I've been following the website site and facebook page since sometime around last November when I ran across it looking up info regarding Paleo diet. I loved the basic intro which really grabbed my attention and helped in my learning about this way of eating. So after following for months, decided to join the community.

About myself, I am a single mother of a very active 10-year-old, both very involved in Boy Scouts. I've been a life long athlete but since the start of motherhood, my weight and fitness has fluctuated never being consistent and really overall happy with myself as I would do so well for a few months before falling back into bad habits. Last March I got involved in a nearby boot camp held at my church, which I fell in love with! Made great friends and made fitness a lifestyle for me, not just something I fit into my schedule when I could. This later lead into joining a running group to learn to run my first ever 5K thanks to some ladies in my boot camp. I am very proud to say since last September I have run 8 races and have several more on my calendar including a a few half marathons and lots of obstacle course races.

Getting my fitness down, I couldn't really understand why I couldn't get the definition I could until I learned about the Paleo lifestyle and actually did a 30 day sugar detox, which I loved- though over the last 2 months fell off and have been desperately trying to get back. So hearing about a new women's fitness guide, I decided to jump aboard with what I can see is a great community.

I turn 36 in December so for my birthday I am working towards defining my abs and arms. I know it is doable and possible with all the training I am doing for upcoming half marathons and 4 obstacle course races along with tons of others. :eagerness:

Thanks! I have two half mary's on my calendar this year, my first being September unless I can find one earlier since the one I had hoped to do at the end of April has been scratched off due to way too much going on. I am looking to do a 10 Nautical Mile run coming in June so that is what I am shooting for now as far as my distance.

I am December 29th- right in the middle of Christmas and New Year's!