• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Inazea

Inazea jumps into action

I'm just going to swoop right in and pretend I'm not a day late.

Due to frustrating health issues and the start of uni, I'll keep the challenge short and simple.

Diet:

• get at least 80g of protein each day

Fitness:

• strength training 3x a week
  • 20 minutes of rope jumping 2x a week

Life:

• read 3 books 

study.gif.ec2bf59bc4d31f33b966639212c6503e.gif

• Like 2

Thank you! 

So far week 1 has been... let's just say studying after two months of having to do nothing for uni is harder than I thought.

But if I can keep it up today, this week will get a solid B so I'm overall happy with it so far! :)

• Like 1

Week 1 recap:

• strength training: 4/3
  • rope jumping: 1/2
  • 80g of protein: 4/7
  • studying: 3/7

Note to self: look up snacks high in protein that aren't just cheese...

Also I'm going to change my life quest from studying to reading since I decided to write my Physics exam in August instead of in two weeks; still wondering why I didn't think of that earlier because taking it in August instead of May has no effect on anything but the possibility of a better grade.

• Like 1

Ever since I started to use weights for my strength training, it's real fun and I love it; I also feel like I make better progress which definitely boosts my motivation. 

And reading is way easier than studying. Who would have thought? :topsy_turvy:

• Like 1

Week 2 recap:

• strength training: 3/3
  • 80g of protein: 2/7 
  • books read: 1/3

Except for the protein thing I'm really happy with how it's going so far, I'm going to look for whey protein tomorrow (in case I can afford it...) because I definitely need actually way more than 80g if I want to build muscle, 80g is just maintenance and I even have troubles eating that much!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fleaball said:

Have you checked Amazon? I don't know what whey protein is supposed to cost but I feel like they'd be reasonable.

I just did and it's more or less just as expensive but they have smaller packs than the local stores which is fine too, I just can't spend that much money at once.

And a friend told me to eat low fat curd cheese, one serving contains about 30g of protein; she said it doesn't taste good but I actually love it so I'm definitely going to use that to my advantage.

• Like 1

Week 3 recap:

• strength training: 4/3
  • 80g of protein: 5/7
  • books read: 1/3

Now that's an improvement! Especially the protein intake may not have had a good start but at least I took this as a learning opportunity and was successful, I'd say.

• Like 1

Week 4 recap:

• strength training: 3/3
  • 80g of protein: 7/7
  • books read: 2/3

I'd call this challenge a success! Didn't quite get much rope jumping done but thanks to the great weather, I spent a lot of time hiking, that's fine too.

• Like 1