uhhhh, Hello? Am I in the correct establishment?

<A short rotund figure peers slowly around the doorframe for a friendly face. Observers note that her smile is easy and that her brown eyes are alight with enthusiasm.> 

Hello folks. I was told by some important folks that I should come in and introduce myself and let y’all know why I want to be a Rebel. Here to better my life over the long term. I’m a member of the YMCA and I’m using their Activtrax program to monitor my noshing and movements. Here are my goals for my first month’s challenge:

·      Log in and track my caloric intake/expenditures on Activtrax at least 5 times a week.

·      Elevate my heart rate at least 3 times a week. (Doesn’t take much at the moment)

·      Make some connections with 2 like-minded folks both online and in person this month (doesn’t have to be the same people…).

·      Track my financial output this month with the long-term goal of creating a budget to save 3 months of our expenses for the very long-term goal of buying a house. 

Well, there ya have it. I’m here to make some friends and hopefully meet some companions for this long road called ‘Getting Healthy for Life’.

P.S. Sorry if this post is a repeat. I didn't see the original so figured I'd try again...

• Like 3

Hey @Rainsong Bearamong!  Welcome to the forum, I think you'll enjoy it here, it's one of the most encouraging, friendly places on the whole wide interwebs.  I'm sure I saw you post somewhere else already so you must be venturing out into the rest of the forum, how have you found it?  Do you feel like you've got a handle on it or is there something I can help you with?   Do you need to know anything about the 4 Week Challenges, the Guilds, the Character Creator or Epic Quest? ;) 

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously