Five hours later.....

So, I just recently got back in to weight lifting after taking a hiatus. Nursing school doesn't leave much time for anything besides school. Looked on google for some ideas to reinvent my routine and found nerd fitness. Five hours later and now I'm pretty stoked about becoming a part of this.

I've been doing martial arts, mainly Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, since I was 16, and weight lifting since I was 18. I also got involved in hiking and kayaking at 18, and those are pretty much my main hobbies.  I'm lucky enough that I get to teach jiu jitsu at the same academy I learned from, and that's been one of the best jobs I've had in a while.  Overall I'm looking forward to learning what I can from y'all and getting stronger, faster, and healthier in the process.

• Like 6

Awesome! Welcome to the nerd herd.

• Like 2

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Hey!  Welcome on board.  There are a few BJJ peeps hanging around, probably lurking in the "Monks" section. ;) 

Have you managed to find your way around the site alright?  Just ask if there's anything you think you wanted to know more about. :D 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously