quick thank you note to the girls of the Rebellion

"Quick, take the LEAST ATTRACTIVE PHOTO OF YOURSELF! Bonus points if you do it in the bathroom! Now you can call everyone haters when they see it and laugh!"

I admit, I don't get it.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

http://youtu.be/itjHUM5B9uM<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/itjHUM5B9uM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A nice collection of ducks! Added video wrong the first time. Hope it's right this time.

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

The only reason it looks attractive to some guys, is because thats the face that chick is making when she is... erm... engaged in a certain... activity :blushes furiously:

Hrm...drinking from a straw? that's all I got :P

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

"Quick, take the LEAST ATTRACTIVE PHOTO OF YOURSELF! Bonus points if you do it in the bathroom! Now you can call everyone haters when they see it and laugh!"

I admit, I don't get it.

my photo was taken in the bathroom :(

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

my photo was taken in the bathroom :(

Bathrooms are fine.

The conflux of bathrooms, 25 degree axial angle, 25 degree elevated angle, the addition of orange light and pulling a duckface WHILE WEARING SHADES IN A BATHROOM is too much.

I just naturally assume that all such pictures were taken with good intentions, but then they had to poop RIGHT THAT SECOND and took the picture anyways.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I thought I was usually the girl with the dirty mind but in this case I thought all those girls I'd seen up till today were doing a kissy type face. Of course until today I had no idea it had a name either as I'm not that internet savvy and haven't seen that many.

But hmmm, y'all think they look like they're drinking from a straw? Ok if you say so!

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

I just think..that other thing...I mean they'd have to have a microscopic...

...never mind... :P

Well considering the age of the girls... :cracks up hysterically: So wrong! Dagnabbit Mir! Its Lent and I had a week to go without saying something in a double innuendo lol. Mission failed :P Seriously we need like a Women Rebel Fitness Retreat Weekend!

Go Big or Go Home! Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk.

Wake Your Dreams...

Wait, retreat? I'm totally in.

But not duck faces. I never understood how that was... whatever it is supposed to be.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Frank Herbert, Dune