The Nerd Fitness Arena

Are the image links really broken or is it just my computer acting crazy?

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

17 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Are the image links really broken or is it just my computer acting crazy?

They're fine for me. 

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Good to go on my end as well, sir!

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Good to see your still doing stuff like this!

Hopefully I'll catch the next one!

• Like 3

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

1 hour ago, cn3wton said:

I'm not running this but I'll petition that a special exception be made to let you in on this one.

• Like 4

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

23 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'm not running this but I'll petition that a special exception be made to let you in on this one.

seconded

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

6 hours ago, cn3wton said:

4 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

seconded

The deadline was set in order to put together the starting roster. Feel free to jump in, either pick a "free" character from those already showcased or contact me to choose someone else that may be hired and inserted into the show.

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Leslie%20Knope.jpg 

Camera fades in to reveal Leslie Knope pacing around inside a room. From time to time she looks up with her arms crossed and lets out a sigh of frustration. Eventually, something seems to me stirring and moving towards her.

GLaDOS.jpg

GLaDOS gets in her face, a flowery necklace hanging around the robot's.... neck, for lack of a better term. The odd sight is a bit of a surprise to Knope, but GLaDOS reminds her that they're in front of a 2.000 capacity crowd in Sunrise Sunset, Hawaii tonight. Straight to the point, Leslie gives GLaDOS a piece of her mind regarding what's been going on, especially as far as children getting beat up by professional boxers goes. Also people getting shot in the face for fun. Leslie Knope finishes her fiery speech by saying she'll fight for what she believes, to which GLaDOS responds by loudly announcing that an available match has been found in the database and she is being booked for a match right now.

Grade: D+ 52

Leslie%20Knope.jpg vsFace%20McShooty.jpg

Leslie Knope vs Face McShooty

Knope enters the ring, which has been set up at a beach straight out of Hawaiian travel brochures. When her opponent's music starts to play and he comes out hopping about like a spaz, Knope looks shocked but the fans love it. As usual, Face McShooty is carrying a pistol, which he tries to hand over but Knope isn't having any of it. Calling for a mic, she says if this is GLaDOS' idea of irony, she will have no part of it. Before she can say anything else, her opponent gets on the mic and screams about how she has to SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE! Still not willing, Knope nods in rejection and goes to exit the ring, but Face McShooty gets in her way. Knope tries to go around him but he always gets in the way and it's awkward. After a few comical moments, Knope moves around with quite the fancy dancy footwork, confusing Face McShooty who stumbles and falls out of the ring. Before he can get back in, Knope picks up the firearm and the man gets on his knees begging to be SHOT IN THE FACE! IN! THE! FACE! Her hand shaking, she seems to be reaching a breaking point but then the bell rings, announcing her the winner via countout. With a smile, she hands the pistol to the referee and walks back up the ramp to the backstage area.

Winner: Leslie Knope

Grade: E+ 30

William%20Joseph%20Blazkowicz%20II.jpgSteel.jpgvsBebop.jpgRocksteady.jpg

B.J. Blazkowicz Jr & Steel vs The BRS Wrecking Crew

Steel starts the match and he surprises his opponents by being way tougher and stronger than they expected. Used to bullying smaller people around, Bebop and Rocksteady seem unwilling to stay in the ring with him, arguing and constantly tagging each other in. Steel assaults both of them and it leads to the mutants teaming up on him, sneaking in blows and hitting double team moves. Firmly in control of the match, Bebop and Rocksteady isolate Steel on their corner, beating him up like it's a street fight. Despite their best efforts though, they just can't keep him down for the pin. The first kick out maybe was expected. The second makes the fans cheer, but when Steel powers his way out of the third attempt to crawl and tag his partner in, everyone is firmly behind him. Finally getting the hot tag, BJ Blazkowicz enters all fired up and unloads on both his opponents. The youngster shows a relentless "take no prisoners" approach, perhaps letting his emotions get the best of him. While it's effective at first, once Bebop and Rocksteady get over the initial surprise, they resume their ganging up tactics as they take the much lighter BJ out ringside. Free to double team him, they get several blows in by the time Steel joins the fray to even the odds. Bebop is already carrying -ironically- a steel chair and when referee Doc Emmet Brown warns him about getting disqualified, he responds with a "see if I care" before slamming it down hard on Steel's back, bending the chair without really damaging the man. The bell rings but the brawl doesn't end, spilling out to the beach instead before Steel is able to grab his partner and use his iron hide as armor to protect both as they return to the locker room

Winners: B.J. Blazkowicz & Steel

Grade: D- 38

Ivan%20Drago.jpg Aldo%20Raine.jpg

Ivan Drago is shown training in the gym of the backstage area. The punching bag suffers from the impact of every blow as the Russian takes his frustration out on it. A much more casual Aldo Raine walks by and it takes a moment for Drago to realize hes being watched. Raine tells him he's looking forward to their brawl tonight, to which Drago doesn't respond, instead resuming his offense on the bag until Raine walks away.

Grade: D+ 48

Jack%20Burton.jpgvsO-Ren%20Ishii_01.jpg

Jack Burton vs O-Ren Ishii

From Jack's demeanor, it looks like he isn't excited to be wrestling against an Asian. His tough guy attitude is a stark contrast to O-Ren's placid demeanor, but her ways do conceal a vicious killer beneath and when she gets the martial arts going, Jack realizes he's in for way more than he bargained for. Clearly at an advantage, Ishii takes it down a notch and begins to toy with her opponent like a cat would toy with a mouse.

Beatrix%20Kiddo.jpg

The golden sand works like a camouflage set behind the yellow jumpsuit of Beatrix Kiddo, so when the Bride jumps onto the ring it's too late for Ishii. Jack steps back to let the ladies at it and it's the element of surprise that gives Kiddo the edge, hitting O-Ren with a vicious kidney shot that lays her on the back long enough for an opportunistic Jack Burton to score the pin and end this madness.

Winner: Jack Burton

Grade: D 43

Elle%20Driver_01.jpg

Elle Driver shoots out of the entrance and runs down the aisle to the ring, but the Bride has done what she came for and retreats instead of staying to fight another enemy. After a quick check on her fallen friend, Elle looks up and snorts in anger at Kiddo as the latter walks away with a smile on her face.

Grade: D 43

Ivan%20Drago.jpgvsAldo%20Raine.jpg

Ivan Drago vs Lt. Aldo Raine

It is announced that the match will be a Canadian Deathmatch, meaning there are no pinfalls, disqualifications or count outs. The only way to win is by submission, knockout or incapacitating your opponent to the point where he can't answer the referee's count of ten. Drago looks confused at first, but once the knockout option is mentioned, a predatory smile crosses his face. Raine shows surprising agility in dodging the Russian boxer's blows, counterattacking with shots to the ribs when able. Clearly an experienced street fighter, Raine is in his element and uses that first rush to take Drago to the corner, but when the ref separates the two men, Drago is focused and comes back into the fight guns blazing. It only takes a big haymaker on Raine's chin to get the man groggy, levelling the playing field. Drago presses his offense and a desparate Raine escapes to the outside of the ring, where he can use various items lying around as weapons in order to impose his own pace and style to the bout once again. Things escalate to a mess, especially since Drago meets most swings with a big punch that drives holes through the items Raine tries to use as weapons. Realizing what a big hot mess this match has become, referee Doc Emmet Brown refuses to let this travesty go on and declares it a no contest. Raine complains about the match not being able to end with a no contest, but Drago attacks him once again and he realizes it's in his best interest to retreat from what's probably a losing battle. Fans boo and meet the decision with "let them fight" chants, but there's nothing that can be done any more.

Winner: Draw

Grade: D- 39

Ash%20Williams_02.jpg

Ash is shown in the backstage area, performing basic maintenance on his boomstick. His chainsaw arm lies nearby, probably waiting to receive a bit of oil on the chain as well. Ash seems to be enjoying the process, maybe a bit too much because he doesn't realize in time that something's creeping up on him. Something, or someone, massive and maybe a little deformed. The big dark figure assaults Ash and walks away, its face never caught on camera.

Grade: C- 59

Judge%20Dredd_03.jpgvsGollum.jpg

Judge Dredd vs Smeagol

Dredd is the obvious favorite in this match, but what Smeagol lacks in size and power he makes up for in sheer tenacity. The agile fighter ducks and weaves with unnatural ease between the Judge's blows, using the openings to get closer. What looks like a submission hold turns into Smeagol chain-wrestling his way around Dredd's body, more interested in searching his pockets than actually causing any damage. Dredd is surprised, but once he manages to pull Smeagol off of him, he adds petty thievery to his crimes of breaking&entering as well as property damage, hitting him with the Lawgiver for the win.

Winner: Judge Dredd

Grade: D+ 49

Xiahou%20Dun.jpg Black%20Widow%20I.jpg

Just like last time with Hawkeye, general Xiahou Dun bumps into Black Widow as she's heading towards the ring for her match. While the man is not that versed with firearms, they still classify as petty ranged weapons to himself, forcing a critical look of disdain upon the woman. Used to all sorts of weird reaction, Widow pays no attention and keeps walking.

Grade: C- 59

Black%20Widow%20I.jpgHawkeye.jpgvsKraven%20the%20Hunter%20I_01.jpg

The Spider & The Hawk vs Kraven the Hunter

No strangers to working together, Black Widow and Hawkeye work like a well oiled machine as they take on Kraven in a handicap match. Experience is one thing, but these two seem to have an unnatural connection, as if each is aware of what the other intends to do seconds before it's done. Kraven seems to be enjoying the challenge and stays in the fight, aided by his opponents lacking any big superpowers, to the point where he catches a break once he's able to isolate Hawkeye from his partner. Proving to be a versatile fighter, Hawkeye shows some great hand to hand skills, but he is certainly no match for Kraven. Switching to survival mode, he just buys Black Widow enough time to recover and set up the ambush. Then, once Kraven shifts his attention, she catchs him with the Widow's Bite and lays him out for the pin.

Winners: The Spider & The Hawk

Grade: B- 74

Show Grade: C- 57

Shown by: The Pop! Network (USA&Canada), BS-i (Kanto, Japan), Prime Television NZ (New Zealand), Israel Plus (Eastern Europe), Tele 5 (Central Europe), STV (Scotland, UK)

TV Ratings: 0.81 (607.500 viewers)

Backstage info

• In the pre-show, Poison Ivy defeated Kenny McKormick, Altair ibn-La'Ahad defeated Big Barda and Star-Lord defeated Darth Vader
  • The intro segment with Leslie Knope and GLaDOS was a strong start to the show. During that segment, GLaDOS masterfully improvised interactions with the crowd
  • In his match with Leslie Knope, Face McShooty was really off his game
  • Black Widow and Hawkeye have excellent chemistry as tag team partners
  • The show was penalized as there aren't enough hot storylines going on yet

Have an idea for next show? Want your character to do or say something specific? Someone you’d want them to get involved in a feud with? For all that, along with comments on narrative style and other ideas, contact me through a PM!

• Like 6

Lvl 60 Multitasker

This is what Ash has to say to the mofo who jumped him!

dbbe9b7c-1342-449f-9810-7313071beb79.gif

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I was laughing hard at the Leslie Knope segments. But her character needs more waffles.

tenor.gif

• Like 7

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Before he can get back in, Knope picks up the firearm and the man gets on his knees begging to be SHOT IN THE FACE! IN! THE! FACE! Her hand shaking, she seems to be reaching a breaking point but then the bell rings, announcing her the winner via countout. With a smile, she hands the pistol to the referee and walks back up the ramp to the backstage area.

YEAH! That's. How. It's. Done! 

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

Awesome as always! love your creativity.

I do what I can. Having a database of established personalities helps, but so does everyone's input ;)

35 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

This is what Ash has to say to the mofo who jumped him!

Ah, I see someone took the hook for a potential match in the future...

22 minutes ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

I was laughing hard at the Leslie Knope segments. But her character needs more waffles.

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't watch a lot of Parks&Rec so I'm not that confident in portraying her. Good thing she's a player character and I get some backup from deftona

16 minutes ago, deftona said:

YEAH! That's. How. It's. Done! 

It was really hard to think how this match would play out, but once I got the idea, everything fell into place. Glad you approve

• Like 4

Lvl 60 Multitasker

13 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

What looks like a submission hold turns into Smeagol chain-wrestling his way around Dredd's body, more interested in searching his pockets than actually causing any damage

Hilarious!

