Insert Funny / Catchy Title Here

Well, I’ve spent too much time browsing the Challenge and Battle log forums, and need to commit to something, so I think for my purposes at this time a battle log will do nicely.  Since I’ll be signing up for the Academy, this should help keep me on task.  I’m not 100% sure, but I could be one of the world’s best procrastinators, and I know that if I keep things broken down into much smaller, quickly achievable goals, it will help build up and maintain my inertia.

Not completely sure how I will end up tracking this, but I think this is my start.

Health

Since I’m a T1 diabetic, one of my goals is a normalized blood sugar, so monitoring is # 1 on my list. Maintaining good blood sugars and adjusting for changes in insulin resistance as I lose weight are extremely important to avoid problems with either hypo- or hyper-glycemic incidents.

I also realize the importance of sleep, so I will be tracking sleep times along with general feeling upon waking, as I’ve seen many others do.

Fitness

So this is kind of nebulous at the moment, my one current firm goal is to walk a minimum of 4km (2.5mi) a day, two others are to investigate the Academy and establish my routine there, and also get setup with a local Taekwon-do studio to start classes.

Diet

I already follow a pretty strict regimen, and with 10yr+ already eating a GF diet, switching to the low-carb diet I’m currently eating hasn’t been an issue. Unless I find myself falling off the wagon, I won’t be spending much time on tracking this at the moment.

There are areas I see others working on that I will eventually incorporate, but for now my main focus is to bring down my insulin resistance (by losing weight and increasing fitness primarily) so there is much less fluctuation in blood sugars

So here we go, since I’m posting this mid-week, I’ll start with Wednesday and carry on.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.4] [] [] []

Sleep [10:30] [] [] []

Wake [6:30 7/10] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [] [] []

Sign-up for the Academy []

• Like 1

Stan

--------------------------------

'He's an IT guy, but like, with superpowers'

Origin         My Log

May the 4th be with you.

So, I'm angry :mad-new: - I get angry every time I go and do more nutrition research.  I found this today, granted its 4 years old, but its basically the same advice that had been pushed on me by my dietitian and endo for the last 30 years.  I guess what pisses me off the most is the fact that these are the people you're supposed to trust, right?  They have the education and experience to help you with your health issues.  Yes, there's lots of good information out on the Internet, but why would anyone go looking for it when trusting their medical practitioners? I guess I'm glad I found a better way, but it just makes me angry every time I see something like this.  *Rant Off*

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.4] [6.3] [] []

Sleep [10:30] [11:30] [] []

Wake [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [] []

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [2.5km] [] []

Sign-up for the Academy [x]

Stan

Origin         My Log

5-May-2017

Pretty decent day, had some O/T at work, and again tomorrow. Noticing the soreness in my legs lessening every day now, and definitely an increase in energy with the new diet. Working through some of the mindset exercises in the academy, and finally found out why no-ones been at the Taekwon-do studio - one of the instructors is on vacation, and the other's been sick all week - so next week I should be able to go see someone about getting started.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.4] [6.3] [5.9] []

Sleep [10:30] [11:30] [10:30] []

Wake [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [6:30 7/10] []

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [2.5km] [4.5] []

Stan

Origin         My Log

6-May-2017

Spent about 6 hours at work today, have an old host server that's been misbehaving so migrated it's services over to a couple other servers until I get the replacement equipment in.  Was my youngest daughter's grad BBQ today, damn hard to believe both my girls are finished High School. The oldest is actually starting her 3rd year of uni.

Found this awesome recipe for brownies that I can eat - Low Carb Chocolate Chip Brownie - only substitution I made was for a 1/2 tbsp Truvia instead of Swerve for a sweetener.

Haven't spend much time on the Academy, but will dig in tonight after getting some yard work done.  Weather's finally been nice enough that I can get back there without worrying about how wet it is.  Time to clean up and get the garden spot ready.  I have a whole small crop of tomatoes, cucumbers & peppers that are almost ready to go outside.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.4] [6.3] [5.9] [5.9]

Sleep [10:30] [11:30] [10:30] [11:30]

Wake [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [6:30 7/10] [7:30 8/10]

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [2.5km] [4.5] [4.5]

Stan

Origin         My Log

7-May-2017

Start of a new week, going to focus on the academy this week and have done several of the mindset quests - need to clean up and go over my 'Big Why' and re-write my goals. Work this week should be relatively quiet - build a new server and probably deploy it next weekend if all goes according to plan.

Have been really happy with my results with blood sugars for the last few weeks.  Still having an intermittent 'dawn phenomenon', some days it seems to hit, other's not. I'm hoping its just still a result of higher insulin resistance. Last three days didn't experience it at all.

