• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WantMy$2

How Long Do You Try? Until.

9 hours ago, Hymnusal said:

Congratulations! Hopefully this is a step up or step to something more awesome in your career! :D Huzzah!

Thank you! If not my current "dream job" it is right up there with it. Last summer when I interviewed for my current position I left thinking about the "what do you want to be doing in five years?" question and my answer was...the position I want doesn't exist yet. Nine months later... :)

• Like 2

So I'm at the point that I usually don't come back until the next challenge. I have slacked on most of my goals the last few days. However...I'm here. I'm looking to take it back on the upswing this weekend.

Scale this morning...down 5 lbs since the start of the challenge.

• Like 3

On 2017-05-03 at 7:20 PM, WantMy$2 said:

LEVEL UP! 

Last night I had an interview/accepted a position that was created based on a 10 minute impromptu speech I gave a couple weeks back. 

Awesome! :D

Hope you're still hanging in there challenge wise. Still rooting for you!

Coming up for air.

A lost week as far as goals go for the most part. The steps are the only thing that are really up there. I have only had 3 days since the challenge started with steps under 10000.

Normally I would be gone. But I'm back. Not looking for a pat on the back for that, just kind of typing it out loud so I can hear it.

6lbs down since the start of the challenge. Less busy this weekend, so I really want to put a plan together to make this last week a strong finish.

• Like 3

Kudo's for sticking to it (whether you want them or not :P).  It's always hard to come back after a stumble.  It's something I know I struggle with.  Everyone looks to be in a slump this week.  On to the next I say! 

• Like 2

I did not fair well with the goals. the most consistent was the steps. I averaged more than the 10,000 a day missed it on six days. Even with missing those it was a 50% increase over the previous 28 day period. 

4 week steps.JPG

Today I kicked over to Nerd Fitness Level 14, which was something I set out to do.

I'm looking forward to the next couple of challenges. I'm an educator so I will be off work for most of the summer. I plan to focus on some habits that I can have going really well when work starts again in the fall. 

Thank you to all that have stopped in this time around! while I didn't keep up with all the goals this time, I'm here at the end and kept stopping in. 

nf level 14.JPG

• Like 4

On 2017-05-20 at 8:12 PM, WantMy$2 said:

Thank you to all that have stopped in this time around! while I didn't keep up with all the goals this time, I'm here at the end and kept stopping in. 

Super glad you did and hoping to do it again next challenge! Also congratulations on the steps and on level 14 :D

• Like 1