TophGal: Hero in Progress

Thanks guys!! Woohoo, Toph salad! XD 

TOTALLY fallen off the wagon here and had to kick myself to get back and get accountable. Sick baby, intense stuff with divorce (again), life. I am not. going. to stay down. So here I am and I can't even tell you what I've done the past couple days, and I'm not going to keep doing that. Trying to figure out what I'm going to commit to for my first challenge. 

• Like 2

"It matters not how strait the gate; how charged with punishments the scroll.

I am the master of my fate; I am the Captain of my Soul."

"Invictus"- William Ernest Henley

6 hours ago, aishah hope said:

Thinking of you and hoping things are calming down a bit! Sounds really intense. I have been struggling with keeping up with good habits myself lately, life stress is the worst. So excited to hear what you're planning for your challenge, though!

I posted it up! It's pretty much along the same lines as what I've been doing here, only I'm structuring it a little more and giving myself some spending money if I earn enough points. I have it in my budget and I really want to go do something fancy to my hair or buy new pants, but I can't bring myself to do either as long as I'm feeling so dumpy. Cleaning my body up with good habits will make it a lot more exciting to go do or get something fun! 

Thanks so much for your encouragement. It's hard to find a few minutes to get on here and post, so I'm not as consistent as I want to be, but I'm really trying to make some time for it. It helps SO much to get some encouragement! You're amazing and I'm so impressed with all that you're doing and striving for! Consistency seems really hard at the beginning of the journey. It's dang gonna get better though; we're working to build habits that will last us a lifetime. :D

Almost forgot that I logged in to report on the day! Breakfast I actually just ate some Ritz crackers with some cheese on them because my kids were eating that and I just kind of lazily went for it too. But lunch was a big fat green carnitas salad and lots of water, and dinner was almost-paleo chocolate ice cream (I add a little milk, vanilla, peanut butter and protein powder to mine). Not the most nutritious, but I did get a ton of veggies in at lunch time and didn't feel extremely hungry at dinner time. Still working on generally cleaning up the diet, and usually I do pretty well on breakfast but not today. I also did a 30 minute HIIT routine today and walked with the stroller for 20 minutes or so. It wasn't the best day, and yet it felt like some good progress. And yes, I've officially posted my challenge, where I will probably be doing my daily posting for the next 30 days! Officially starts tomorrow for me, so... let's see if I can make it without fizzing out on day 10 or something!! 

• Like 2

"It matters not how strait the gate; how charged with punishments the scroll.

I am the master of my fate; I am the Captain of my Soul."

"Invictus"- William Ernest Henley

Hey @TophGal, this song came up on my playlist this morning and it made me think of you.  Hope everything is ok

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11