• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Évelyn an Ceò

Third times a Charm!

Last challenge was difficult for me, because I believe I tried to do too much/was a bit too vague. This is my third challenge and this time I am doing less and also being very specific :) Here is my challenge!

Self Awareness: M-F do one exercise from Artist Way weekly exercises. Fridays: ask myself if I am still enjoying the world building journey and if not, what can I tweak.
Love Better: Promise every day in my morning pages that I will not fight my husband, that I will think before I speak today, and that we are on the same team
ABC and Rehab: Angry Bird Circuit MWF and rehab on Saturdays
Cals/No Lactose: 1200-1400 Cal and no lactose except in ingredients
  • Like 1

Having less/easier goals is definitely better! You may be slower in achieving your long term goals but you're more likely to even get there so good job with this! And good luck. :)

• Like 1

I think the first few challenges are kind of a learning curve. I know for my first I got wayyy too excited and was way too ambitious with my goals, which happens to a lot of people. It takes time to find your sweet spot, but the important thing is that you're still here trying.

On 5/4/2017 at 10:33 AM, fleaball said:

What have you been up to @Évelyn an Ceò?

It has been another pretty crappy challenge, thus far. The first week I was hectically preparing for a crowdfunding campaign for an artist residency I was accepted to, so things fell by the wayside as far as health went. Then we went on a vacation for a week, and started off well, but lost sight of things for sure. Then this Monday I launched the campaign. This week I've been 95% unmotivated and frustrated with myself.

All that to say, any good vibes, prayers, whatever would be helpful. I'm for sure feeling in a slump.

• Like 1

Def sending good vibes your way. Congrats on the residency! 

Is there one small thing you can start doing right now to get back on track? Even if it wasn't in your original goals?