Challenge planning

Kind of a weird woot but I was joking about doing a Cadcaptor Sakura-themed challenge for the next 4 week challenge, since I have my new rollerblades and all...and I accidentally just made up an 8-challenge progression based on each of the Clow cards and elemental categories. Oops.

It is probably a bit much, since it's 6 goals for each challenge, but looking at it, I'm still quite proud. Even if I don't start it up immediately, I've got a good mix of fitness, general health, and lifestyle goals in there, with the smaller, more focused goals in earlier challenges and the later ones being more about lifestyle, refocusing, and staying on track rather than starting something new, and there's a good mix of activities and goals in there and I just feel pretty positive about making this. I will definitely save it, maybe intersperse it with other, more routine 4 week challenges, but I feel very good and excited right now.

• Like 3