• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vibrantella

Vibrantella's Placeholding Challenge

9 hours ago, Vibrantella said:

The Grand Canyon was an amazing experience! It included a night on an old-fashioned ranch, horse riding, doing the Skywalk and a trail down the South Rim (which was mega challenging as my vertigo seems to have worsened with age, but TBH even Mr, V struggled). Oh, and achievement unlocked for spending a night in a tent on a GC campground. It was so cold, but the night sky was stunningly beautiful.

Except for the vertigo, that sounds so amazing. :D

• Like 3

I'm SO glad you got to enjoy the Grand Canyon!  It is still VERY much on my bucket list!

New York has it's own different kind of wonder - it's been a while since I've been.  (NJ is as close as I've gotten recently - actually flew back yesterday).

Keep relaxing and enjoying your holiday! And let us live vicariously through you too :)

• Like 2

I ATEN'T DEAD!

We had an amazing time in the US, then came back home with a virus (a bad cold, or possibly West Nile!  Still waiting for the test results), which, mixed with jet-lag, stunned us both for over a week.  Mr V. even had to stay at home for 2 days, whilst I made it to work, but not to the gym :( .  Currently I am better, but still not going to the gym regularly as I'm spending every free minute researching and writing my essay, and trying to keep up with all the responsibilities and medical issues, including blood donation and annual diabetic checkups.  This weekend we have both family and friends coming to stay, which is going to be very tight and somewhat stressful (but fun too!) as I have to submit my paper by the 25th May - no extensions allowed on this one. 

Food - LCHF if not fully keto

Fitness - stretching, squats and lunges every day; one gym session

Mindfulness - happening daily, short bursts now, but built up a few hours on all the flights!

Hope everyone's doing well, and I'll see you on the other side of the moon paper!  :D 

• Like 7

Done and done!  Assignment and challenge.  I'm slowly getting back to the world of the living, even though I fell into a particularly vicious shark pool.  I'll have my result in the second half of July, and I have to think about the new challenge.  Fitness has to be in it!

Thanks everyone for following and supporting!

• Like 7