Dagger Metamorphose Into a Nomad

I'm super late, but flea and tank both said what I was going to say and you ended up doing it so hopefully no harm done! And yeah, not only was it a weekend, but it was a holiday here in the US (and happened to be my ten year anniversary with D! We did a road trip :)) so that's probably why so few people were online. 

A further thought: maybe try to think of a way to make the different challenge blocks you're going to set up for yourself feel like distinct, important events? You'll be on your own rhythm separate from the rest of the forum so maybe something to help them stand out. Not sure what, though.

Headed to check out the other thread...

• Like 2

Oh and additional thoughts on the different possible methods you mentioned. They all look promising, and obviously are all sort of different routes to answering the same questions. I've seen other people using the identity based habits on the forums, too. And they kind of remind me of tank's affirmations.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Severine said:

A further thought: maybe try to think of a way to make the different challenge blocks you're going to set up for yourself feel like distinct, important events? You'll be on your own rhythm separate from the rest of the forum so maybe something to help them stand out. Not sure what, though.

Definitely something I'll work at. Right now, I feel kind of at odds and ends when it comes to goals. I guess I'm doing some of that adjusting that @fleaball is also working through. I was so focused in March and April to just get stuff done and also did a lot in January and February. It's been good to relax that for the last few weeks, but I also want to get back to it.

17 hours ago, Severine said:

Oh and additional thoughts on the different possible methods you mentioned. They all look promising, and obviously are all sort of different routes to answering the same questions. I've seen other people using the identity based habits on the forums, too. And they kind of remind me of tank's affirmations.

Oh yeah, I didn't make the connection to Tank's method, but you are right. Also, I just wanted to use a lot of different ones to see what they shook out. And the answers were pretty consistent despite very different methods so I suppose that means I'm doing what I want to do if I actually do the tasks. ^_____^

• Like 3