Committing to go and see the folks at the Taekwon-do studio (as long as they are there), and see what their classes and instructors are like. Kind of hooped if I don't like them, as the next closest place that offers any kind of martial art classes is over an hour's drive.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [] [] [] [] [] []

Sleep [1:30] [] [] [] [] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [] [] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [] [] [] [] [] []

Do at least 1 Academy quest daily [x] [] [] [] [] [] []

Investigate TKD []

Stan

Origin         My Log

8-May-2017

Monday - that's all I got to say....

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.8] [] [] [] [] []

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [] [] [] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:00 8/10] [] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [7.0km] [] [] [] [] []

Do at least 1 Academy quest daily [x] [-] [] [] [] [] []

Investigate TKD []

Stan

Origin         My Log

11-May-2017

Rough week, been able to keep up with my walking at least.  Felt terrible this morning - not sure what's up, sugars were way higher in the AM than usual and no obvious suspects, possibly coming down with something, although things seemed more normal in the evening.

I mentioned I really liked that brownie recipe the other day, but one of those servings is almost too much for me, so this weekend I'm going to work on adjusting the size of the recipe so I can make a tray of 2-bite brownies, I have a couple of those mini-cupcake trays which should work perfectly.

TKD was a wash for this week - gotta be honest, just plain tough for me to work up the courage to go in there - what if I don't know anyone, or even worse what if I do? :ambivalence:

The academy is cool and all, but I think I'm overwhelming myself at the moment - need to keep focused on some small changes until they are habits, then add something else.

Looking to get pretty busy at work - the powers that be are wanting to look into migrating our entire infrastructure to the cloud with Office 365, we are due a technology refresh, and this is looking to be a very viable option. (IT Staff = 1, Organization of ~80 over three locations)

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.8] [5.8] [5.8] [6.2] [] []

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [10:30] [10:30] [10:30] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:00 8/10] [6:30 8/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 4/10] [] []

Fitness

Walking [4.5km] [7.0km] [5.0 km] [2.5 km] [4.0 km] [] []

Do at least 1 Academy quest daily [x] [-] [-] [-] [-] [] []

Investigate TKD [-]

Stan

Origin         My Log

17-May-2017

Been terribly sick for a few days the last week - finally starting to feel better.  About the only thing I've been keeping up with is watching my diet and monitoring blucose. Even with eating much less while sick, blood sugars were quite high on Monday, but back to normal ranges again. Key is to keep hydrated.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.8] [7.2] [7.3] [7.0] [] [] []

Sleep [Almost slept 24 hours Sun/Mon/Tues] [-] [-] [11:00] [] [] []

Wake [-] [-] [-] [6:30 6/10] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [-] [-] [-] [2.5 km] [] [] []

Stan

Origin         My Log

18-May-2017

Back at it.  Youngest daughter's grad in about a week, and we've gotten the bad news that her cat probably has cancer. So she's not taking that well, we've had the cat since she was 3, so understandable.  Waiting to talk to the vet again, still want them to check if it could be diabetes - all the signs are there, but since he found a lump, he never bothered to check any further.  Will see...

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.8] [7.2] [7.3] [7.0] [7.0] [] []

Sleep [Almost slept 24 hours Sun/Mon/Tues] [-] [-] [11:00] [10:30] [] []

Wake [-] [-] [-] [6:30 6/10] [6:30 7/10] [] []

Fitness

Walking [-] [-] [-] [2.5 km] [2.0km] [] []

Stan

Origin         My Log

22 hours ago, aishah hope said:

Congratulations on the graduation! Cheering you on from over here and sending love for the kitty.

Thanks Hope - got a chance to talk to the vet yesterday, he still doesn't think there's any point in doing the bloodwork, but will have it done anyway.  It'll make everyone feel more at ease with the diagnosis if there is nothing else wrong.

• Like 1

Stan

Origin         My Log

19-May-2017

So, signed up for the rebellion, going to give it a try and see how I like it - seems pretty interesting so far, with just enough RP for me to not become overwhelming. I'll add a section here to track progress in my RH missions and quests as they come up.  Felt really good on waking this morning, like 'give me your best shot world - I can take it'.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.8] [7.2] [7.3] [7.0] [7.0] [6.8] []

Sleep [Almost slept 24 hours Sun/Mon/Tues] [-] [-] [11:00] [10:30] [11:00] []

Wake [-] [-] [-] [6:30 6/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 8/10] []

Fitness

Walking [-] [-] [-] [2.5 km] [2.0km] [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 1

Although I eat pretty strictly, I'll track as this will give me a pretty accurate picture of my macros and maybe show some areas I can work on.

