May 3. 

Food:
Sticking to my meal prep, not feeling as hungry. Not drinking enough water methinks because I keep leaving my water bottle in my skate bag and not with my work stuff. tsk.

Gym:

Was supposed to do upper body day on Tuesday or Wednesday; did it on neither. To exhausted and grumpy. Might do it this afternoon between work and derby training but we'll see how I go. 

Habit: 

Journalling every night. Some nights are neater then others xD

Job: 

Wednesday's jewellery doodles after I saw all those lovely ear cuffs the night before. These spread to the next page; I got a bit carried away! I've started putting stars next to designs I would like to try making one day too. 

lZA8xt3l.jpg

• Like 2

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

18 hours ago, Rolling Stoney said:

Job: 

Wednesday's jewellery doodles after I saw all those lovely ear cuffs the night before. These spread to the next page; I got a bit carried away! I've started putting stars next to designs I would like to try making one day too. 

A. Awesome!

B. You clearly love making jewelry, and body adornments! Have you thought about how you are going to layout your portfolio?

C.

18 hours ago, Rolling Stoney said:

To exhausted and grumpy.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Rebel Death Knight

Level 3 : Progress [ = _ _ _ ]

Challenges: [4] Current / 3 / 2 / 1

9 hours ago, Hymnusal said:

A. Awesome!

B. You clearly love making jewelry, and body adornments! Have you thought about how you are going to layout your portfolio?

C.

giphy.gif

Thanks! :D

I have not thought about that, although with my new bullet journalling skills I should be able to come up with something. If all else fails, Pinterest will have a suggestion XD

I think there should be people employed to do just that - emergency hug people.

• Like 2

Stonie

They/Them

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Week 2 wrap up;

Food: 1/1

Ate all the food. It's good having food prepped when I'm stuck at work with just me and the boss and I don't always get a chance to sit down. Cooked my food prep alongside my dinner on Sunday which made it a bit less of a hassle; I did also decide to just have my dinner for my lunch for the week too so that made it easy.

Body: 4/4

Did not go to the gym until Sunday but I did join in on both rounds of bonus strength training at derby on Thursday so that's something. Doing the strength training in a group of others actually makes me feel weak - everything seems to be much harder - but when I look over my numbers at the gym I am getting a teensy bit stronger. It's just coming really slowly because work is burning up all my energy. Ended up doing a superset short version of my workouts all combined into one. It actually had me sweating so it wasn't too bad. Also skipping. uuuuugrrgrrghh. 

Habit: 7/7

Updated my journal daily. Still working on finding things quickly now it's getting a bit longer, but it's fine. 

Job: 5/7

improvement on last week, and I actually had a few days where I spent most of my free time doodling. Not all of it was jewellery related but there is some good stuff in there. Still missed a few days, but Im doing it consistently so I'm not going to knock my efforts. 

May 5:

Just some lettering practice and a doodle of a cleaner

ZYZapWTl.jpg

pEUrJbOl.jpg

May 6:

Saw a cool car tail light shape and doodled it for a bit when I got home. Also drew my doggo sleeping because she;s a cutie. 

X7nBhT4l.jpg

0sTKiuOl.jpg

• Like 3

Stonie

They/Them

Long week, long update. 

On 5/11/2017 at 10:37 PM, Hymnusal said:

I love the hidden content doodles! So preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty. Also thrilled to see that Week 2 went pretty well! How is week 3 going?

Thank you! Week 3 went okay. Not in a goal-smashing life-altering way, but I made it through. 

On 5/16/2017 at 4:36 AM, Severine said:

Checking in! How's the challenge? Any new art for us?

Some. Lost my bullet journal for a few days at the start of week 3 and I lost my visual reminder to do stuff like drawing in it. :P

17 hours ago, Elennare said:

*waves*  I'll be back later to read how stuff's going for you.  Hope it's good, though!

*waves back* Thanks :) 

Week 3 felt like a very busy week and I struggled to keep up with my multiple commitments. Work, derby, derby committee, being fit, being social, eating healthy, sleeping, doing housework, etc. It was just a lot to juggle xD Especially after ending up at work an extra day because my boss was sick and I offered to cover for her before she drowned in her own snot xD

Food: 6.5/7

Ate all my food prep. Had taco salad for lunch all week and that was the bomb. I must remember to remake it again one week. The only meal prep I did for week 4 was to work out how I was going to eat the remainder of our perishable food before we go on holidays near the end of week 4. 

Gym: 3/7

I ended up at work for 45 hours last week, so energy was a bit hard to come by, regardless of how much I ate and stretched. I skated on Monday at training and that went okay, did some yoga the next day. Didn't make it to training on thursday after working a 10-hour shift that day with no painkillers; wasn't willing to take the risk of making a bad mistake while exhausted and re-breaking myself xD And I didn't make it to the gym until friday; which was actually a really good training session. Leg day, with kettle bell swing cardio. Walking was hard for the rest of the week. 

Habit: 4/7

Lost my journal in my car at the start of Week 3 so not much got put in there for a few days design and habit-wise; but I've caught up now. 

Job: 2/7

Two new doodles during week 3; nothing jewellery related but I was putting marks on paper so that's okay. 

I was feeling a bit annoyed at my damaged ankle because it was hurting and I felt like it was personally attacking me.

P66W06il.jpg

Had one of those nights where I wanted to draw something but lacked the creative inspiration, so I just doodled around the dots in my journal 'till this happened.

Hyy9PZkl.jpg

Week 4 has mostly been getting through work without my ankle wanting to fall off, and trying to organise myself and my S.O for our holiday we are leaving for on Friday. It's nearly winter here and I'm not quite ready for that so we are heading to the tropics. xD I'm going to cut my current challenge short by a few days so I can just go on holiday; but I might set some mini goals with the aim of super-powered relaxation and self-care for holiday purposes. Or maybe not. I might just wing it. 

• Like 2

Stonie

They/Them

On 2017-05-17 at 11:10 AM, Rolling Stoney said:

Thank you! Week 3 went okay. Not in a goal-smashing life-altering way, but I made it through. 

Glad to hear and glad you found your journal again. I've also got a journal this challenge and I can't count the number of times I had to go hunting for it. <_< Pesky books getting lost.

I was feeling a bit annoyed at my damaged ankle because it was hurting and I felt like it was personally attacking me.

Reveal hidden contents

P66W06il.jpg

I think you've captured the feeling quite well. I particularly like the lizard/gator one.

Week 4 has mostly been getting through work without my ankle wanting to fall off, and trying to organise myself and my S.O for our holiday we are leaving for on Friday. It's nearly winter here and I'm not quite ready for that so we are heading to the tropics. xD I'm going to cut my current challenge short by a few days so I can just go on holiday; but I might set some mini goals with the aim of super-powered relaxation and self-care for holiday purposes. Or maybe not. I might just wing it. 

Take care of yourself and don't push too hard on the bad ankle.

:D Tropical vacation! Hope you have a relaxing and fun time!

Rebel Death Knight

Level 3 : Progress [ = _ _ _ ]

Challenges: [4] Current / 3 / 2 / 1