3 Inches Down

Yay! 

So I haven't actually weighed myself, since I don't have a scale in my apartment, but that's probably a good thing because I weigh obsessively when I do.

But! I did knock three inches off my waist since February. That's 1/3 of the way to my goal! :o I have pictures, but I'm not to the point where I'm comfortable posting them online. :/ 

This is the most success I have had in years, and I am so happy. Seeing progress is a great motivator. I've even got my husband starting to be more active and conscious of what he's eating. 

Excited to see what happens next! 

• Like 3

Wow!  This is great news!  Three inches is a HUGE amount to lose off your waist, congratulations!  What are you doing differently this time that has made the difference?

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Well, I have a specific goal set this time, and I actually have a legit reason for losing weight instead of "I just want to lose weight." XD

I'm also less focused on the bombardment of "diet tips" that everyone seems to have when you start losing weight or mention you're trying to be healthier. 

I'm I'm taking the calories in vs calories out approach for now. And it's working. If I have to tweak it later, I will. :)

I am also down another 1/2 inch this month. ^_^ 

• Like 1

I'm I'm taking the calories in vs calories out approach for now. And it's working. If I have to tweak it later, I will. :)

I am also down another 1/2 inch this month.  

Good plan!  Lots of people here dislike counting calories but at the end of the day it works.  I use MFP and find it to be pretty good, but you do end up with some erroneous entries. :unsure: 

And congrats on the continued weight loss!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously