• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Meushell

Full Website Version

11 posts in this topic

Is there a way to see the full web version of this site on my phone? I used to be able to switch back and forth. Now I don't see how to do that.

Whaaaaaaa!  You're right!  When did that disappear?

1 person likes this

I'm still able to do it on my phone... I'm on an iPhone 5 (OS 10.1) using Chrome 56/Safari 10. 

Both of my browsers are out of date (my OS is too)... did you guys update recently? It could be a forum v browser issue if so. 

1 person likes this

On 5/18/2017 at 11:23 AM, Wobbegong said:

I'm still able to do it on my phone... I'm on an iPhone 5 (OS 10.1) using Chrome 56/Safari 10. 

Both of my browsers are out of date (my OS is too)... did you guys update recently? It could be a forum v browser issue if so. 

Hmm. Maybe. :-(

On 18/05/2017 at 7:23 PM, Wobbegong said:

Can you screenshot it so we can see where it is in the screen?  I'm on an iPhone 5 too but I think I updated the software fairly recently. 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Can you screenshot it so we can see where it is in the screen?  I'm on an iPhone 5 too but I think I updated the software fairly recently. 

I can never find it in settings on the phone, I just go to whatismybrowser.com and it tells you clearly. It will let you know your browser and browser version, os, and whether your browser is up to date or not. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Wobbegong said:

I can never find it in settings on the phone, I just go to whatismybrowser.com and it tells you clearly. It will let you know your browser and browser version, os, and whether your browser is up to date or not. 

Haha, sorry, I meant can you screenshot the forum where it says "view full desktop site" so we can see where to look. :D  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Now I'm confused. It just loads the full desktop site automatically for me, I don't have to click anything. I see absolutely no difference between the site I'm seeing on mobile and the site I access through my laptop except the breakpoint and a more mobile-friendly navigation system. 

What are you seeing?

Edited by Wobbegong
removed image upload
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Wobbegong said:

Now I'm confused. It just loads the full desktop site automatically for me, I don't have to click anything. I see absolutely no difference between the site I'm seeing on mobile and the site I access through my laptop except the breakpoint and a more mobile-friendly navigation system. 

IMG_3780.PNG

What are you seeing?

That's what I see, but in threads themselves, I don't see signatures. I also don't really see how pictures look (size wise) in threads.

1 minute ago, Meushell said:

That's what I see, but in threads themselves, I don't see signatures. I also don't really see how picture look (size wise) in threads.

Ah. I must have misunderstood then, I'm seeing the same thing as you. Not sure about the picture issue (I don't really use mobile to browse the forums and the pic I submitted in this thread looks fine, but it's... screen-shaped on my mobile lol, so it fits ok). Sorry for the confusion!

2 people like this

On 5/30/2017 at 0:05 PM, Wobbegong said:

Ah. I must have misunderstood then, I'm seeing the same thing as you. Not sure about the picture issue (I don't really use mobile to browse the forums and the pic I submitted in this thread looks fine, but it's... screen-shaped on my mobile lol, so it fits ok). Sorry for the confusion!

With the pictures,  they look great on the phone. The problem is I don't see the proper size, so I don't see how it looks on the full website version.  When I have checked on the full website version, I've seen it looks kind of funny. LOL.  Like the two pictures that are supposed to be about the same size are completely different sizes.