Greetings From Florida

Wow, where do I begin?  (Figuratively and literally). 

I am a 44 yo divorced mother of three adult men. (Ok so my youngest is 17, but close enough) 

I am extremely introverted (and mostly hate it, but find comfort in it all the same) I am totally awkward and a complete geek. I work in IT Security, my home is my bat-cave and I do enjoy gaming (PC mostly, but have PS4VR as well) when I can find the time.  I have a gaming rig but I mostly use it for school of late. :( I was a BBS Geek 'back in the day.'

I am an avid hockey (GO BOLTS!) fan and love live music... headed to RHCP tonight. *much excite!* :D 

I am here because I am the heaviest I have been in QUITE some time- and just so happened to land on a fitness page dedicated to Nerds. 

I am tired of being tired, and lack the 'whatever the hell is missing' to motivate and discipline myself.  

I believe I am craving that 'community' ... 

The site is a bit overwhelming in trying to figure out the whosits and whatsits ... but I figured I would at least start with my intro... so ....yeah.

Hi. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Liandrina said:

I am a 44 yo divorced mother of three adult men. (Ok so my youngest is 17, but close enough) 

I am extremely introverted (and mostly hate it, but find comfort in it all the same) I am totally awkward and a complete geek. I work in IT Security, my home is my bat-cave and I do enjoy gaming (PC mostly, but have PS4VR as well) when I can find the time.  I have a gaming rig but I mostly use it for school of late. :( I was a BBS Geek 'back in the day.'

I am an avid hockey (GO BOLTS!) fan and love live music... headed to RHCP tonight. *much excite!* :D 

I am here because I am the heaviest I have been in QUITE some time- and just so happened to land on a fitness page dedicated to Nerds. 

I am tired of being tired, and lack the 'whatever the hell is missing' to motivate and discipline myself.  

The site is a bit overwhelming in trying to figure out the whosits and whatsits ... but I figured I would at least start with my intro... so ....yeah.

Hi. 

Welcome. I live by Orlando.

3 hours ago, Liandrina said:

Hi. 

CFfNod0UgAAuEtm.jpg

Welcome to the Rebellion! :)

We will never see the best version of ourselves inside our comfort zone