-shoes.jpg

Another big step for me today was getting in touch with my mom. I decided to distance myself once I had more freedom in college. Long story short, we had a lot of disagreements on a lot of things and these disagreements weren't healthy for either of us. My sister agreed that we meet over some good food, so the three of us met at a local cafe. We ended up talking over three hours over soup and sandwiches. It was nice. 

stock-photo-group-of-six-friends-laughin

I also had dinner with my grandpa. I like to call him Iroh sometimes. I usually have a meal with him when my dad, the fatherlord, is away at work. The fatherlord likes to keep tabs on Iroh through my sisters and me. 

After a full day of clothes and cuisine, I didn't have time to fully read all the weekly missions until later in the evening. Putting the new mission in my bujo and scheduling each one will be on my forever to do list. 

---

I've been taking late evening walks with the doge. I like to spice things up like always so I've been taking note of any movement I notice while walking. Granted, I've got my earbuds in and am listening to a podcast, I use agent doge as my second set of eyes and ears. He notices everything before I do even without my headphone. These are the notes/ time log of all activity within the perimeter of the neighborhood. Rising Heroes has been urging rebels to do a perimeter check each day in the vigilance of any evil shadow organization agents. 

night 1

8:50 - Beatrice

• small doge walked up to agent Finn
  • Finn followed small dog to their owner 
  • she warned us about the coyotes wandering the neighborhood in the evenings
  • could be code since coyotes stay away from people

8:59 - Duck Dynasty neighbor unloading truck from a beer run

• I've known him since we moved
  • he's a regular patrol

9:01 - white dog missing

• the cub. neighbors leave their small doge outside their front door on a short leash every night 
  • maybe letting him get fresh air?

9:02 - Agent Finn examined drainage ditch

• Agent Finn stops mid-walk to listen to possible noises coming from the underpass
  • No threat found under ditch

9;07 - Corner neighbor stepped outside to stare

9:11 - Large black Silverado stationed at dead end

• parking lights on
  • two young women standing on drivers side whispering

night 2

8:31 - Cub. neighbors dog still missing

8:32 - Neighbor 414 watering grass

8:36 - sprinklers turned on as agent Finn passed

8:37 - neighbor 319's white vehicle pulled in

8:38 - Small pickup truck stationed at dead end

• the vehicle drove off once I crossed their headlight visual

8:40 - Minnie collie and owner on patrol

8:47 - Neighbor red self-watering yard

8:49 - mini collie and owner returning from patrol 

8:51 - gray car stationed at dead end

• the vehicle drove off once I crossed their head light visual

8:53 - gray vehicle returned to station post once agent Finn left the dead end perimeter 

X Eat More Veggies [x7]
X Yoga Practice[x4]
X Troop Training[x3]
X Squad Goals: Party Mode [x1]
X Veg Head Antidote [x2]
Extended Surveillance[x1]

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Korranation said:

I like to call him Iroh sometimes.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

6 hours ago, Korranation said:

I got so excited with my shopping spree that I invested in another app. It's called stylebook that keeps track of outfits you have in the closet, what you've worn in the past, most/ least worn, best/ worst cost-per-wear. I spent the majority of the day methodically going through my wardrobe, laying clothes out, snapping pictures, editing and sorting images into the appropriate in app folders. I will take some time to go through the blouses I have and assign them appropriate/inappropriate cardigans and blazers. I noticed that I only have flats and wide-leg pants (which only go with heels.) Now I know I'm lacking in tapered and cropped business pants, heels, and skirts. 

That actually sounds really brilliant. Sometimes I figure out a great way to mix and match my clothes but then forget what I did later. I maybe don't want to go through all the trouble of doing it ahead of time. But keeping a photo log of outfits I pulled together that I felt fabulous in is genius. 

Also, your new job sounds fabulous! I worked for non-profits up until 2 years ago and it feels great to be helping the community. 

• Like 2

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

We already talked about the new job in the Yak's Head but again, congrats and welcome to real fake adulting!  I like doing some shopping at thrift stores too.  I can just get so much more for my money and I find things from brands I don't normally come across from my usual store shopping.  When I have the money I'll follow up with hitting the department stores to add in other pieces.  

What's with all the creepy vehicles sitting at a dead end near your house and driving off as you get there?  

ETA: PS. Don't forget to pick a Jeopardy challenge for the week... :) 

• Like 3

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

12 hours ago, Wolfen said:

giphy.gif

I cried so much after watching Iroh in LoK. My grandpa follows the same motto as Iroh does too. 

8 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

That actually sounds really brilliant. Sometimes I figure out a great way to mix and match my clothes but then forget what I did later. I maybe don't want to go through all the trouble of doing it ahead of time. But keeping a photo log of outfits I pulled together that I felt fabulous in is genius. 

Also, your new job sounds fabulous! I worked for non-profits up until 2 years ago and it feels great to be helping the community. 

I'm glad you also think it's a brilliant idea. I'd be wearing the same three tops over and over if it wasn't for this app. It can be a time drain to match outfits when it comes to accessories. 

The employees there seemed like they were having a lot of fun during the fiesta season. There were tons of banners, streamers, and tiny pinatas throughout the building. 

2 hours ago, LadyShello said:

We already talked about the new job in the Yak's Head but again, congrats and welcome to real fake adulting!  I like doing some shopping at thrift stores too.  I can just get so much more for my money and I find things from brands I don't normally come across from my usual store shopping.  When I have the money I'll follow up with hitting the department stores to add in other pieces.  

What's with all the creepy vehicles sitting at a dead end near your house and driving off as you get there?  

ETA: PS. Don't forget to pick a Jeopardy challenge for the week... :) 

Thanks!

It's nice to know I've got a fellow thrifter in the doodlies. I got some amazing name brands out of the deal.

I wish I knew the whole ordeal is with the vehicles at the dead end. They use to be parked on the side of the road just like all the other cars. But once I started recording the cul-de-sac's movements they started moving too. We'll have to see how the rest of the weeks evening patrols go before making any conclusions. 

• Like 3

WEEK 4 DAY 2

More shopping done today. I returned some shirts and exchanged them for shiny necklaces. I spent the majority of the day listening to music and making a gridsheet of what accessories go with what tops. I had to pull up several necklaces for different neckline tutorials, but I think I've got that part figured out. I even had my stepmom impressed with my wardrobe selection. 

kittycart.gif

I've been so focused in the camo aspect of the working adulting world that I've forgotten my rebel duties. I went to the shopping center first instead of starting off the day with troop training. The only veggies I had was the lettece and tomatoes in a leftover sandwich I had for lunch. I've done a lot of stretching, and even got a odd look and concerned remark from my sister from all the popping, but not the types of stretching for a certain duration that constitutes as a yoga practice session. 

Kitten-paws-stretch.gif

I really want to get into the veg head andtidote and eat more veggies missions by cooking a bunch of tasty veggies, but I know more adulting will get in the way. My stepmom promosed she'd get me some tappered or cropped slacks if I can find ones that fit and report to her during her two hour break between her adulting errands of a car check up, her sisterly nail appointment, and a hair trim. I'm sure I can squeeze some food in there. I may just grab a bag of frozen okra and steam half of it. The second veggie may be califlower and I may or may not throw that in a slow cooker with wing sauce to try a vegan buffalo wing recipe. I listened to a podcast called foodstuff by howstuffworks and I was shocked to hear the rich culture and history behind califlower and how one chef committed suicide because he could not perfectly carmelize the veggie. And califlower also grows in two dimensional fractals, but makes up a three dimensional thing. Food is weird. 

64a87e0bec2f58c85edf8fed0732dc1f.jpg

X Eat More Veggies [x7]
X Yoga Practice[x4]
X Troop Training[x3]
X Veg Head Antidote [x2]

• Like 5

WEEK 4 DAY 3

I went back to the thrift shop for the third day in a row. This time I got some black boots that come above the ankle and another pair of flats that fit me better.

I went to a few retail stores to look for some cropped pants. My stepmom said she'd spend the day or at least an hour shopping with my for my adulting camo so I could blend in. But she didn't. She spent the day drinking mimosas with her sister and getting her hair and nails done. When she got some from that she went straight out again to go grab dinner with my dad. I guess I got too wrapped in the idea of a new job to remember my stepmom doesn't follow through on promises. 

