Ladylydia: Still Breathing

I've been in training to become a civil and family mediator this week.  It's amazing and exhausting at the same time, but it had killed my drive to do anything in the evening. 

Thursday--nothing, was at bible study after the mediation training;  Friday- nothing, dead day;  Saturday-  Nothing, dead day.

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, ladylydia said:

I've been in training to become a civil and family mediator this week.  It's amazing and exhausting at the same time, but it had killed my drive to do anything in the evening.

Yeah, I can relate. My work is like that, and it takes up a surprising amount of bandwidth to deal with people undergoing some of the worst times of their lives.

Who knew? :D

• Like 1

I have done nothing for the past week. All of my spare time has gone to prepare for a trial, scheduled for this morning.  I only entered on the case a few weeks ago, and was not granted a continuance.  The case was not repairable by the time I entered on the case, and I did not expect trial to go well, based on my clients previous actions. I just barely got the client to agree to a settlement, and then we had to have a post trial conference for an hour and half afterwards because she refused to believe the decision to settle was the right one.  It's done now; I'm exhausted.  

• Like 1

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog

I have made a decision.   I came across a blog post from three years ago in which i was finishing up my week of a 1001 burpees; and I realized, I missed that challenge.  I'm tired of half@$$ing this fitness thing and I hate being out of shape, after being in such amazing shape three years ago. 

New Burpee Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be doing this Burpee challenge in two phases. 

Phase I--progressive burpees for 100 days.  If you followed my old battle-log three years ago, you will know that I added 1 burpee a day, for 100 days.  After that initial 100 days, I will move to :

Phase II--100 burpees for 100 days.        That's right, for phase two, I will do 100 burpees a day for 100 days.   

I'm very excited to build my new arm-ory.   ;)

• Like 1

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog