• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

brutalbears

Brutal Bears Goes Super Saiyan

Brutal Bears Goes Super Saiayn

giphy.gif

Intro: So, life is crazy right now. I am super sucsseful at my main job, and I just had to hire 12 people to keep the ball moving. So, that takes a lot of my time. On top of that I work 2 other jobs, and I am a full time student. So, I am prepping for grad school (which starts next summer). I also started making some things to sell on Etsy so we will see how that goes. Further, I am buying a house! Which is super excting, but there is a lot of work I need to do on that. In short, I need a break for cutting. I need some extra energy! I have lost almost 40 pounds in the last 4 months, and I am at a good weight to break and cut. So, I will be making this plan super simple-and I a ready to go super saiyan!

Lift 3 times a week!

giphy.gif

I changed to a bulk routine-which takes about 1:15 to complete-let's get her done

Run 3x a week

giphy.gif

Need to keep the fat down and dogs worn out: So, lets go running

Eat all the things!

giphy.gif

This is the easiest for me, but I need to focus on a more paleo style of bulk. i need to watch my sugar intake.

That is it. Super simple, no excuses.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Intro: So, life is crazy right now. I am super sucsseful at my main job, and I just had to hire 12 people to keep the ball moving. So, that takes a lot of my time. On top of that I work 2 other jobs, and I am a full time student. So, I am prepping for grad school (which starts next summer). I also started making some things to sell on Etsy so we will see how that goes. Further, I am buying a house! Which is super excting, but there is a lot of work I need to do on that. In short, I need a break for cutting. I need some extra energy! I have lost almost 40 pounds in the last 4 months, and I am at a good weight to break and cut. So, I will be making this plan super simple-and I a ready to go super saiyan!

WHAT EVEN. You are a busy man.

• Like 2

Lol, ya there is a lot going on. I'm sure my girlfriend could submit a nice list of complaints about it lol.

Im exhausted just reading that. You are super inspiring.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grumble said:

Lol thanks. It has been a lot. I wouldn't  be where I am without the help of all of you on here!

• Like 1

I think usually you have to bulk for a few days before you'll notice an increase in energy.

Maybe just give it some time? Maybe a week or so?

Cool. I also about tripled the size of my circuit, and I added a fourth. So, if it stays this hard I think I may be over doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished my Tuesday run. It destroyed me and the pups. The heat is killing me. My pale skin isn't made for it. I think im going to try to find a way to start running at dawn or dusk to avoid the heat.

1e02e00755b4021078ba53a25764d7cf.jpga14b6e49f9cfa33665c422727d01eda7.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Cool. I also about tripled the size of my circuit, and I added a fourth. So, if it stays this hard I think I may be over doing it.

Unless you also tripled your calories, that could be a problem.

Maybe keep doing your old one for the first week of the bulk, then start gradually adding things?

• Like 3

Unless you also tripled your calories, that could be a problem.

Maybe keep doing your old one for the first week of the bulk, then start gradually adding things?

Ya I'll tone back. I got really concerned about not listing enough to build muscle and just getting fat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Ya I'll tone back. I got really concerned about not listing enough to build muscle and just getting fat.

I feel you on that, but I think you'll be fine! One week of cut-quality lifting on a bulk diet won't make or break you, and I think it could function almost like a nice deload to start the new bulk cycle. Up to you though :)

Btw your dogs are adorable. Feel free to post pics as often as you like :D:D:D I'll be here

• Like 1

I feel you on that, but I think you'll be fine! One week of cut-quality lifting on a bulk diet won't make or break you, and I think it could function almost like a nice deload to start the new bulk cycle. Up to you though

Btw your dogs are adorable. Feel free to post pics as often as you like  I'll be here

Lol alright cutting back the lift and not dog pics

• Like 1

On 4/17/2017 at 11:07 AM, miss_marissa said:

WHAT EVEN. You are a busy man.

On 4/17/2017 at 11:09 AM, brutalbears said:

Lol, ya there is a lot going on. I'm sure my girlfriend could submit a nice list of complaints about it lol.

On 4/17/2017 at 0:45 PM, Grumble said:

Seriously, this. Reading that made me tired.

1 hour ago, elvenengineer said:

Btw your dogs are adorable. Feel free to post pics as often as you like :D:D:D I'll be here

Dog pics? Following ;)

• Like 1

Alright I am re-working my bulk workout for tonight. I am thinking of keeping it 4 circuits of 12-10-8-6 and shortening too:

OH Press, Mace 360, Barbarian Squat, Grave Diggers, Weighted Lunges, Pull-Ups, Chin-Ups, Dumbbell Bench-Press.

Just a rough draft, any thoughts?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, brutalbears said:

Alright I am re-working my bulk workout for tonight. I am thinking of keeping it 4 circuits of 12-10-8-6 and shortening too:

OH Press, Mace 360, Barbarian Squat, Grave Diggers, Weighted Lunges, Pull-Ups, Chin-Ups, Dumbbell Bench-Press.

Just a rough draft, any thoughts?

giphy.gif

um, what was it before? I'm just curious, because I would literally die if I did that workout just once.

btw, I don't think I've mentioned it this challenge but you are a very impressive, busy human :) 

um, what was it before? I'm just curious, because I would literally die if I did that workout just once.

btw, I don't think I've mentioned it this challenge but you are a very impressive, busy human  

Lol thank you. I also did dynamic curls, incline pushups, curls, gravity pulls, and side arms pullups. Maybe I should cut back some more?

• Like 1