I skipped breakfast again to get a head start on errands, so I came home and had a meal with a lot of bad sugary snacks. I didn't cook any veggies during the day or workout. I didn't plan a meal to cook so my sisters and I grabbed gyro wraps. I'm not off to a healthy week.

X Eat More Veggies [x7]
X Yoga Practice[x4]
X Troop Training[x3]
X Veg Head Antidote [x2]

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Korranation said:

WEEK 4 DAY 3

I'm sorry this was a rough one. It can be disheartening when you can't count on an adult who is supposed to be setting an example for you or at least inspiring you to continue to make good choices. But it's another day, and you can figure this out. You're smart and capable and clearly more mature and responsible than some of the people in your life who should be lending a hand. You got this.

I read this quote yesterday in Marcus Aurelius's Meditations and I think it fits:

quote-when-force-of-circumstance-upsets-your-equanimity-lose-no-time-in-recovering-your-self-marcus-aurelius-67-89-57.jpg

I love that phrase: Do not remain out of tune longer than you can help. You can do this.

• Like 3

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

I love the thrift store :)

And I am sorry things are hard right now, but you are strong and capable and you will get through this <3

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

WEEK 4 DAY 4 && 5

I decided to get back on the horse again.

if-you-fall-off-a-horse-you-get-back-on-

I'm done feeling sorry for myself and not getting any of my missions done. So I went on a potrol of the neighborhood perimeter. It seemed like a good time since there are evil shadow organization peopel after me in the Rising Heroes side of things. Here's the debrief I got before my walk:

"Rebel, your location has been compromised. Someone has attempted to break into your base while you were out surveilling.

This means the source of the security break is very close to ground zero. You’ll need to surveil the immediate area once again, but far more thoroughly. For the next week, walk each and every day, for any length of time. Continue to take note of any suspicious individuals near your base. Take extra safety precautions… we don’t know what you’re dealing with here."

giphy.gif

I decided to get my walk done early when the sun was still up. I don't know if it was the halucinogens from all the proccessed food I'd been eating for the past few days or just the time of day, but everone seemed to be out and about and very chipper about it.

7:54 - 3yo on tricycle with mom running behind

7:57 - man in full khaki uniform getting in white silverado

he stopped to say hi but got in the truck and drove away when agent doge refused to ackowledge him

7:58 - black car slowed down next, but drove off when I waved

7:59 - older man in grey mowing lawn

8:00 - trycicle girl and mom dancing down the sidewalk across the street

8:01 - neighborhood cat lady overfilling her recycling bin

8:04 - red vehicle did turn around at dead end

8:09 - double the recycle and organic bins are placed outside along creek street

8:12 - tiny small green bag left outside on the sidewalk of red door house

8:13 - trycilce dad watering front yward with bucket

8:17 - truck with golden trident painting pacing up worker tools at dead end

8:23 - small white dog missing outside

8:33 - woman in red getting mail

I wasn't done after my walk. I considered it my warm up and went straight into a body weight workout. I could barelyget through two circuits since I haven't been working out like I should have for the past two weeks. For my cool down I did some yoga. I tried out Staci's video posted on the RH spec op section. I didn't like it as much as doing yoga with Adrienne on youtube.

giphy.gif

I found out after all of my workout that there was an update on my favorite running app "Fit for Battle" with a new chapter. That meant new loot, weapons, armor, encounters, monsters, story line, and great voice acting. So I set things up and went for a run. I didn't take notes like I did the previous night, but I got more running in. I ventured out after the sun set so I could run in the shadows without too many noticing. People would think it weird to see a girl in full workout clothes with a chunky fanny back and a chunkier small doge running beside, laughing to herself to watever sound burble was pumping from earbuds to brain.

Jimmy-Fallon-Wearing-Grado-Headphones-La

X Eat More Veggies [x7]
X Yoga Practice[x4]
X Troop Training[x3]
X Veg Head Antidote [x2]

• Like 4