Hi and welcome!  I see your Player Difficlty Level is set to LEGENDARY.  That's a couple of tough breaks you've got to contend with there, and I don't mean the big four oh, though I don't suppose that was particularly welcome either. ;)  I have to work with pain/stamina/fatigue issues too so I know how hard it can be, especially the "knowing your limits" bit.  I don't know about you but I'm not very good at that. 

Just out of interest have you read anything about diet and fybro?  There are a few members who suffer with it and some of them have reported improvement by eating a paleo-type diet.  I personally know one lady who went from barely being able to walk to ditching most of the meds and going back to work part time by doing a complete elimination diet and taking up Pilates.  She has an incredibly strict diet now (she has a ridiculous list of foods she can't eat) but it works for her. I just thought I'd share in case you were interested. :) 

Have you found your way around the forum ok, do you need any help with anything?

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously