• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Endor

C.R.A.P. [Endor]

Recommended Posts

On 5/14/2017 at 4:00 AM, zenLara said:

and we don't get any pictures? :concern:

I'll see what I can do, no scenery shots though unfortunately. I've been there quite a few times so I tend to forget to take pics! I got a pic of the chilli pie and my friends crazy looking chooks though!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy I really let this one go! This is partly why I'm not a big fan of 4 week challenges.....it's over before you really get started! 

 

Anyway the last 2 weeks have been very busy at work, lots of overtime. 

 

Some not so good things:

- I missed a clean and have damaged ligaments in my left wrist (not the one i hurt last time). It's sore and I can't do much upper body or Oly lifting but it's not as bad as last time. Smolov Junior starts next week....it's going to be a squat-a-thon again! 

 

Some good things:

- I'm feeling very fit and beat one of the better players at squash last week as well putting in a good showing against someone who is in the division above me. 

- I've got some major coin coming in from all this overtime, paying down a debt schedule on target which is a relief. 

- Crossfit Games Regionals are now on so I have heaps of distraction

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to hear from you, even when it seems you've been having a rough time.

 

I found 6 week challenges were too long for me, and I switched to 4 week challenges before the website itself did. But now I'm finding them short, so maybe it depends on what you are working on that you need more or less weeks to organise yourself. Not everytime the same thing will fit the situation. Why don't you go back to 6 week challenges on your own? It can be a bit messy with other's people threads, but nothing too complicated anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2017 at 6:41 PM, Endor said:

I missed a clean and have damaged ligaments in my left wrist (not the one i hurt last time). It's sore and I can't do much upper body or Oly lifting but it's not as bad as last time.

 

Hey mate, sorry to hear about the wrist :( Let me know if I can help out in any way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2017 at 8:20 PM, zenLara said:

Nice to hear from you, even when it seems you've been having a rough time.

 

I found 6 week challenges were too long for me, and I switched to 4 week challenges before the website itself did. But now I'm finding them short, so maybe it depends on what you are working on that you need more or less weeks to organise yourself. Not everytime the same thing will fit the situation. Why don't you go back to 6 week challenges on your own? It can be a bit messy with other's people threads, but nothing too complicated anyway.

Thanks :) I might do a really simple challenge, my coach told me today he thinks it takes 30 days for your body to understand you're not eating sugar and boozing anymore so maybe that will be my goal.

 

On 5/24/2017 at 9:10 AM, Yuen said:

 

Hey mate, sorry to hear about the wrist :( Let me know if I can help out in any way.

Thanks mate, it seems to be recovering pretty quickly so maybe i just stretched the ligaments or something.....if that's a thing?! Anyway I'm avoiding anything that flexes them back, so no front squats, cleans etc. for time being. In fact pretty much nothing overhead as well. Although I did some Dumbbell snatches the other day up to 30kg which seemed ok. 

 

Also did some 115kg deadlifts today with no issues so at least my grip seems to have returned quickly.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.