Arcknitect Presses Reset

Hello! My last challenge attempt was in January and, well it was quite a roller coaster of a few months family-wise so it didn't work out. We unfortunately lost my mother in law at the end of March and have been working to get things in order. One big focus is on restarting a healthier lifestyle, especially with the warm weather around the corner. 

My goals for this challenge:

Increase my water consumption

Remove one cup of coffee from my routine (down to 2 from 3)

Do yoga every night before bed to help me relax

Attend kickboxing once a week

That's enough for this round. Trying to set myself up for success and be able to have time for all the estate stuff going on:

Get Grandmother-in-law's house on the market by end of May

Finish clearing out mother-in-law's NYC apartment also by end of May 

Boy am I looking forward to Memorial Day. Maybe I can convince hubby to go for a hike.....

• Like 3
On 4/20/2017 at 2:13 PM, arcknitect said:

when I get into a program I end up going up to bed too late for yoga

I like that you recognize your faults and know how they would impact your progress. That's a very wise place to be when it comes to your health and fitness. Well done.

• Like 1
On 4/22/2017 at 3:06 PM, Wolfen said:

I like that you recognize your faults and know how they would impact your progress. That's a very wise place to be when it comes to your health and fitness. Well done.

Thanks! I keep trying to do it, and have determined that TV tends to stand in the way of getting a lot of things done that I really want to do. To that end, I need/want to get my beehives completely painted by this weekend (you know, before the bees arrive) and after clearing out my MIL's apartment (she was a borderline hoarder) it has lit a serious fire to get my house & especially the office in order. With no TV I can chip away at it over the next week or so on top of making yoga easier to fit in.   

• Like 1

I'm so glad this challenge starts AFTER this past weekend. We had the service for my MIL in NYC and were completely out of any routines. My poor little guy was totally out of wack with his sleep schedule and as a result no one slept well. All the coffee! Back to just my morning coffee today.

Oh! We did buy a canoe. Woot! My husband and I are leaving our little man with my parents for a long weekend in May and going on a paddle trip with some friends. It will be the first time in a looooong time that we will be out on the water together. In the past we have borrowed a canoe from a friend, but now that we live in a more rural area with plenty of lakes and streams it was time to get our own. I'm so excited! Found one used on craigslist that ticks all the boxes, including being able to have the little guy in the middle once he gets older.  Now to finalize when we are going to EMS/REI to try on baby carrier packs and plan some hikes.....

• Like 2