This community is huge! I just LOVE that there are sooo many nerds in the world. I'm an engineer student so, truth be told, I'm quite used to be surrounded by those of my own kind, but outside that enviroment... Its refreshing to find so many in the fitness world.

I'm here to improve myself, to level up. +WIT: beating the oh-so-frequent anxiety and the ocassional (and recently also frequent) depression. +DEX +STR I want to be faster and stronger. +INT I want to learn lots of new things...

...told you I was a nerd. Anyway, jus wanted to say 'hi', to officialize my adition to this challenge so the good kind of pressure helps me stay on track; to pay my respects to all of you out there that have acomplished your goals, even if they're small; and hoping that the fact that I'm posting in a forum (hadn't done it before) will convince myself (the lazyest, unmotivated and undisciplined part of myself) that this time is for real, that I'm doing this, right now.

Happy to join you, nerds!

Isa.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome, Isa! 

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help navigating the forums. We've got a new 4 Week Challenge starting next week if you're interested. Looks like you've already checked out the Guilds and decided on Assassin. Technically you're encouraged to do your first 4WC with the Rebels, but you're welcome to skip that and jump right in with the Assassins instead! 

Thank you!

I've been surfing a bit through the forum and main page, there's SO much info, it's great :) although I might be a little overwhelmed by it just now hahaha but I'll definitely check on that 4WC.

Thanks for the welcoming words and suggestions.

You bet!

It can definitely get overwhelming. As far as the main site, the welcome emails should help get you situated, but beyond that I usually ignore it... but there are some great blog posts that are worth reading for sure. 

The forum is pretty straight-forward (threads grouped by topic, how novel!) but as you hang out you'll notice that there are some places on the forum that are practically dead and others that are quite lively, which doesn't matter much except when you're trying to get a question answered. You'll get the hang of it. 

• Like 1
On 5/23/2017 at 2:10 PM, Wobbegong said:

You bet!

It can definitely get overwhelming. As far as the main site, the welcome emails should help get you situated, but beyond that I usually ignore it... but there are some great blog posts that are worth reading for sure. 

The forum is pretty straight-forward (threads grouped by topic, how novel!) but as you hang out you'll notice that there are some places on the forum that are practically dead and others that are quite lively, which doesn't matter much except when you're trying to get a question answered. You'll get the hang of it. 

Thanks for the advice! Little by little I'm stating to understand how the forum flows, it's a shame my internet connection sucks, but I'll try to connect often so I can indeed get the hang of it. I'm finishing up the details on my 4WC, btw :D I'll be posting it soon.

2 hours ago, aishah hope said:

Welcome, Isa! I'm so glad you are here :)

Thanks for the kind words! :):):) 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Isa_VE said:

Thanks for the advice! Little by little I'm stating to understand how the forum flows, it's a shame my internet connection sucks, but I'll try to connect often so I can indeed get the hang of it. I'm finishing up the details on my 4WC, btw :D I'll be posting it soon.

Looking forward to it! 

• Like 1