Intermittent Fasting Quick Questions

dpak

I am starting on IF and have seen everywhere people are skipping breakfast and working out in the afternoon. I cannot do that and want to workout in the morning (6am because of work), is it still beneficial if I quit eating at 3 and eat right after  my workout so 730-8am?

Thank you!!!

I would think yes based on my IF understanding, looking at a 16-8 IF, so fast for 16 hours and eat within an 8 hour window. 3pm to 7:30am is 16.5 hours so you would be eating within a 7.5 hour window and meeting 16-8 IF.

I stuck IF for a while (basically was pretty much eating lunch around noon, supper around 6 and that was it, and found it worked well) and probably still fall within it pretty well, with the exception of my fat filled coffee's in the morning at work because i'm just back a few weeks from a trip and on that trip started putting cooking/whipping cream in my coffee ... would sorta be a variation of bulletproof coffee I guess .... i'm following very low carb eating (for almost a year now, 105lb gone so far :))

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Dragonious said:

I would think yes based on my IF understanding, looking at a 16-8 IF, so fast for 16 hours and eat within an 8 hour window. 3pm to 7:30am is 16.5 hours so you would be eating within a 7.5 hour window and meeting 16-8 IF.

Thanks Man!!!! I really appreciate your response and great work on loosing 105lb.