15 hours ago, freck said:

I let myself get too deep in the red zone over the weekend with social activity and being productive, and didn't recharge appropriately

I like the self-awareness you have. Hooray for upward creepage! And that you're still moving. And eating quality stuff. Win.

• Like 1

"You're not in it to get Most [Recognized Rebel Ever]. You're not in it to be eligible for prizes. You're in this because you made a promise to yourself and you refuse to let you down. Walk the talk. And even when you don't talk much, make the walk so powerful that it leaves no room for questions - from inside or out." -note to self Str7.5 Dex6 Sta5.7 Con11.8 Wis10.4 Cha2 Intro post~Challenge 1~Challenge 2~Challenge 3~Challenge 4~Battle Log 1 Ranger Level 3

On 1/26/2022 at 12:54 PM, Emissary2Ornj said:

I like the self-awareness you have. Hooray for upward creepage! And that you're still moving. And eating quality stuff. Win.

The perks of being 40 XD Spend this long with myself, I'm bound to know the ins and outs! Sorta. Sometimes.

lol

1/27 - Not bad. Croissant sausage sammy for bfast, leftover steak for lunch, mushroom soup for dinner, some olives in there some where for snacking. Did a strength workout with dumbbells and bands. wooooo

• Like 1

The last WHILE has been hectic, and I didn't post. Nor did I eat super well or stay on top of exercise. But I DID sign up to start volunteering and I saw some friends, so yay that. I have a BARBELL NOW

no rack yet, but the barbell exists. It's still in the awkward cylindrical wrapper, and it's cold in my garage, so we'll see when that starts getting incorporated into my workouts.

On the look out for a small rack in the meantime, too.

Today tho
2/2 - Delayed first meal (this has worked for me in the past so giving it another go), Lunch was smoked salmon with a veggie salad on a crispy flatbread with some sesame ginger sauce. Midday snack of a bagel sauteed in butter (it's a thing I like to do with bagels). Dinner was veggie gnocchi in pesto. VERY yum and I was so full until right now lol. And a beer while gaming.

Strength training happened, did some band/dumbbell stuff

Come on wagon lemme stay on you for more than a couple days at a time~

Sometimes the wagon is more like a bucking bronco, eh

• Like 2

Oh, yum, your food sounds good! Lunch, especially. Full agree, on the wagon ride, ha. Exciting you have a barbell!!!

• Like 1

"You're not in it to get Most [Recognized Rebel Ever]. You're not in it to be eligible for prizes. You're in this because you made a promise to yourself and you refuse to let you down. Walk the talk. And even when you don't talk much, make the walk so powerful that it leaves no room for questions - from inside or out." -note to self Str7.5 Dex6 Sta5.7 Con11.8 Wis10.4 Cha2 Intro post~Challenge 1~Challenge 2~Challenge 3~Challenge 4~Battle Log 1 Ranger Level 3

2/4 - Kinda went to bed early without updating, just had a productive but quiet night and wanted to hit the hay. I didn't end up having another snack (the munchies passed).

The not starting my eating til 11 thing has been working well these last few days so just gonna keep doing that for now.

Had a kahlua pork taco of unusual size for lunch (mmmmm red onions). Might qualify as a burrito. Anyway. Snack of bagel and butter again, yes fam i have a favorite. Dinner was the last of the veggie gnocchi leftovers. Somewhere in the morning I had a nitro cold brew thing with vanilla sweet cream in it.

Got on that stepper thing and watched an ep of Ted Lasso, cried like a baby. I love that show.

Today's off to a good start. Woke up at a decent hour (shockingly late really considering when I passed out). Cleaned some. About to head up to the pet smart in a couple hours.

Anyone else with cats ever feel like your entire life is just sweeping up litter?

• Like 1

2/5 - Ready for that new challenge c'mon let's gooooo

Yesterday I did OKAY except for polishing off the last of the wine b/c I wasn't sure when the challenge began and didn't want delicious red wine to go to waste. 

Ate brunch at 11 - toasted bagel with guac spread and smoked salmon like a sandwich

A kind bar somewhere around 2

Pork tacos for dinner at 5 b/c I was sooooo hunnnnngryyyyy

A beer

the rest of the red wine

I was very productive but did not work out. Kinda been a lump lately. 

But today I pressed the button on that Rogue SML-2!!!!!!!! I'm Excruciatingly Excited!!

• Like 1