Druid's Grove

Heidi

Welcome to the Druids' Grove. Feel free to pull up a log and have a seat by the Southern fire pit, or practice with the yoga and tai chi group on the grass by the creek to the east. If it gets too warm, there is pool at the bottom of the waterfall to the west. The grove gets thick and a bit dark towards the North, with many a stone nook that is ideal for silent meditation. Tell us, dear traveler, what brought you to the grove, and what do you hope to find while you are here?

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

*pulls up a log and sips some herbal tea in front of the fire*

I decided to hop over here from the rangers for this challenge. I'm going to be focusing this time around on clean eating and loving myself enough to care about what I put into my body. I'm excited to make a fresh start and make some druid friends. 

Hey everybody, I started a PVP challenge that I think many would enjoy. It is called NerdHammer - Age of Darkness

If you like tabletop strategy games like warhammer, or have ever played a game like risk its something you'll like! You get to play as any fantasy faction you can think of. Warriors of chaos from warhammer 40k, the troopers from star wars, or even the autobots!

By exercising you will earn resources to recruit your forces, and throughout the challenge move to control the most of the board and be the ruler of the world of Nerdhammer! 

On top of all these awesome things you get the chance to meet awesome people from other guilds, and do some creative writing (that is completely optional but fun)! Come stop in and say hi!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

I'm here after a short absence to work on healing after a long school year, as well as make progress in a future project/career path that is incredibly exciting. I hope splitting my attention will help, and really hoping I can actually complete a challenge this time around.

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

Hi there! 

after a few years away from NF, i want to get back in the game and fine inner peace

so here goes nothing ! This is also my first challenge with the new month setup

Level 7 Yogini green witch

STR 3 - DEX 3 - STA 10 - CON 12 - WIS 13 - CHA 6

Previous challenges : 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6|| 7 || || 9 || 10 || 11

Current challenge : august 2020

Mantra : I am calm, I am love

Hi druids! I'm new to NF and I signed up as a ranger at first because although I'm really into yoga and meditation, I tend to like my yoga on the physically demanding side and I've also been doing some high intensity interval training...but I'm thinking I might end up as a druid after all, because apparently what I really want to talk about is yoga :) I've been doing a new (to me) series of videos, and I'm pretty excited about the progress I've made in less than a week - for example, this morning I jumped back from crow to chaturanga for the first time. 

So, nice to meet you all, and I'll probably sign on with you next time a four-week challenge starts. In the meantime, I have a battle log about yoga thing, if anybody wants to check it out. 

Welcome to the Grove, @lauragee! So glad  you found us.

Congratulations on the new flow move -- that sounds really spectacular.

Feel free to poke around and say hi to some other druids, and to share any insights you have -- we are a very collaborative group.

:) 

• Like 1

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent