Ryuu1011

Luck!

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

On 5/31/2017 at 0:53 PM, Ryuu1011 said:

I got a call for an interview for a HS art position at a local HS this Thursday. :D so wish me luck! 

Best of luck, god vibes and prayers your way.

Thank you everyone for the luck and good vibes! 

Week 1 Day 3 and 4 : Wednesday and Thursday

Hp: 380/500 Health Potions: 2

arrow-midseason-finale.png

Wednesday was a fairly average day a little rocky but I got everything done that I wanted to get done and stayed within my calorie goals. Thursday on the other hand did not go well. The day was almost entirely taken up by me giving testing (reading it aloud to students with those accommodations) and because we had such few proctors and people able to give test I ended up reading the entire test to two groups of students, which was just so tiring we started testing at right around 8:00 and didn't finish up until 1:15. Then I had a observation by our administrators because they had forgotten to do my last one, on a day where the kids had literally been taking a test the rest of the day and we would normally just go outside for the last period. Overall it was just exhausting. Then I had my interview and honestly I don't think it went very well. As soon as I got there and we started I just felt off, maybe my interviewing skills are a little rusty, maybe its because I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was or maybe it was just the rest of todays funk catching up with me either way by the time I got home I was done. I didn't get my workout done and we just ordered chinese because neither of us wanted to cook/ get off the couch. I feel bad and like I let myself down but I was just sooo spent, this has just been a rough week for my goals. Overall -50hp for bad dinner meal, and -10 for missing my workouts which I'm hopeful that I can make up this weekend.

G1: Middle Splits and Lowerbody complete yesterday. Nothing done today.

G2: Tracked and was within my goal range for Wednesday, over by a lot for Thursday

G3: Standing all day reading plus my sprints early this week took a toll on my feet and they have been tingly and a little sore so eh I'm not sure whats up with them, I massage rolled them and that helps but I only got 7,500 steps on Wed and 5,000 on Thurs. 

G4: Logging a little late because of meh days but at least I'm logging. Did manage to make the effort to read on both days which is good. 

• Like 4

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

11 hours ago, Ryuu1011 said:

I feel bad and like I let myself down but I was just sooo spent, this has just been a rough week for my goals. Overall -50hp for bad dinner meal, and -10 for missing my workouts which I'm hopeful that I can make up this weekend.

I wouldn't feel too bad.  Sounds like you needed a mental health break in order to get back your workouts stronger tomorrow.  

• Like 2

Spoiler

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Weekend and Week 1 Review

240/500 hp +  Health potion: 0 Loot: $21

LsTBJgd.gif

This week. Uhhhh. Not a very successful week. The combination of giving exams and getting sucked into Stardew Valley was a toxic combination for my goals. I managed to complete all of my workouts but that was really the only goal I did well on. Plus once you start slipping it's just so much easier to keep slipping than it is to get back on track -sigh- so much for consistency. Welp here's to week a better week 2 

Calculating it out I'm pretty sure I'm close to death just from this one poor week but we'll see :/  -10hp missed workout day, +25hp for perfect week, -100hp for sum of bad nutrition choices, -40hp missed steps, -25hp for missed archery, -100hp for missed reading, -50 for missed no VG day +100 to drink the two health potions. Ouch puts me to 240hp after only two weeks of a 7 week challenge. Time to kick my butt in gear and get to this. 

Action Plan to make this week better: Recruit my friend to go on walks with me more often, Reduce my video game time & pick a day ahead of time that will be my game less day- For this week It'll be Tuesday. Meal Prep Lunches -- and possibly some dinners. Start recording my Priorities each day and make sure they align with where I really want my priorities to be.  High Priorities --> My goals: health, fitness, steps, healthy eating/ cooking, Relationships: GF, Family, Friends, Mid Priorities --> Cleaning, Laundry, Organizing. Low Priorities--> Video Games, TV/ Movies 

Goal One: Train my Body 8/8 = 100% = A+ = $5 

Missed Thursdays initially but made it up on Sunday still allowing to be flawless for the week :)

• Upper Body, Lower Body, and Core workouts x3 per week (one each) = 3/3 = 6/ 21
  • Front Splits, Middle Splits, and Thoracic Bridge Stretches x3 per week (one each) = 3/3 = 6/ 21
  • Movement and Handstand Workouts x 1 per week (one each) = 1/1 = 2/7 & = 1/1 = 2/7

Missed Planned workout on set day -10hp, missed workout for the week -25, Flawless week +25hp 

Goal Two: Fuel my Body 10/17 = 58% = F = $0

Started off rocky and then just kept slipping down hill. Need to start meal prepping again. That significantly helped me stay on target.