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] (May 19 - May 25) Day 1

Drink 1 litre of water per day - no prob

Mission 1: Surveil the Surroundings (4 days) [X] [] [] [] (May 19 - May 22) Day 1

Six Minute Walk - While walking, I think I noticed evidence of the SO, strange little white balls with dimples all over them - I believe they could be some kind of advanced surveillance device - I'll be collecting these and keeping them in an undisclosed location.

• Like 1

Stan

Origin         My Log

20-May-2017

Spent a great day outside today.  Got the front flower bed cleaned up - think I'm going to have to dig and split some lilies next spring, they've been doing really well. Need to get the tiller tomorrow and get the garden patch ready now that we can walk without it sticking to your feet.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [6.8] [7.2] [7.3] [7.0] [7.0] [6.8] [6.3]

Sleep [Almost slept 24 hours Sun/Mon/Tues] [-] [-] [11:00] [10:30] [11:00] [11:30]

Wake [-] [-] [-] [6:30 6/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 8/10] [7:30 7/10]

Fitness

Walking [-] [-] [-] [2.5 km] [2.0km] [4.2km] [9.6km]

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 2

Although I eat pretty strictly, I'll track as this will give me a pretty accurate picture of my macros and maybe show some areas I can work on.

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] (May 19 - May 25) Day 2

Mission 1: Surveil the Surroundings (4 days) [X] [X] [] [] (May 19 - May 22) Day 2

Six Minute Walk - The SO must be re-doubling their efforts, I found 5 more of their surveillance devices today.... :)

Stan

Origin         My Log

21-May-2017

Got the new clothesline setup today, mowed the back yard and started getting the garden spot tilled - should get it done tomorrow and get a few things transplanted out in the garden.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [] [] [] [] [] []

Sleep [1:30] [] [] [] [] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [] [] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.5km-] [] [] [] [] [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 3

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] (May 19 - May 25) Day 3

Mission 1: Surveil the Surroundings (4 days) [X] [X] [X] [] (May 19 - May 22) Day 3

Six Minute Walk - 2 more surveillance devices today.... :)

Stan

Origin         My Log

22-May-2017

Finished tilling the garden, got all my tomatoes transplanted and staked.  Almost skipped doing my surveillance walk today since my shoulders were just killing me, but figured what do shoulders have to do with walking?

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.9] [] [] [] [] []

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [] [] [] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:30 7/10] [] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.5km] [5.6km] [] [] [] [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 4

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] (May 19 - May 25) Day 4

Mission 1: Surveil the Surroundings (4 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] (May 19 - May 22) Day 4 Mission Complete!

Six Minute Walk - I believe the SO is watching this area since so many people appear to be engaged in healthful activities.  Discovered one more of the odd listening devices today.

Stan

Origin         My Log

23-May-2017

Holy Hannah, was I tired and washed out today.  Finally was able to get the cat in for some bloodwork, now to wait and hear back from the vet.  He's been doing okay on the med's they prescribed, but still really not himself. 

Hit a bit of a minor milestone as well, managed to hit 5.0 (90) blucose average for 7 days (eventual target to reach 30 day average of 4.6) 

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.3] [5.0] [] [] [] []  (mis-entered yesterdays as 5.9, should have been 5.3)

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [11:00] [] [] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.5km] [5.6km] [6.6 km] [] [] [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 5

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] (May 19 - May 25) Day 5

Mission 2: Extended Surveillance - Mission Complete!

2.5 mile walk to surveil SO activity.  Completed - noticed lack of people on the route today, also no further surveillance devices were found.

Also prepared my own lunch, and began my specialization practice today.

Stan

Origin         My Log

24-May-2017

So Sal (the cat) isn't doing well at all - the bloodwork isn't showing anything additional, so basically the lymphoma has shut down his digestive system, and the meds aren't doing anything to help any longer.  Waiting for my daughter to get back from work so we can break it to her.  Will most likely take him to be euthanized tomorrow - that's the part I hate about having pets, you will almost always outlive them.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.3] [5.0] [4.9] [] [] [] 

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [11:00] [10:00] [] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [6:30 7/10] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.5km] [5.6km] [6.6 km] [4.3 km] [] [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 6

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] (May 19 - May 25) Day 6

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] (May 24 - 30) Day 1

Continue walking the neighborhood. No SO activity apparent.

Prepared my own lunch again, and had a 30 minute meditation session.

Stan

Origin         My Log

25-May-2017

Meh...

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.3] [5.0] [4.9] [4.8] [] [] 

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [11:00] [10:00] [11:00] [] []

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 7//10] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.5km] [5.6km] [6.6 km] [4.3 km] [7.6 km] [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 7

Mission 1: Hydrate & Flush (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] (May 19 - May 25) Day 7 - Mission complete!

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] (May 24 - 30) Day 2

Continue walking the neighborhood. One SO listening device discovered.

Stan

Origin         My Log

27-May-2017

Yeah, last daughter out of the public school system! (Well actually another month or so, but all the celebration and festivities are done)

Managed to keep up with everything for the last 2 days, except for walking today (but did track 3 km worth of steps today)

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.9] [5.3] [5.0] [4.9] [4.8] [4.8] [5.1] 

Sleep [1:30] [11:00] [11:00] [10:00] [11:00] [11:00] [1:30]

Wake [8:30 7/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 5/10] [6:30 7/10] [6:30 7//10] [6:30 7/10] [7:30 6/10]

Fitness

Walking [5.5km] [5.6km] [6.6 km] [4.3 km] [7.6 km] [7.5 km] [2.9 km]

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 9

Mission 2: Kitchen Cleanout  []

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] (May 24 - 31) Day 3

Continue walking the neighborhood. One SO listening device discovered.

Stan

Origin         My Log

28-May-2017

Slight lack of sleep last night, things didn't finish up with Grad party and guests til 4:30ish. Kept up with tracking and got my walking in today. Going to start a new section in my Battle log this week. One of my RH squad challenges last week was to work on procrastination, as a result, I've begun working on my FB community and website again, after leaving it idle for almost a year, so going to start journaling personal development types of things, not sure if that's what it should really be called, but that will do for now.

On a small side note, Friday was 30 days of tracking my walking, and up till then have logged 115 km or 72 miles, almost 16% of the way to Rivendell.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.1] [] [] [] [] [] []

Sleep [4:30am] [] [] [] [] [] []

Wake [10:00am 5/10] [] [] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.7 km] [] [] [] [] [] []

Personal Development / Enrichment
FB Page posts - 1 per day [X] [] [] [] [] [] []

Website Content posts - 2 per wk [] []

RH Missions

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 10

Mission 2: Kitchen Cleanout  [X]

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] (May 24 - 31) Day 4

Continue walking the neighborhood. Two more SO listening devices discovered.

Prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner today. Started re-reading Lord of the Rings :) .

Stan

Origin         My Log

29-May-2017

So, not the quiet day I was hoping for at work - had a new hire that was a quick start (hired Friday afternoon, started this morning), so was behind the 8-ball all day playing catch-up with getting things setup for them (workstation, phones, account, email, remote access, etc...)

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.1] [5.5] [] [] [] [] []

Sleep [4:30am] [10:30pm] [] [] [] [] []

Wake [10:00am 5/10] [6:30am 7/10] [] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.7 km] [8.1 km] [] [] [] [] []

FB Page posts - 1 per day [X] [-] [] [] [] [] [] (although I spent a large amount of time working on getting FB integration on my website working)

RH Missions

Campaign:

Axing Crutches [X] [] [] [] [] [] []

Activate Boss Battle: [X]

Specialization: Reporting for Duty [X]  (Recorded video, still need to upload it somewhere for my squad)

SpecOps:

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 11

Mission 3: Veg Head []  (One new veggie so far)

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] (May 24 - 31) Day 5

Continue walking the neighborhood. Two more SO listening devices discovered.

Mission 3: Warmup/Cooldown [X]  (Finally on to mission 4 of Basic Training)

Boss Battle: 

Working on Data Disruption and Squad Goals for the Battle

Stan

Origin         My Log

30-May-2017

I just love working with non-technical types on the phone giving support - no, really.... Sometimes the things they say are just so funny, and you can't share the joke with them. But I digress. Was a decent day at work, busy - getting some groundwork done for the QMS/IMS system setup, along with Office 365 migration. Was up early, got some work done on my Basic Training Spec Op, and generally continued the battle against oppression by the SO.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.1] [5.5] [5.4] [] [] [] []

Sleep [4:30am] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [] [] [] []

Wake [10:00am 5/10] [6:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.7 km] [8.1 km] [7.0 km] [] [] [] []

FB Page posts - 1 per day [X] [-] [-] [] [] [] []

RH Missions

Campaign:

Axing Crutches [X] [X] [] [] [] [] []

Specialization: Reporting for Duty [X]  (Video Uploaded & Shared)

Flash Mission - Biggest Dietary VIce [X] [] - would probably be snacking before bed

SpecOps:

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 12

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] (May 24 - 31) Day 6

Continue walking the neighborhood. One listening device discovered

Mission 4: Workout 101 []

Boss Battle: 

Working on Data Disruption Mission 3, Vulnerabilities Mission 3 and Squad Goals for the Battle

Stan

Origin         My Log

31-May-2017

Just another day at the office... Helped my oldest daughter work on course selections for her 3rd year University.  She was in a transfer program where she did her first two years at one school, and is moving to another to finish off her bachelors. I don't think I even saw my youngest daughter today - she was DM'ing her first online D&D campaign, well she did stick her head out to grab something to eat around 9:00 :) Managed to get some work done on the website, and FB posts, but need to come up with a good way to build content - I really don't want to just curate other peoples work, I want it to be original, but that takes a lot of time, and I guess until I can afford some content writing, just have to keep working on it myself.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.1] [5.5] [5.4] [5.4] [] [] []

Sleep [4:30am] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [] [] []

Wake [10:00am 5/10] [6:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.7 km] [8.1 km] [7.0 km] [3.1 km] [] [] []

FB Page posts - 1 per day [X] [-] [-] [X] [] [] []

Website Content posts - 2 per wk [X] []

RH Missions

Campaign:

Axing Crutches [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] []

Flash Mission - Biggest Dietary VIce [X] [X] - would probably be snacking before bed

SpecOps:

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 13

Mission 3: Secure the Perimeter (7 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] (May 24 - 31) Day 7

Continue walking the neighborhood. (Almost missed day 7, but my walking to/from work counts!)

Boss Battle: 

Working on Data Disruption Mission 3, Vulnerabilities Mission 3 and Squad Goals for the Battle

Stan

Origin         My Log

1-June-2017

Kind of a rough day, just generally not feeling well - blood sugars were elevated all day, not terrible, but higher than I've been used to (between 7 - 9), so either have an infection of some kind, or coming down with a bug. Didn't progress much with RH, just maintained the regular food & mindset missions, avoided the physical.  Only got one tiny walk in this morning to work. Plan to take it easy tomorrow and see how my sugars react.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.1] [5.5] [5.4] [5.4] [5.8] [] []

Sleep [4:30am] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [] []

Wake [10:00am 5/10] [6:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [6:30am 5/10] [] []

Fitness

Walking [5.7 km] [8.1 km] [7.0 km] [3.1 km] [1 km] [] []

FB Page posts - 1 per day [X] [-] [-] [X] [-] [] []

RH Missions

Campaign:

Axing Crutches [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] []

Flash Mission - Biggest Dietary VIce [X] [X] - would probably be snacking before bed

SpecOps:

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 13

Mission 3: Veg Head [X]  (Asparagus & Brussel Sprouts - not really new, but don't get to eat them very often)

Mission 4: Eagle's Nest []

Boss Battle: 

Stan

Origin         My Log

2-June-2017

Better in general today, blood sugars still running a little high, but within limits - going to throw my averages off for a couple days.  Managed to get my squad squat/burpees done along with one of my 30 minute walks (nice to get back to it after missing 2 days).  Have to work this weekend, so just going to try to maintain the status quo - have one more grad party to pick kids up from tomorrow, so another late night, but is all good.

I really need to concentrate on putting some effort into the Basic Training and physical parts of my program, I just keep putting them off.  At least with the Squad challenges, I've been getting enough push to just do it and keep up with everyone else, so that's been helping.

Health

Blood Sugars – 7 day avg - min 5 test/day [5.1] [5.5] [5.4] [5.4] [5.8] [6.4] []

Sleep [4:30am] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [10:30pm] [9:30pm] []

Wake [10:00am 5/10] [6:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [5:30am 7/10] [6:30am 5/10] [6:30am 6/10] []

Fitness

Walking [5.7 km] [8.1 km] [7.0 km] [3.1 km] [1 km] [4.6 km] []

FB Page posts - 1 per day [X] [-] [-] [X] [-] [X] []

RH Missions

Campaign:

Axing Crutches [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] []

Flash Mission - Destroyed Temptations []  This ones gonna be easy - was already planning on home made FatHead pizza today :)

SpecOps:

Mission 1: Tracking TR-18 (21 days) [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] []  (May 19 - Jun 8)  Day 14

Mission 4: Reducing TR-18 [X] [] [] [] [] [] [] (Jun 2 - Jun 8) Day 1

Mission 4: Eagle's Nest [X]

Boss Battle: 

Still Working on Data Disruption Mission 3, Vulnerabilities Mission 3 and Squad Goals for the Battle (Mission 4 now)

Stan

Origin         My Log