so today is my birthday and as I look in the mirror I'm happy with my self then I look down! What happened,  shakinb my head I proceed to brush my teeth and wash.

Then I realise nothings happened not a thing,,   well that's not completely true, my mother in-law is full time resident now and my Husband has retired.

But as I go down stairs I look at my body states and I'm the same size and I'm sure a worse state. Read my last Nerds Update and I look and shudder at how long I've been here and suddenly, that's it I've binned that sweet jammy toast. As walk from room to room I see Good intention books, kettle bells with dust, Gymboss on key holder, Even the Nutri Blender is mocking me... I make I seek my coffee spy a TRX on a unit I forgot I own.. 

Then it Clicked ( Stupid and not eurika buy anymeans but I felt, Noooooo! I must change today,  otherwise next year ill be just be 40 and greyer.. Nope I'm doing something now inacturaly blended a Nutri, did a beginner's work out oh god it hurt, and I feel great____ oh yeah. Had my Birth Day meal.. burger no bun, salad and soda and lime... 

MY ARMOUR...

My body as it stands mow

Shoulder 46 / Chest 38/ Bicep 13/  Forearm 11 / Waist 38 / Thigh 23.5 / Calf 16/ 

MY STAMINA...

my focus, determination, drive. Gearfit2 has a reminder set for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.. 10,000 steps mim a day

MY POWER ..

where I eaten how I have eaten...

i aim to go eat health and aim for 80% Paleo i am not a breakfast eater but will try..

will write and shame my self if im hit by the hidden traps of sweet offering at work, rest or play. Hint hint 

Right So i dabbled i mean i gave it a go had a few home Life. Work issues ..Blahhh you heard them and i had them..

So fare this  Angell aint gonna Fly with the Belly he's got and the weak wings he has to get a foot of the ground let alone reach the sky..

2017 Main quest.

Goal Its To Loose the Tyer holding me down See the Photo Album.

And Get strong Wings (Ok that my Frame)..

SIDE QUEST

Exercise three time a Week # 

SHIELD, kettle bell -- SWORD ARM, body weight exercise, BOW RANGE, flexibility, resistant bands 

at WORK not the lift or escerlator but stairs only.

10,000 steps walk or cycle to work.

I'll add new side quests and mini as I go along 

Im going sensable using my Gearfit2 to monitor when im slowing down to encourage movment. Sleep and Food types..Using the Site and awsome NF.So come on the rest of my years  this Fella's got a tyer to loose and wings to build   

• Like 1

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

STR 2 - DEX 1- STA 2 - CON 4 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.

Thanks Sloth the  enduring,,

It's not the age i am its, it's that for a the past year nothinns better.. well this bloke has looked at his No kids Dad Bod and said to H***s with i put more care into my garden it getting better each year whty not me.

Well ive Respawned,, changed my aim....shouted out my battle log..

im not feeling or looking like this for 40 im going to look better in my 40's than my 30's

• Like 1

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

STR 2 - DEX 1- STA 2 - CON 4 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.