• Track my Nutrition in MFP x7 per week  =4/7 = 10/ 49
  • Be +/- 200 of 1610 cal goal x6 per week =2/ 6 = 8/ 42
  • Days without a Soda W1 x 3, W2 x 4, W3 x 5, W4 x 6, W5 x6, W6 x7, W 7 x 7 = 4/38

Craft health potion (+50hp) = 6days at goal [for this challenge they can be non-consecutive] , Healthy Choice +10hp, Bad Choice -10hp, Bad Meal -25hp, Bad Day -100hp.

Goal Three: Increase my Activity 2/7 = 25% = F = $0

This goal got derailed partially because of the tingling in my feet from who knows, and because I just got lazy. I will start recruiting my friend to assist me with this goal plus I'm going to head out immediately after I get home till this goal is complete. 

• 10,000 Steps x6 per week = 1/5 = 5/ 35
  • Sprints x2 per week = 1/2 = 2/14
  • Archery x1 per week = 0/1 = 1/6* Excluding the last week of the challenge since I'll be out of town*

Missed Step goal -10hp, Missed weekly sprints/ Archery -25hp, Flawless Week +25hp 

Goal Four: Upgrade my Arrow Cave Quiver 5/11 = 45% = F = $0

Uhhh even these "easy goals" hit me hard this week :( 

• Track and encourage others x 5 per week = 4/ 5 = 5/35
  • Read for 30min+ x 5 per week = 1/ 5 = 5/35
  • No Video Games day x 1 per week = 0/1= 1/7

Missed Record or Read -25hp, Missed Video Game Free Day -50hp, Flawless Week +25hp.

• Like 3

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

8 minutes ago, Grayspeed said:

Hang in there, here's to a great week 2!

3 minutes ago, deftona said:

All is not lost - come back fighting Ryuu! 

Thanks guys! Your encouragement gives me strength :) 

BriarM6IIAA7PwD.jpg

• Like 5

Week 2 Day 1 Monday June 5th 

Hp: 240/500 Health Potions: 0

Monday went pretty well, apart from the awful storms that kind of killed my 10,000 step goal I made some good progress towards my goals. My GF and I also went to see Wonder Woman yesterday which was really good! (best non-animated DC movie yet IMO) My only critique was that it was a very similar plot wise to the first Captain America, but otherwise awesome! 

G1: Upper Body workout done today

G2: Tracked and was within goal range.

G3: I made a serious attempt to get to 10,000 steps today and got absolutely drenched in rain from the effort so I'm going to count that for 1/2 credit and hopefully can make up the few missing steps on another day.

G4: Tracked and read today 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ryuu1011 said:

My GF and I also went to see Wonder Woman yesterday which was really good! (best non-animated DC movie yet IMO) My only critique was that it was a very similar plot wise to the first Captain America, but otherwise awesome! 

I guess guys called Steve are just really good at crashing planes containing devastating superweapons? I also really liked this movie, and my GF was stoked on it, so that's great.

• Like 2

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

4 hours ago, Ryuu1011 said:

Week 2 Day 1 Monday June 5th 

Monday went pretty well, apart from the awful storms that kind of killed my 10,000 step goal I made some good progress towards my goals. My GF and I also went to see Wonder Woman yesterday which was really good! (best non-animated DC movie yet IMO) My only critique was that it was a very similar plot wise to the first Captain America, but otherwise awesome! 

G1: Upper Body workout done today

G2: Tracked and was within goal range.

G3: I made a serious attempt to get to 10,000 steps today and got absolutely drenched in rain from the effort so I'm going to count that for 1/2 credit and hopefully can make up the few missing steps on another day.

G4: Tracked and read today 

Way to go.  That's how you get yourself back on track.  You got this. 

• Like 1
On 6/5/2017 at 7:03 AM, Ryuu1011 said:

Plus once you start slipping it's just so much easier to keep slipping than it is to get back on track -sigh- so much for consistency.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Grr.... We can do this!!!! Punch that negative voice in the face!

5 hours ago, Ryuu1011 said:

My GF and I also went to see Wonder Woman yesterday which was really good! (best non-animated DC movie yet IMO) My only critique was that it was a very similar plot wise to the first Captain America, but otherwise awesome! 

I just saw it! I enjoyed it a lot. Love how they handled having a female super hero protagonist. I dunno about best DC movie... The Dark Knight and Batman Begins are still pretty up there and this is shiny and new so need some time to see. BUT, that theme song. I know what my new workout beat is.

• Like 2

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

12 hours ago, Ryuu1011 said:

My GF and I also went to see Wonder Woman yesterday which was really good! (best non-animated DC movie yet IMO)

Aww man! Its still not out here in the Netherlands, still have to wait a week before its in the movie theaters here. Its tough to not see any spoilers about it online.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Grayspeed said:

I guess guys called Steve are just really good at crashing planes containing devastating superweapons? I also really liked this movie, and my GF was stoked on it, so that's great.

Accurate lol!

19 hours ago, Myrik said:

Way to go.  That's how you get yourself back on track.  You got this. 

Yeah! It's not how many time you fall down rather how many times you get yourself back up :D

18 hours ago, Lilmissbri said:

I KNOW RIGHT?! Grr.... We can do this!!!! Punch that negative voice in the face!

I just saw it! I enjoyed it a lot. Love how they handled having a female super hero protagonist. I dunno about best DC movie... The Dark Knight and Batman Begins are still pretty up there and this is shiny and new so need some time to see. BUT, that theme song. I know what my new workout beat is.

Yeah that theme song is on point! Can't wait to find a few good remixes that are sure to be poping up soon.

11 hours ago, Grandkai_NL said:

Aww man! Its still not out here in the Netherlands, still have to wait a week before its in the movie theaters here. Its tough to not see any spoilers about it online.

boo! but I'll be there before you know it :D just gives you something to look forward to :)

• Like 1

Week 2 Day 2 Tuesday June 6th 

Good Tuesday. Made ideal progress towards my goals, and didn't loose any health. Got grocceries to do some meal preping for the rest of the week but since it was pretty late when we got home decided to get some healthy-ish take out and save the cooking for tomorrow.

G1: Movement and Middle Splits workout completed today. Unfortunately I may have to start skipping the first part of the movement workout just because I don't have the space to do it in my workout room which kind of sucks :/  

G2: Tracked and was over but within my range. 

G3: Got all 10,000 today :) though the inner part of my knee was starting to be a little odd (minor sharp pain) towards the end of my walk so I'll need to keep an eye on that so that I can be at full health for the tough mudder this weekend.

G4: Tracked and read today :)

• Like 4

Week 2 Day 3 Wednesday June 7th 

My meal prep went pretty hilariously wrong as I cooked too much meat and not enough veggies essentially making a pan of cooked meat, not that I'm super complaining because you know pan of tasty cooked meat, just a little funny that I got the calculations so off for my meat/ veg ratio. I may have moderately seriously tweaked my back. I've got a rather sharp pain right under my rib cage and I'm not entirely sure what it's from. I think our new couch may have caused it when I was sitting video gaming this past weekend right after my bridge workout on Sunday. As such I don't think I'm going to do my bridge workout this Thursday just encase that makes my back worse for the race on Saturday morning- which would be awful. I'm thinking I'll just substitute some lite bridge/spine yoga and hope that it helps, not worsens the issue. Hopefully it'll be gone by Saturday. *crosses fingers*

G1: Lowerbody and Front Split workout completed today.

G2: Tracked and was over but within my range again for today. 

G3: Only got 6,000 steps yesterday :/ although it has been raining all week so I could blame the weather but it was mostly just me being lazy and being tired after work :/

G4: Tracked and read today :) woot

• Like 5

I make that mistake all the time with my batch cooking.  I always think it looks like a ton of veggies but once I started dividing it out I find I don't have enough.  

• Like 2

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Ryuu1011 said:

I may have moderately seriously tweaked my back. I've got a rather sharp pain right under my rib cage and I'm not entirely sure what it's from.

Oh crap! :(

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

Week 2 Day 4-5 Thursday and Friday June 8th

tumblr_niq432bf2a1u3s46eo1_400.gif

Took a rest day and decided that I would almost certainly be better off skipping my bridge workout since my back still kind of hurts, I really just hoping that it's ok for the race tomorrow. Not going to loose any health for this since I'm doing for my health not because I was just to lazy or preoccupied. Also this will certainly be my last post till probably Sunday night since I'll be heading out of town as soon as I get off work

G1: Rested

G2: Tracked and I think I was still within my goal range- either way I was pretty close

G3: Didn't get my steps, only got just under 4000, this 10,000 step goal is proving to a lot harder that I thought it was going to be especiall with my feet and now my back :/ 

G4: Tracked and read again today :D

• Like 5

Good luck at the race Saturday! 

• Like 2

Spoiler