Hello folks...  I am overwhelmed by the amount of information I have been trying to sort through!!  I came to the Forums to try to make sense of through questions, and I am more confused than ever.. (what is a "Tag"?)

My main questions are that I want to sign up, but I am a 70 year old wanting to get in better shape to keep up with my 5 year old Granddaughter..  

> I doubt that I can do Paleo... does the Academy offer "regular" food plans...  and

> How much control do I have over the types of exercises I am asked to do? (I am a disabled Vietnam vet with a lot of physical issues)

I appreciate any guidance....    (BTW... Dadoo is the name my Granddaughter gave me when she began to talk... No one knows where it came from.)

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome What great motivation.  I don't do the Academy, so sorry I can't help you with those questions. 

Tagging is when you do a challenge you can pick certain key words from your challenge like weight loss,  or  nutrition, or walking, and tag it with that. If you look at the threads under the 4 week challenges you can see the tag words- they are the dark price tag shaped sign under the  challenge name. It is just a quick way for someone to look and say, hey that person has a similar goal to mine, I want to check it out. If you do a challenge and can't think of what to tag it with, you can just skip that. 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27