Leslie was definitely the best part this week :-)

13 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Beatrix%20Kiddo.jpg

The golden sand works like a camouflage set behind the yellow jumpsuit of Beatrix Kiddo, so when the Bride jumps onto the ring it's too late for Ishii. Jack steps back to let the ladies at it and it's the element of surprise that gives Kiddo the edge, hitting O-Ren with a vicious kidney shot that lays her on the back long enough for an opportunistic Jack Burton to score the pin and end this madness.

Although who wouldn't be smiling to wear that kickass jumpsuit!

• Like 2

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

22 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Ah, I see someone took the hook for a potential match in the future...

tumblr_nyarjonteC1qj6sk2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nrcmlltFLU1uz1njno2_250.gif

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

74dad75f91b08e0d518af585d8e7267b.jpg

The camera fades in to reveal a swamp. Scuttling along the landscape, it runs into a landmark that identifies the scenery as set in South Carolina. A rickety wooden sign has been painted over with fresh paint that says "Nerd Fitness Arena TV Show tonite! 3.000 capacity". Partly concealing the last word, a SOLD OUT sticker has been hastily glued over.

Ash%20Williams_02.jpg

Somewhere in the swamp, a ring with the telltale apron of Nerd Fitness Arena around it has been set up. Ash Williams is standing alone in the middle of it, his trademark sawed-off double barrel shotgun in hand. "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up!" he begins, raising the shotgun above his head. "You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? Now if there's one thing I don't like, it's being jumped from behind. I don't care who or what you are, but you better show your face now and save me the trouble of coming to look for you". A few moments pass, but nothing upsets the relative quiet of the swamp. "Alright then, I'm going to lay down the open boomstick challenge. This is the last televised episode before Nerd Fitness Arena hosts 'Back by Demand'. That's the name of the big monthly show, like 'There will be cake' was last month, in case you missed what I'm saying. I'll be there and I'll be waiting. You got until then."

Grade: C- 58

Gollum.jpg

Sploshing through the swamp, Smeagol is shown looking around the puddles for something. Again he says things like "Where is it?" and "We must find it" as he looks but gets more frustrated the more he finds nothing. Eventually, he comes across a van, rear wheels stuck in the mud. Without hesitation, Smeagol hops on the bumper, opens the rear door and goes in, not bothering to be subtle as he throws stuff around. The camera zooms out , revealing "Pork Chop Express" spraypainted on the side of the van.

Jack%20Burton.jpg

Jack Burton is asleep on the driver's seat, but the noise from the back of the van is enough to wake him up, hard enough to hit his forehead on the interior roof. Stepping out with a hand on his forehead, he walks to the back of the van to investigate, catching Smeagol in the act. Hissing, Smeagol pounces at him and the two roll around in the mud as they fight it out. Smeagol's viciousness is almost animalistic and while it's not much good against Jack's strength, it does allow the little creature to run away once he realizes things aren't going his way, leaving a frustrated Jack Burton lying in a puddle of mud.

Grade: D 44

Leslie%20Knope.jpg Poison%20Ivy.jpg

A short video is played, edited to jump back and forth between Leslie Knope's public activity as head of the Parks & Recreation department and Poison Ivy's acts of eco terrorism. It is clear that the two women are on a collision course, so the video ends with the announcement that they will be facing each other in "Back by Demand" in a power suppression match.

Grade: E+ 34

Beatrix%20Kiddo_01.jpgvsO-Ren%20Ishii_01.jpg

"The Bride" Beatrix Kiddo vs O-Ren Ishii

The two women show up with katanas in hand. It is clear this is meant to be a swordfight and it's every bit as action packed as it should. The smaller Ishii uses grace an agility as she glides in and out of the fray, a whirlwind of steel that's beautiful as is deadly. Kiddo's style isn't as flashy, but it's damn effective and it keeps her in the fight, pressing on hard enough to force Ishii to go on the defensive. After much back and forth, The Bride parries a strike wide enough to force an opening that exposes. O-Ren's chest. Clinching her free hand in a characteristic pincer-like shape, she strikes her opponent in a pressure point. The fans know what's coming and start to cheer. Second pressure point. Third. Then a whirring sound, a clanging chain and Kiddo's hand is shoved away by something.

Gogo%20Yubari.jpg

Dressed in her schoolgirl uniform and wielding her trademark Meteor Hammer, Gogo Yubari is there to interrupt and save her mistress. Ishii uses the distraction and yanks the katana out of Kiddo's hand, winning the match. Realizing her predicament, The Bride rolls out of the ring and goes after Gogo, who retreats into the swamp, thus allowing O-Ren to return backstage undisturbed.

Winner: O-Ren Ishii

Grade: D+ 51

Xiahou%20Dun.jpg Darth%20Vader.jpg

Sploshing through the swamp, Xiahou Dun spots a dark figure ahead. The black cloak and telltale helmet of Darth Vader get the fans cheering before he even breathes that breath. Recognizing a worthy opponent in the general, Vader suggests they meet in a swordfight at 'Back by Demand'. Xiahou glances at the handle of Vader's lightsaber resting on his belt, then simply nods before walking away.

Grade: D 42

Ivan%20Drago.jpg GLaDOS.jpg

Using a makeshift punchbag he's made out of salvaged car tires and hung up from a tree, Ivan Drago is training when GLaDOS sweeps down from above. The Russian takes a step back in surprise, instinctively looking up at the tree to trace the robot's point of origin. GLaDOS simply announces that his petition has been process and he will be granted his request at 'Back by Demand'. Without any further explanation, the robot retreats above, leaving a smile on Drago's face who resumes his training with re-ignited passion.

Grade: D 45

Steel.jpg

The shot opens with Steel standing backstage, looking passively into the camera. As he stares, he raises one arm to show a mangled steel chair, presumably the chair that hit him during his last match. "Rocksteady! Bebop!" He raises a hand, pointing straight into the camera. "This? This is how you fight? It's a disgrace. You're a disgrace." Steel drops the chair with a clatter. "Very well. It has come to this. Where ever you go, what ever you do, I and will be there as a silent witness. The next time you jump someone, the next time you attempt to cheat in the ring, I will introduce you to The Iron Law."

Steel reaches off screen and when his hand returns he holds a huge, black sledge hammer. He has always had his steel hammer when he's been seen before. This new weapon is larger, unreflectively black and seems to just emanate mass. "The Iron Law is immutable and implacable. The Iron Law delivers justice to the unjust." Steel leans into the camera so only his head fills the screen. "You, Rocksteady and Bebop, are unjust." The screen cuts to black.

Grade: D+ 50

Black%20Widow%20I.jpgHawkeye.jpgvsBebop.jpgRocksteady.jpg

The Spider & The Hawk vs The BRS Wrecking Crew

After both teams have made their entrances, it is announced that the match will be held under Tornado Tag rules, meaning all four fighters are legal all the time without any need for tags. This unleashes Bebop and Rocksteady, though Black Widow and Hawkeye are nothing like they've faced so far. There's plenty of brawling, whether it's rough fists from the males or acrobatic flips and stiff kicks from Black Widow. Bullets then wheeze around the fray, seperating the four combatants as they look around to locate the source. It's Black Widow who gets there first. After all, it takes an assassin to find an assassin.

Deadshot_01.jpg

Perched on a tree and holding a sniper rifle, Deadshot is caught on camera with a smoking gun. The referee immediately stops the match, though since he can't tell who Deadshot was going for, he rules it as a no contest before evacuating the ring.

Winner: Draw

Grade: C- 57

Judge%20Dredd_03.jpg

Judge Dredd is putting on his armor backstage when he hears footsteps approaching. Without even turning around, he puts on his helmet and says "Who dares get in the way of the law?" He gets no answer, to which he recites various regulations about not answering a Judge's question being refusal to cooperate with the law, which is unto itself a violation of the law. Still no answer, though the footsteps stop and someone's right behind him. With a snort, he turns around.

Marion%20Cobretti.jpg

"You're done, old man. You keep yapping your mouth about the law but you ain't done much lawbringing round here. Time to do things my way now. This is where the law ends and I start"

Grade: C 61

Kraven%20the%20Hunter%20I_01.jpgvsStar-Lord.jpg

Kraven the Hunter vs Star-Lord

Instead of making his usual entrance, Kraven jumps out of a tree into the ring, clearly comfortable in the swamp's habitat. Star-Lord jetpacks his way into the ring, looking confident as ever once he removes his mask. The bell rings and the match is in full swing, Kraven's power and agility against the cockiness and high tech gadgets of Star-Lord. It really comes down to a clash of characters, slight advantage going to Kraven who despite his ferocity is still in control of every move, the killer instict of a feline predator behind everything he does. Eventually, Star-Lord's thruster boots run out of fuel and that deprives him of what's been allowing him to weave and dodge for most of the match. Pressing his advantage, Kraven still isn't in for an easy fight against the man who's fought everything the galaxy could throw at him, but in the end he's able to come out on top and keep him down for the three count.

