• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Maigahane

Maigahane Battles the Snacking Demon

Woot for giving the Snacking Demon a mighty kick in the ass. I don't do OCR, so   take this advice as someone who doesn't know much about it, but I've heard other people train more by doing sprints. Seems like that might be a fun way to mix it up some

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Woot for giving the Snacking Demon a mighty kick in the ass. I don't do OCR, so   take this advice as someone who doesn't know much about it, but I've heard other people train more by doing sprints. Seems like that might be a fun way to mix it up some

Wait....did you just use "fun" to potentially describe sprints? What are you a sadist? :P

I have considered focusing on increasing my speed on shorter runs like a mile to see if that helps improve things mentally and physically

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Maigahane said:

Wait....did you just use "fun" to potentially describe sprints? What are you a sadist? :P

I have considered focusing on increasing my speed on shorter runs like a mile to see if that helps improve things mentally and physically

:lol: I guess we all have our own definition of fun or sadism. I'd much rather sprint than go on a normal run.