Are these the droids I'm looking for?

Hello,

I finished reading the book Level Up Your Life, and even though I've gone about the small details a little differently, the perspective has totally revamped my interest in being alive. I've experienced such a burst of energy that I have a hard time falling asleep instead of brainstorming about my epic quest.

I'm passionate about Buddhism though I admittedly miss the mark sometimes. I enjoy martial arts, but I have no one nearby to teach me (Wing Chun specifically) so I'm trying to teach myself. There are a lot of other skills I'm trying to basically teach myself all the while being a Tech Director for multiple schools districts, raising a daughter by myself (well 50% custody), and piece a life back together that's been disassembled by divorce while overcoming a history of anxiety, depression, and anxiety (yep - anxiety deserves to be mentioned twice).

I decided to take 20 seconds of courage and begin enrolling for online courses to earn my next degree even though student loans scare me. In my life, I have one friend, my girlfriend, and a family I'm a little distant from. It's suffocating having little support in my life especially (not to mention practically no advice) at this first step in the journey of a thousand steps, so I'm dipping my toes in the online socialization waters (hopefully not radioactive). I hope to become part of an online family. :) 

Long live the rebellion!

• Like 4

"I chooseth this fate of mine own free will."
- Persona 3

Welcome!  It looks like you've got some difficult obstacles to overcome, I wish you well and I hope you'll find this community as supportive and encouraging as I have. 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously