Ladylydia: Still Breathing

On 3/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, Kishi said:

Yeah, I can relate. My work is like that, and it takes up a surprising amount of bandwidth to deal with people undergoing some of the worst times of their lives.

Who knew? :D

On 3/24/2018 at 7:19 PM, ladylydia said:

I've been in training to become a civil and family mediator this week.  It's amazing and exhausting at the same time, but it had killed my drive to do anything in the evening. 

Thursday--nothing, was at bible study after the mediation training;  Friday- nothing, dead day;  Saturday-  Nothing, dead day.

TOTALLY 100% understand you guys. I'm a hospice RN which can be very draining. Is there a forum on here for caregivers/healers? I think it'd be a great place for community!

• Like 2

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

1 minute ago, ladyofthebog said:

TOTALLY 100% understand you guys. I'm a hospice RN which can be very draining. Is there a forum on here for caregivers/healers? I think it'd be a great place for community!

I like that idea, and if it doesn't exist already it should, but I don't think I'd qualify. I'm a bureaucrat working under DHHS; most of what I do is dealing with systemic problems rather than acute problems like what you're talking about.

You've still got a good idea, though!

4 minutes ago, ladyofthebog said:

I like that idea.  I'm going to go look; we need it. 

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

35 minutes ago, ladyofthebog said:

Ok, I made a thread. 

• Like 3

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog

2 hours ago, Raxie said:

So many burpees! Amazing job.

Also thanks so much for making that group, seriously what an amazing idea!

Thank you,  Ladyofthebog gave me the idea.   I think it could really help some of us out there.  

• Like 2

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog

Day 31=31 burpees.  Well sort of. my wrists were getting really sore from absorbing the shock of jumping back down to the ground.  So instead I broke down and separated out the moves of burpees doing 31 jump squats,  and 31 pushups.  

• Like 1

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog