• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wobbegong

T-Rose Gives It Another Go

25 minutes ago, zeroh13 said:

Ugh, that's so horrible, no wonder you don't want to work there!

I think the best anyone can do is to minimize stress from things that we have some control over. And to make sure we take time out of our days to do something for ourselves (self-care).

Thanks Zeroh. I'm trying to stick with it on the self-care but there's a lot going on all at once, so on balance I think I'm still coming up negative. I'll get through it! 

• Like 2

END OF CHALLENGE REPORT

Fitness - Scheduled training times all week! PASS

Nutrition - Went back for seconds one time in two weeks (13 opportunities). PASS

Life - Created spreadsheet with visuals. PASS

Last week was kind of a rough ride so I'm glad I picked really attainable challenges for this go-round. I guess I should expect and prepare for stressful times and other nonsense to crop up, and plan my next challenge accordingly. 

The "not going back for seconds" thing seems to have been like a master key, unlocking several other diet changes that have just naturally fallen into place. I haven't been tracking my weight, so I'm not sure what effect (if any) my changed diet schedule has had, but overall I feel much better: I have an easier time getting moving in the mornings, I rarely ever feel hungry, and I'm more aware of how full I am and comfortable stopping eating when I get there (even if there's still food on my plate!). It's been kind of like a magic bullet, and it makes me wonder if there might be a similar change I can make to unlock fitness routines or other things I'd like to work on. On the other hand, eating was a unique problem for me, because unlike all my other issues (where I don't do enough), with eating I used to do too much. I guess we'll see. 

EDIT: I just wanted to note that I did acquire loot as a reward for success this challenge. Since it was a small challenge, I went with low-cost loot, and bought myself a pair of Feiyue shoes ($23). 

• Like 3

On 2017-05-22 at 1:46 PM, Wobbegong said:

Fitness - Scheduled training times all week! PASS

Nutrition - Went back for seconds one time in two weeks (13 opportunities). PASS

Life - Created spreadsheet with visuals. PASS

giphy.gif?response_id=59256f1d0b55ae8f2a

Awesome finish! Looking forward to seeing where you go next challenge :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hymnusal said:

Awesome finish! Looking forward to seeing where you go next challenge :)

Thanks Hymnusal! At present I have no idea where I'm going with my next challenge, aside from knowing I will challenge. I'll figure it out... soon. I think.

• Like 2