Winner: Kraven the Hunter

Grade: B- 75

Show Grade: C- 59

Shown by: The Pop! Network (USA&Canada), BS-i (Kanto, Japan), Prime Television NZ (New Zealand), Israel Plus (Eastern Europe), Tele 5 (Central Europe), STV (Scotland, UK)

TV Ratings: 0.83 (622.500 viewers)

Backstage info

• In the pre-show, Chris Redfield defeated Face McShooty, Smeagol defeated Kenny McKormick, Jill Valentine defeated Hard Ink, B.J. Blazkowicz drew with Altair ibn-La'Ahad and Lt. Aldo Raine defeated Kimbo Slice
  • The show was penalized as there aren't enough hot storylines going on yet
  • Many thanks to @The Most Loathed for providing Steel's promo

Instead of asking for your input once again, in light of "Back by Demand" I will be posting the list of matches that will take place during the big show along with a little trivia in order to keep everyone entertained with a little guessing game before posting the show on Thursday. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

• Like 6

Lvl 60 Multitasker

WOOT WOOT! This is gettin gud!

giphy.gif

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

NFA Back by Demand I

Opening match: Ash Williams vs ???

Who will answer Ash's Open Boomstick Challenge?

Swordfight: Darth Vader vs Xiahou Dun

Lightsaber against Chinese Sword

2 on 1 Handicap match: S.T.A.R.S. (Chris Redfield&Jill Valentine) vs ???

Who is powerful, confident or crazy enough to take the two special agents in a handicap match?

Swordfight: "The Bride" Beatrix Kiddo vs Gogo Yubari

Kiddo is out for vengeance against the bodyguard of O-Ren Ishii for interfering in their grudge match

Jack Burton vs Smeagol

A fight left unfinished in the South Carolina swamps

Power Suppression match: Leslie Knope vs Poison Ivy

Parks & Recreation Dpt. versus Eco-terrorism

Boxing match for the NFA Universal championship: Ivan Drago vs ???

Who is willing to face the dominant Russian to become the first ever NFA Universal Champion?

Hardcore 3vs2 Handicap Grudge match: Aldo Raine, B.J. Blazkowicz & Steel vs The BRS Wrecking Crew

A rivalry originating back to the first ever show of Nerd Fitness Arena finally comes to an end

There will be cake Rematch: Judge Dredd vs Kraven the Hunter

Can Dredd get the equalizer or will Kraven score the second in a row?

Main Event: Black Widow vs Deadshot

Clash of the Assasins as Deadshot makes his in-ring debut

Show will be posted tomorrow, feel free to make your guesses and predictions!

• Like 5

Lvl 60 Multitasker

It's on like Donkey Kong Yo!

I am guessing Lao Dun is going to be hard pressed to defend against a light saber with his Chinese broadsword, but if nothing else he has demonstrated that he doesn't let little challenges (like losing body parts) stop him. On the other hand, Vader has lost even more body parts and is still going strong, so that goes both way.  The smart money is on Vader (light saber + the Force) but I am going with the underdog, Lao Dun.

• Like 3
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Opening match: Ash Williams vs ???

...The Evil Dead?

NO! Ash vs Bad Ash?

giphy.gif

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Apologies for the delay, I have everything but the final 2 matches written out. Between submitting my thesis and leaving today for a 4 day camping trip with no internet, I've made the call to delay posting the show instead of quickly putting up something sloppy.

• Like 6

Lvl 60 Multitasker

On 6/1/2017 at 10:20 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

Apologies for the delay, I have everything but the final 2 matches written out. Between submitting my thesis and leaving today for a 4 day camping trip with no internet, I've made the call to delay posting the show instead of quickly putting up something sloppy.

I support this decision

• Like 3

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter