• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mr_Willes

Mr_Willes: "More and Less"

2 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

I don't envy you right now. I hope things calm down for you soon.

On the bright side, you get to crush Strong Viking at the weekend! WooHooooooooo!!!!!!

Soooo looking forward to that!!! Also, all the guys (and their wives) that run it with us will come over to our place and have a post-SV-BBQ!

• Like 6

2 weeks into the migration, we should be at about 2/3, we are 1/3... With a lot of little things that need addressing. Well at least i can use the extra hours. 

• Like 6

I have! Taper week has been quite relaxing (read that as, I did too little). Just CF Tuesday was murder.

And actually we are now on our way to the StrongViking. ETA in 2 hours!

• Like 5

Well actually it kicked my ass, or more precise my ankle. A bit before 2k I stumbled till bout 4k called it quits and walked back to the finish.

My ego is the thing that got hit the hardest...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Well actually it kicked my ass, or more precise my ankle. A bit before 2k I stumbled till bout 4k called it quits and walked back to the finish.

My ego is the thing that got hit the hardest...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this, but man... you tried to continue for 2k! :loyal: Hope you manage to heal up properly. Take care of yourself.

• Like 2

Thanx for the knock C.

Ankle is doing... better.

Everyday a little bit better. But I still cant walk without a limp. Today is the first day I see a real improvement.

Heard you signed up for the RRDW. Good to hear. Too bad about the wave. I was tempted to join with the DMM. But I heard the package contains a set wave. So now I have to choose between a reasonably cheap package deal, or running with you guys... I'm still not sure what to do.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

Everyday a little bit better. But I still cant walk without a limp. Today is the first day I see a real improvement.

This is good.  It will keep getting better.

Tried to look for "viking health humor" and this is what I got:

history-viking-thor-rowing-rowed-rowers-

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

Thanx for the knock C.

Heard you signed up for the RRDW. Good to hear. Too bad about the wave. I was tempted to join with the DMM. But I heard the package contains a set wave. So now I have to choose between a reasonably cheap package deal, or running with you guys... I'm still not sure what to do.

Glad to hear the ankle is improving. Take it slow and you'll be back to your ass kicking self soon enough. 

Yeah the wave situation is a tricky one. Mudstacle had a fixed wave that had a big discount too, but then other Nerd Fitness folks wouldn't be able to run in the same wave, so I went for a different one. Even if you join the DMM for the race, we will still all be able to hang out on Friday and Saturday night. 

• Like 1

I could also call it, search the ankle... it's nowhere to be seen...

Today the first day in 1,5 week i'm wearing (something like a) shoe again. And i must say it's going pretty good, i just feel it a bit when completely rolling off my foot with each step, but i can almost walk normally again.

BTW i'm switching over to my BL this challenge!!!

Temporary Retirement

• Like 5